1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

The Dresden Files Book Club August - December

Discussion in 'The Dresden Files' started by Josh, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Josh

Josh Second Year

High Score:
    Hey Y'all, please remember to start reading if you haven't. We've already begun discussion on Storm Front.

2. Josh

Josh Second Year

High Score:
    I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Today is the tenth day allotted to Storm Front. Tomorrow I will create a thread for Fool Moon, and begin reading. Remember you have 10 days to read and discuss the book before we move on. The discussion for Storm Front was awesome, I didn't think we'd put together all those details just from the first book.

If you haven't gotten a chance to read but want to continue on with us please feel free to read Fool Moon with us.

3. Xepheria

Xepheria The Benefactor

High Score:
    Never!

I've been devouring the series book by book these past two weeks, currently at Turn Coat. Very annoyed I didn't pick it up sooner.

Also, as a side note, I'm about 2.5k words into writing a FWOAN Dresden fic set at the end of White Night. Expect the first chapter in Wba sometime soon.

4. Josh

Josh Second Year

High Score:
    I'm creating the thread for Fool Moon right now. Please begin reading and feel free to begin discussing as soon as you'd like, "Click Here for Fool Moon"

5. Josh

Josh Second Year

High Score:

We've made it through the first two novels. Murphy was a hardass, Marcone was awesome, Harry is slowly leveling up. Lets kick it in gear with Grave Peril.