1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete The Denarian Lord by Shezza 88 - M - Dresden Files

Discussion in 'The Alternates' started by XxEnvyxX, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Random Shinobi

Random Shinobi Unspeakable DLP Supporter

The Denarian series is a teen series, and for the most of the part it isn't very graphic at all. And while Denarian!Harry is a criminal and not very nice person, he is still a 'good' guy.

2. knothead

knothead Groundskeeper

Excellent. Now I'm sad that the trilogy is over but hoping that some of the things mentioned in the epilogue will be revisited sometime in the future.

3. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

I was going to come and leave a long review commenting on others comments as well as a long and in-depth analysis of the story, but in the end all that really needs to be said is...

This story is bloody epic and an excellent read in every way. I honestly can't think of any criticisms. Thank you for writing it Shezza.

4. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Yeah, running this story commercially would run into too many problems because of the religious aspect of it, imo. That said, however, I would definitely want to know about whatever original work is in the pipelines.

Awesome ending to an awesome series. The pendant ending (note: as of now, it is spelled pendent in the post) especially just read really well, like the ending to a blockbuster movie or something.

5. Agayek

Agayek Dimensional Trunk DLP Supporter

Not to mention all the blatant copyright infringement.

PS - All the positive stuff people have been spewing since the epilogue was posted goes for me as well.

6. Kthr

Kthr Unspeakable DLP Supporter

Shit, it seems like it was yesterday when I came across the nearly forgotten link to Shezza`s profile on my favorites, only to find out she started writting the Denarian series.

It`s been a long time, which I enjoyed immensely. Good luck on your original Shezza, and thank you for this masterpiece.

7. Sorrows

Sorrows Queen of the Flamingos Moderator

Sketch of Meciel

I might have said something a few pages back about having done some sketches of Merciel and harry ect ect anyway I found one of them today while clearing out my room.

I was going to colour it but with exams I doubt I will have the time but if anybody else wants to then be my guest.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  8. Innomine

Innomine Alchemist ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Woah, that is pretty fucking good Sorrows.

Can I call dibs on getting that colored, and using it as an avatar? :D I can't color for the life of me, but yeah. You managed to get emotion in the face in a way that I rarely see. (Its rarely, because I rarely look at art :p)

9. Sorrows

Sorrows Queen of the Flamingos Moderator

Cheers Elli, :)

If you want to use it go right ahead, I'd be quite curious to see diffrent peoples interpritations of it.

10. greywizard-dumblemort

greywizard-dumblemort Fourth Year

That is quite good Sorrows, its not quite was i was picturing in my head but it works. Damn this fic brings back good memories...