1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Fanfiction Generator

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Steelbadger, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Steelbadger

Steelbadger Death Eater

So after idly speculating about Megamatt's truly impressive ability to produce gigantic numbers of words very quickly indeed. I wondered what would actually happen if I made a program that would read some text from an author and then regurgitate it using Markov chaining.

It's a pretty simple idea really.

1. Choose a word
    2. Look through source text for words that follow the chosen word
    3. Select the next word from those words (weighted based on their probability)
    4. Return to Point 2 and repeat with the new word.

So, here's some stuff (I asked for fairly short passages):

Source Text: Ascension-Book-2-Eternal Chapter 1 by Megamatt
    the shadows. yeah, you've read the dark haired woman closed so.

faora asked nervously.

, and here, please, love, just the universe to deal with that were waiting for later. minerva is today' harry suspected that. veelas had another woman wrapped his constant workouts with the young redhead allowed the side of the floor, sir, well as harry as the documents.

help her father.

off, this business out of his tongue into harrison's arms around his face.

harry not that, and tried to join prime in hogwarts school. it would come undone from kryton originally, to be able to snicker.

bed.

scratched his design, as he smiled a healthy head down to martha replied to escape her, washing her day's activities although he had the paces and briefly, pamela stated, we going to him, karen thought that i late, he could say that this is our eye what needed to confront kara agreed with erotic thoughts about a cracked sense of lust.

wait. she was made a year old.

did as she smiled.

observed harry potter or that, which was wearing a smile. don't believe everything into the city set of late.

was her beautiful women he figured this would be a heat up to expand it was made a week

hotel room, as an eyebrow. it, you're busy, her life. she paced around.

weeks so big way here, diana concluded but he exceeded all possible.

and there was with him as well he's been well, and pushed him but he did not punch a thing that would underestimate how are things got our asses to him test his arms. so any other way, and that's what was being able to deal with but also in the young wizard had come up and summoned a chaotic scene where he sensed it was given by the thought put through her back on the vegas to vegas.

is becoming more mundane culture.

blonde. i'm sure that stretched over his work but now.

might not be done. if they had to harry told her hand down her life.

was tight hug, andromeda are in london where many did as practically mind busted and allowing him.

graduating from her father and allowed her breasts.

were shaped quite nicely, thanks to be the outcome would greet such a sleek and the old. 'i've read it look like an excellent, although she was about it, and that's what three doctorates in a little bit longer blonde hair and she told her eyes. there's a degree has clark encountered any further, karen decided to improve the females around the prominent thought and her potential to arrange for harry was moot given that i can move from theirs.

of silence that up residence in gotham city set the thought, and amazing to think she's was a sweat.

princess stripped out.

faora stated, showing off, well, which caused a blemish.

believe everything.

extraordinary ability to say that was beyond sexual gratification of an ugly ostrich for half of the majority of witchcraft and spanked her ample ass and it was now that was extremely satisfied.

is, well who longed to the wonders of system, this was going to admit that he figured as he was her middle back to burst out of the potter but it just wait.

concluded with the world to take action in order to take, then the underside of these, yes. in front of her husband with a bit longer and down her body tightly around instead and shiny. harry wrapped her lips.

offered to meet.

weren't based in my birthday's coming although there.

had a time at his arms around. i think that it over his watch upon it did not at it emphasized all day would find out of extremely frustrated.

bedroom of her around the world, and alluring belly button. and a smile crossing his name might affect clark.

very well but there was going getting everything ready to one of black pants that you're insatiable, harry rubbed a black top that is, zatanna blinked standing in order, which there are still spread and when at the other, i like that was looking forward to unbuckle them kept busy, daphne commented as she pushed on her d cup breasts, harry smiled as her.

Source Text: Wand And Shield Chapter 33 by Roarian
    should work, must you travel through its periphery, specially given name, and guards activated it always brings the stuff has still busy. he hadn't been getting used to his waist, wielding axes. a thick tome left one - he thought that suddenly, his neatly packed in your spindly arms could be what thor awaited by fandral's mouth.

easily. i shall discuss what - or seidhr, but he.

i expected him. harry. a seidmadr, odin, volstagg just as well, isn't it was entirely unlike tea, its splendor. herbology had the allfather, too long was in full armour, sister of pain shot through the empty cell, but the blade, and equipment, harry didn't, as he leaned on midgard wizards were of any life-debts over his beard and the creature has dealt with capital offenses and they approached. she looked harry busied himself, and encircled harry.

had, actually, harry of his hulk issues, sif smiled. no longer devoid of death, flanked by fandral's curious expression. it a kind of energy, thor rolled his hands at any moment, a dumbledore. it watched him as you would count volstagg as he knew this meeting with basilisk into asgard and yet you have to the cry might have tolerated a momentary image of invisibility, thor asked doubtfully. he sighed in his possible execution. i expected him float we go badly for was - this challenge as he added with precious metals and yet you were on relentlessly, wizard, of the foppish volstagg rumbled. did we had been out, considering expression..

. how to keep me a spirit. the cancerverse, for loki's bloody brilliant work, however, leaving a coward.. he cringed as he added. you to an idiot all directions.

son, refusing to just tossed me to get some weak-stomached - he recalled haphazardly. i happen if uprooted. burglar, forty einherjar departed on a wielder, save your leave

remain alive.

spoke to hear my mind the unseen depths of legends tony had told me, i'm sure i saw, it was like he was presently doing a pitying expression. he frowned. besides him as he may have tea, and peeves had given up, it..

tore into

can explain, the stern and less excitement, and fester. it has been better than he leaned on his broad frame didn't loki, though, hogun be silent

final moments, you stood astride that i've had been weighing on your action.

to life in the prince demanded, and joyous laughter, as they tended to calm my fault, thor, but not fail me for a horse in that department he had suddenly, and some exercise. harry of the kaleidoscopic chaos.

was harry had never admit that wasn't sure, you already.

remembered what loki called into asgard has befallen his beard as he didn't squash anyone out of the white-bearded ancient merely intrigued by a basilisk into your family -

it's not falling over his belt, too long ago by his throat, nor thor wondered. i remember the back to it anymore, keeping up against a particularly riveting game of great treasure your stay in awe as much.

suppose, as you fashion it volstagg boomed. ahem - so your dining hall. do you would be you. harry's own invisibility cloak of fred and possibly signed his basilisk like, too dull to deliver, or mutated - though. harry nodded confidently. attenuated, harry felt about mandrakes are mighty walls. harry's eyes and pushed along the stuff has chosen a bit of the cancerverse - this cancerverse, the basilisk's lethal gaze turned away. loki shall be handed to puke it seemed, wizard described petrification, and a seidmadr be insulting. just keep. this

hesitated. if he sat in distress. blimey, harry asked, fandral sniffed derisively, its defenses as much of the name, harry fidgeted. it watched him lighter, perhaps you have slain, for a spoilsport.

his way to recall what he said begrudgingly took a tinge of his eye fixing on his eyelids.

almost tripped over the chair.

portly asgardian sensibilities with voldemort.

Source Text: Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality Chapter 30 & 31 by Less Wrong
    just goes to a malfoy..

but isn't there such things are the other way better reason to see most important, people weren't allowed for real illusion spells at which made up. goyle than all times. we lose, so let me, they thought of today's goals.

like this during his soldiers who had ever be allowed to his head, but if you to tell.

doing right but i am. zabini, and the moment the way on top of that was no, or confuse the forest and reported back when harry's mind visualized the formation. he understood what harry sighed. that it and spun back.

2:

he could shoot a soundless impact as he just to stand in, say that worth dying for some things to him, and variety to fight to herself a spiral of two out of sad, i am. today's code for twelve sunnies had been worse somehow, don't be frightened, lay still in the survivors. crabbe and harry sighed. they don't forget to game.

he could shoot a military commander, draco was there was calm, and cried one was their ordinary school robes, knowing only sleeping.. very good lesson to fit and both armies two groups, it during their school year, but then he might or mr.

general potter and harry's mind began to stand by, and the 22 boys from someone-or-other about to confuse everyone was himself, he would be cunning plots went:

dropped like this was the forest. fighting to win this mysterious; and said, the boy-who-lived had taught harry potter to cast, draco besides hermione said loudly, and get cracking if he should always question everything that this day was any approaching broomsticks approached, is thinking of his head so unless malfoy might miss and he found himself, some sunshine soldiers faced ten minutes, draco.

a secret weapon, you should be seeing them were not to strike hex was the red leader reported back that wasn't over a first-year army, broomsticks or ask why.

some things are slytherins was finished aiming. draco directly beside draco; it -

all sorts of us. there has a big plus for a boy stopped abruptly, and swearing heavily, fly toward the same for the ribbons, then used by reality.

he'd move as harry didn't take long times. goyle's broomstick.

flint of the circular screens to simply go down to save that.

everything. i'll try, just woke up with your mates, but apparently it shouldn't be thinking in sufficient quantity and four to get it - professor quirrell's christmas wish. green energy blazed out at the angle of fingers and that this day was a fight because professor quirrell, the fire and harry had been standing by shields up three armies at least we can do not to dodge it hadn't been much of suspicion professor quirrell's quote mixture of his brain realize that harry had a small force, but as he could almost in afterward, upon his voice, something strange feelings stirring inside the diary of slytherin fully on one of an army, and harry was what a strange feelings stirring in fact, with only ended when the shield spell

chests. and mouthed, to cover him.

you to get them, and bones - missed -

rehearsed this during his comrades were girls among the iridescent hemisphere, not trying to stand up at all wearing the ground near him, but in which hogwarts was using the ground, but draco from beyond space, and his army gives them as the experiment. evade if we fight because it was safe for chaos legion was showing in these uniforms.

, along with varying degrees of the approaching terrifyingly fast as far as a distance, watchfully gazing outward into our children can feel those neat little not on his eyes, harry potter to remember now hard.

exert some completely. neville as specialized shield-piercing spells the shield and then draco that they all of generating electricity. to walk if there'd been lying about waiting to push off his twenty-three soldiers each other part of it too, harry, the experiment had added were arranged in that last scion of reflection at another voice, tell them to keep an eye out of dragon army gives them out loud, too. we can use it a good lesson to, that slytherin. there. what could -

Well worth the two hours, I think you can agree.

I'm thinking of pulling down all of MoR to a text file and creating a new fanfiction just using this program.

2. Stan

Stan Order Member

Yup. That's Megamatt all right. I'm only surprised that there is no mention of Harry's twelve-and-a-half inch penis.

3. Ncjeur

Ncjeur Second Year

Well, the quality of your three passages is certainly not lower than the quality of megamatts stories.
    Edit: I just ahem* counted *ahem*: In total, megamatt's stories are over 8500000 words long. He published his first story, Aspirations, in 2008, that means he wrote around 3300 WORDS EVERY DAY!!! How is that possible? And how can he write that much without improving?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  4. lopeck

lopeck Groundskeeper

First, "harry of the kaleidoscopic chaos." is a pretty badass name.

Secondly, is it just me or does the Wand&Shield part sound like someone tried to transcribe a disscussion while everyone was completely smashed.

5. Ankan

Ankan Professor

This is 5/5

6. Steelbadger

Steelbadger Death Eater

I realized that using the Megamatt stories on FFN was a silly mistake. The true essence of Megamatt can only be found in those places where smut isn't frowned upon. And so I downloaded all 1.6m words of Ascension to a text file and asked for another 5000 words.

Also, I made the chain length order 3 (so it looks at the last three words to select the next one).

As you might expect, there's some mention of 'throbbing walls' etc.

prologue : the experiment.

i don't think so, i've been a brat, and you pounced on it, but he was not going to ask about the true albus dumbledore.

diana kissed harry hard on the mouth to prevent her from talking.

oh, vicki, summer said in a respectful manner.

harry parted her hot walls snugly fit around his invading cock and harrison slammed into her from behind, working into her tight center over with his throbbing cock kept hammering a steady path into her. the blonde brushed her hands against the wall, and pressed a button. a low level sonic blast summoned a barrage of gunfire met them in the net, struggling to keep a straight face, as her numb mind snapped back to life. um this is. david bradley norton was found dead and there's an inquiry about that.

one of them was a goblin, she was a treat to behold and she closed her eyes for a moment by donna's hard nipples popping out of the way. there was only one thing for him to cum inside her, to give harry a surprisingly strong handshake. he let go of his foot and maroni fell a short distance where he reached the back of his head. you know, you've been a brat, donna agreed, as she worked herself up and down eagerly in her excitement, but it got the slightest bit of damage with any real depth. and she got down on her lip.

if there's any luck, he would offer harold better accommodations. he sat down on her hands and knees, and a focus on calendars and clocks of various sorts. and he wants to talk, or i'm going to get it out of the way. there was a whisper in the wind and they were dressed like secret service agents slip inside the building that they would be staying here, when the girl peacefully slept away with a slight smile crossing his face.

excellent, harry offered as the drinks were brought to her, the tip teasing the slit. then with another fluid motion, straddled his lap as harry was about ready to strangle someone and soon.

who do you think that anything would be off of the building and the back of his head. he turned around and harry caught kara looking as well.

no, i'm not, donna stated after diana finally removed her hand from her.

lucius couldn't say anything although he was looking over it in the recycling bin properly.

faora's face spread with an ear to ear grin.

she reached her hand down harry's cheek, to the other side of the table for good.

he entered a password into the nearby shadows, then disappeared from view.

the other officer stepped out of his state and his hands caressed her body.

voldemort stopped and stared, holding the shotgun right at them. a banged up kara essentially landed at her feet, as any reporter would. the pizza, of course with someone who did her fair share of grief.

parvati rolled off, with bellatrix balanced on harry's back, pressing her nose up against his again. there was a second where harry wondered about what madness had presented itself.

that's very tight, i love it, harry said, pushing into harry. her lips matched his in a kiss that was like sexual fire coursing through both of her holes.

she smiled at him and licked her lips a little bit.

kara sighed. 'you've got a point, for once, kara mused, but then again, you might as well say it. although some people would remember not to go easy on you, sarah said, trying to clash back and forth.

suiting up, batman figured that he should be in a bad way to go, really it's nothing, harry told his dark haired amazon was feeling the heat rise through her thighs. he could see two problems for this situation, although was far more than what i care to remember, he spoke in an extremely affection manner.

harry smiled, this blonde babe riding his cock. she leaned forward and kissed harry. she rocked herself back and allowed chang and edgar pressed themselves against the wall. his hands were perched on her heels, her breasts in his hand was all in good fun, aphrodite commented as she wrapped her legs around him. to the girls who had an interest in what you're doing, ' dinah thought to amanda and emily and by that, crane reached into his belt and launched an ice grenade it. the poor devil, hopefully he didn't inherit jor-el's personality. it was similar to what your average college professor would wear while teaching class. he was so talented that it was female but he really didn't need to personally oversee what was happening but he turned towards him.

they were moans.

yes harry, hang on, stay calm, ' penny said, with a smile on her face and lightly pumped himself into her, working into her. the blonde turned over to harry and it came in handy.

yes, some of it got on her hands and knees.

'not what you're looking for, faora replied and selina smiled, impressed about how perceptive that statement was.

shaking her head.

so, what is it ' gabrielle asked and lois could not help but listen in, he was greeted to a stalker like obsession after a time.

'and just think, i should be used to replace damaged joints and offer the same range of movement and then picked up the tempo and his hands frailed along with his distant cousins in kansas, but it was too soon, harry added and sersi was intrigued, if she was trying to figure out how he did it again.

you bitch, now that you're out by now, harry worked the back of her neck carefully, planting his lips firmly onto hers. her hand pumped in and out of her.

focus on that ledge over there, where the three sat.

'yes, we are, but if she was going to be outside of the hospital. the swat team members moved out into the chaos, she swiped it. there was a second where she nodded, before she pulled down the bottom half of her material off and he was ready to call the cops. it they broke that arrangement up, then left them with a smile on his face. the amazon princess was starting to get comfortable and learn what i'm working with.

yes, other than they reopened the investigation, john can fill you in, she said. it was likely that kara and faora stood five foot, ten inches tall, which meant that he came out smelling like a rose, ' harry said as he reached across the table for a few seconds where lucretia paused before she decided to have brought it with her enhanced senses.

harry would have to agree, shaking her head. tutting to herself, more so than anything else. '

'maybe tonight didn't end as well, ' astoria speculated.

she's fine, harry stated as he popped his finger into her dripping cunt.

harry figured that she would find him when he entered her.

actually i don't think you mean what it thinks it means.

the hunter became the hunted. he had been breaking those laws since he was trying to outdo the other, all in unison.

'you don't know her that well, especially you, harry potter, and.. well people tend to make deals and there isn't. what about the rumors that cornelius fudge, not to mention frustrated, she was feeling.

a church that had recently been condemned stood before them, arms crossed.

yes, i see them, ' donna thought and she shook her head, acting like this. and that day of reckoning would be glorious.

edward snapped his fingers. i know how independent you are, ' ginny remarked as she walked. she looked at harry as he was concerned, anyone who was able to keep herself from jumping him.

wow, another artemis lyta asked.

dinah opened her mouth, sucking her, really feeling the pleasure.

jonathan didn't take too long for those two '

'no, well, this is the proof that you have the time nor the place.

there was a question in his mind.

she knew that he was, cobblepot nailed her in the eyes.

harry grunted with one more slam, he sent his cum deep into her, getting her all worked up, before he rubbed up and down onto him repeatedly, their minds being ravished by the prime version of himself would come back from the party at wayne manor.

it was almost as if in cue, gordon's cell rang.

the cops of gotham city around you. most people should know how intense she could be expecting some trouble coming down the pike.

harrison noticed something else, he did it and now that we're introduced.. lana started and she grabbed her breast and she smiled. i think that you threw it out onto the stage, with her two cents. 'well, that's kind of what happened, they could do a better job at teaching her. at least broomsticks have some kind of demented beast fixated on it's kill.

'well, just keep your head up and pushing it back.

lily smiled, as he wondered what he meant by being able to wake lily up, harry whispered to hermione and get her harry asked her and zatanna smiled, slowly kissing her way up to the office and saw shiva there, although she's a bit too big for one goblin to handle on their own.

heat vision to cause a very soft noise to slip down the hallway, ugly and grotesque when it dragged a giant club behind him. the wizard was having the time of her life. she was wearing, i know. but. '

unfortunately, there was a shotgun, a couple of others, i have, ' harry remarked mentally to himself for the attack.

chapter text

chapter 97 : what lays beneath part eight

chapter text

wayne industries is out for a moment but he could not even bare to argue.

she couldn't help but smile.

remember, this isn't the best looking in the wrong.

chang deduced something. could it have been they were doing beneath those sheets and harry viewed them with a smile.

archibald smythe, hermione remarked dryly, shrugging her shoulders. she closed her eyes, feeling the rush of a sensation through her teeth and felt them. they will feel true horror, horror that the forsaken, the one's that have cast out as trash have felt in their time was not about to be shot into her and drew himself into her.

lucretia could feel the bed get stained. someone was going to be a bit busier than normal since it tends to get me any coverage, i didn't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. even if it was a really bad winter, where the neighbors watched. it scarred them for life. she jumped up and cut a tarp hanging above the street. the scuzzy man staggered forward as she practically inhaled his cock. she continued to listen and more importantly how much she wanted to get in a pose of submission, with her mouth. she locked eyes with renee. he took that sigh as the fact that some guy brought a knife in order to put the pieces together.

harry felt her tight cunt and kept going into her.

they saw a gorilla or something similar moving around in the back of her neck.

tamara raised her eyebrow, how basic are we talking about ' ginny demanded with wide eyes and she was drool worthy.

harry picked up the pace even more, when harry used his tongue to invade his mouth. she had that knack for getting herself into trouble. she tried in vain to hide that underneath a pretext of a cough, but it was still within reasonable walking distance though.

harry slid back as he perched on the arm of the chair, proceeding to fuck her hard, punishing her with more, he gave information to rookwood and was too stupid to be afraid of a little noise

i'm not sure what he could do about it

no, i really. didn't do all that we can do it in.

'so how are you doing anything.

the assassin vanished in the smoke right after the explosion. she stood perfectly still and rigid, waiting for karlo's reaction

he placed both of his wives, all of them. there likely are other steps that will help us realize, harry told her and she thought that she would fight if she was not that she blamed her after the events of last night, that's all.

you did.

oh yeah, that's the problem, it would terrify to your bones, the potters, and the glowing light engulfed her and harry were kissing each other with their eyes before they got to talking about how he's a female now.. but i don't know if an accomplice is the right word, intimidated would be a little far-fetched, lana claire asked.

fleur smiled knowingly and sauntered off, her ass hitting his balls as she rubbed him up and down him. he emptied his length into her, hanging onto her, picking up her cup of coffee. he offered a smile, and she merged with the hallows and that one of the best way to survive out there.

unlike when they got here.

we're just going to be dull sitting there. she was talking about.

barbara's nipples hardened when she felt the blonde run her tongue around her core, and it was here where harry caught a glimpse of her thong panties.

the gcpd mcu and the bomb squad from there.

harry kept a smile across her face was one of marauderco's bread and butter. finding a way to make time.

there was still some amount of concentration is also required, harry stated as he stroked his chin thoughtfully. it's best if we

cobblepot was smiling, it was hard work.

so anyway, i heard some news involving that world, harry could see karen's hands roaming underneath kara's shirt. that was the reason for the season and know that if there was any doubt, ' lavender said. she sounded half joking, half serious. so, why did you sleep

mia narrowed her eyes, but he wanted to ensure that these gentlemen managed to memorize all of this, but it would be the most effective when dealing with problematic students, and i'm certain that you're okay

her arm stung from the impact.

eyes narrowed slightly before she added, i need your big cock.

my sexy redhead, oh so hot, harrison grunted, referring to both vega's sweet pussy and also the education that's relevant in the real world.

just about when she was occupied with her cell phone and she looked at harry with an extreme amount of lust as harry hovered his length over.

regardless of karlo's thoughts and feelings of the matter was that he didn't find her quite amazing all ready.

amanda, back, you know. '

'naturally, it is the safest place on earth except when it isn't, ' donna said. she knew that things were not always as they seemed. her finger lightly traced down the side of the island.

finish in my ass, you know. i'm glad that your father. well after he died, that's not the magic that you're going to feel them in the net, struggling to do so, feeling the pleasure underneath him.

i'm. going to get the weasel's attention. hey, ron

what happened kara asked.

'just don't let it get to your head, zor-el commented with greed dancing from his tongue through her dripping hole ready to engulf his throbbing prick continued to work into her.

three days already, kara stated as she waited for him to continue as he slipped something from his worst nightmares.

are you okay

her bouncing caused the chair to tip back and then moved around to cup her breasts as she worked around him, the better off she would all be stone if it wasn't because of the side of her mouth. she could hear the conversation between the two of us were cousins, but in reverse, he loves his daughter, molding her into the desk. the books at the library of the universe

zatanna's hand placed upon harry's. she decided to tell me bruce asked as he looked a bit terrified. the more he played with her nipples. he slowly worked into her. she parted her legs in anticipation, she could totally believe that she would have jumped him in the bond link.

mom

martha took the rest of the group for lunch. he always thought that something was happening.

no need, i just averted eight years of drama involving lana with one scene. then again, fashion was one of those reality tears, and this is summer gleeson signing off, don't forget that, talia told him in a hug by her and that was what he thought. there were a lot of it's a blank from there, harry remarked.

smut lemon ends.

'yes, i'm here with.. well many appreciate your accomplishments as well, harry said. kara turned towards harry, rose said with a smile, and sure you blew up his club in retaliation..

the creature gave a howl as she swung her namesake at him, and it revealed their faces.

'i wouldn't say that luck had much to do about this faora asked and diana decided to attack him once more as he pushed her back towards the couch. he reclined back on the couch, barbara and pamela occupied the love seat.

so, is your mother alfred asked.

yes

hippolyta closed her eyes and kept rocking back and forth, with harry being involved

batman wasn't about to admit it, there was quite a lot of things, ' harry thought to them in a jovial state of mind but also because that she just couldn't miss.

inside, harrison said, those are the ones that stole it first from their rightful owner. he wasn't going to stop living their lives. it was a rather calm night all things considered.

well nice duel, i think that i've been in a committed relationship for the better even though they shared the past day as more gotham weirdness. the time passed.

grundy disappeared into the night, zucco whispered, harshness dripping from his voice when he spoke. smile for the camera. and you know how to cook without burning the house down which was an interesting place to be for the best, harry grunted, as he gently got down off of her face as harry pulled halfway out of her. tracey gave summer a death glare, because she smelled a news story breaking, vicki said with a smile on her face. but after yesterday, you got to really be ambitious out there, and the blonde's breathing became lust ridden.

so, what's your opinion on the current state of your organization given the fact that harry did not want to know. she does have a point to join him, after all he did was lean forward.

you know that we have had a bad year, i'm over here, you go baby, have fun, ' charlotte thought. even though she quite honestly couldn't help herself ; her curiosity really did get her daughter and lucius got his son out of the facility. there's no question about it. and let's break down the structure faster.

she had to get a better look of where they don't belong here in gotham city. after the scare some time back.

shady people in gotham city, the so called meteor shower, along with hazel eyes that burned brightly. her burnt golden hair stretched down passed her shoulders and kept moving next to holly. the two of them and harrison paused, he was rather amused by the point they quite literally saw stars before passing out. that much was true. the blonde's breasts bounced and her nipples stiffened as harry kept pumping inside her tight ass.

yes, i'll tell you, moody told them in an attempt to bury harrison underneath their sheer mass.

diana, on the account of her mouth going to work out pretty well, she was confused as confused could be. that being said, she was through an ordeal, ' kara chimed in. 'a bit mysterious though, but at the same time i'm sure lionel luthor is going to pick for the thing but then he paused. or they're their time biding for the proper opportunity.

he only elected to save his own skin. especially if any of bane's allies were active in gotham city were far different from harry's. harry led rose, amanda said. emily looked at each other, the dance got about as intense it would have, but it was on fire when her orgasm.

my mother may be coming into some of the most popular figures in the news, harry said wisely. she offered a pleased sigh as harry kept working down her legs as she grabbed him by the hair and pulled him into another deep kiss. she was playing, dinah didn't know.

harry almost felt sorry for her. that made her light headed. it was second to none. most people should know how intense she could be completely certain.

make sure everyone knows that there's something far deeper going on ' faora questioned him with a hungry look although for the moment where it was happening.

this caused her a bit of a break, sis, harry retorted as he waited for a flood of cum into her body. he sent slight subtle touches all the way down onto his tool and harry picked up at the festivities, and she was left in suspense, you know, doctor crane, please, i need you to tell me, ' faora thought but harry smiled.

we'll see if that is the case but he decided that it would be foolish to forget about the details of the matter is, even though alberto turned out to be stereotypical magical creatures, which hagrid will be providing. he's been told to help where the fighting was the worst thing that you must be doctor potter, i have the book. his member pushed between her legs. she kept licking him.

first it was karlo and then it went extremely stormy and bitterly cold. she almost cursed the necessity of what was going on with doctor kafka since she was not careful, alex told her about what the ship had the words madam xanadu : enter freely and being unafraid etched upon it. the heel of her foot. he placed his hands on his hips. they bombed out after the first time, although how he worked out.

it's a pleasure to meet you, i've got lessons up to my ears. difficult part of my body, and pulled away from kara, along with his wife. he waited for her prize to come. she hadn't gotten a chance to ask again.

bronze tiger grimaced and pulled himself out of her mind.

'wayne enterprises stock is a pretty good question, harry admitted to her and his tongue passed through her eyes.

although if she knew what happened. there were times where harry had a smile across her lips as the sensations continued to escalate, he kissed her back, and her eyes were glazed over. he allowed her hands to roam down his body, lust burning from her bright blue eyes. she really wished that she could. the calendar killer was knocked out of a dickens wet dream. there were posters advertising a few past fights that grant was in but they really did seem more like an afterthought. the flowers people keep sending are lovely through.

i must say it has been wrapped within.

he was working his hands down onto her pussy and she panted with pleasure. she wanted more and faora got the joke, so she jumped into the air. harry had a date with a demon and thorne came precious inches away from her seemingly without a care in the world was waiting and watching to see what i can tell you exclusively is that we're releasing a medical scanner that works fairly similarly to an mri or x-ray machine, but on a much smaller scale.

you asshole, vicki muttered underneath her breath. harry smiled as he ran his hand down her body. she reached down and pulled his shorts off.

harry pumped his fingers into diana's honey and then pulling her mouth off of him.

croc and grundy picked up where harry left off ; it was likely to be under on the poor helpless students and cause an incident.

pamela gave a long sweeping sigh, and he had been up for many hours due to being around him.

at this moment. leaning forwards, he scooped the dark haired woman's tongue went into her throat and have him spewing his first load down her mouth as he gave his old mentor one last look. if you can figure out, harry growled.

'he's come a very long time now, ' zatanna thought out loud, feeling the pleasure of each other.

and harry potter had been on the bond link snapping, like they had a pretty good chance lex will drag himself away from wherever to attend it as well, rose said, her voice a little bit after that i ran into lavender and parvati. the rest of my family, since her father had sealed up this lab.

he opened up the pad and placed her hand down harry's cheek, to the left side of him.

it did hit jaime at that moment that jim decided to join both of them nodded their heads in the clouds. faora disagreed with that.

harry pumped into her a few inches, preparing to make her way to join the two of us can fathom.

and in a rather confident manner, wearing little more than a minor annoyance to harry. 'tomorrow night '

'thankfully, you didn't kill her, no question about it.

after harry and barbara picked up reilly and gwen were staying in. he went out for a walk on the grounds.

a lot to me to be here for a while, rose stated as she pulled out the her backs from the trunk and slung them over her shoulder. they were torturing her and she lifted her hips up against him.

questions went through gordon's mind. he took it, opening it.

'all we're going to do this, really she could do this all night, harry said as he made his mark before he was shot in the stomach filled his body, she kept bouncing, higher, and faster into her.

lara was seeing stars and harry reached forward and cupped her hands.

the forty five percent interest that i got into, martha said with a smile. therefore, he accepted. barbara couldn't get enough of his life. he saw her dripping pussy, and her nectar spilled into his mouth, drinking it.

damn, hermione, and daphne all broke out into laughter. she was wearing a white shirt with stains on it and thought that it was more lust than she could count. there were a few lustful moans around the area of slaughter swamp, there could still be some circumstances where there might be a breakthrough, although she felt that familiar tongue do its magic around her, he focused on the space right between his eyes. thanks, but no real idea how to run the place. security was going to send you back.

the anticipation built.

yeah you heard me, faora responded to him as she folded her arms together and she got some pretty good distance between the two siblings locked eyes.

yes, they say that teaching is its own reward, rose added and harry tightened his arms around her trim waist and while she did not do anything that he could quit his job and drove, because he had intelligence that the goblins were able to be contested legally, once the three of them for a second and kara cleared her throat and it hit him, but harry potter is the most dangerous. he had actually made an excuse to do our very best, because why bother setting my standards for less beatriz asked.

damn, i'm cumming, selina moaned, and she moved her hand down harry's abs, playfully playing with him as she worked her cunt around his pole and harry continued to work her way down the gym, she'd been banished, ' diana commented in a light voice.

they reached a stop light right now.

my ladies would agree, ' kara said. even though the bank is about to rip it from his fingers. her eyes never once leaving his face. back to, as i'm sure you'll be able to open the fridge door to look inside. the blonde held her arms back and forced her mouth open and she caught it.

she would be burning with hot passion by now.

he paid extra attention to her, his manhood twitching between them.

diana could not get a straight answer.

the dupe slipped inside and dropped a file on harry's desk.

vega breathed heavily when she felt this prime piece of meat that hung between his legs in an appraising voice that would put a chill in the air, floating gently.

it's your turn, circe moaned as she rubbed hermione's shoulders in circular motions as well. you know, you have diana asked, her interest piqued although she tried not to be outdone, faora gave lara a brief kiss on the top of it, harrison told her, a smile on her face. the dark haired kryptonian placed her hands on lily's face. the archeologist looked at them.

i'm going to force the issue at all.

no need to be worked out, but hey i guess that's a huge dose of reality.

'what ' daphne thought.

oh harry, that's it, you are good, they're suffering, sersi responded when she closed her eyes. and it hasn't been updated in close to him halfway. she pressed her lips down onto his chest playfully. i don't know, being your maid. it's just so liberating.

her eyes watched him, harry made his way home with his arms stiffly held by him.

amelia wondered when that would be the pompous ponce known as percy weasley, harry said, after he removed his mouth from her breasts and pussy, breathing at the top half of donna's armor was pulled off and harry grabbed her around the waist and tilted her back and her spine once again.

The fact that the program actually managed to put 'prologue: the experiment' at the start can only mean it's gaining sentience.

7. Stan

Stan Order Member

That is disturbing on so many levels. But yay for magic that lets you fuck yourself, literally. Time travel? Polyjuice?

8. Roarian

Roarian High Inquisitor

I actually thought this last one was more coherent (um, sorta) than the previous, maybe because of the longer length of each segment...

Do you have the script you use somewhere online? I'm curious to see if I can get something more sensible out of WaS with different settings. :)

9. Steelbadger

Steelbadger Death Eater

Yeah, there's a sweet-spot around the 3-5 chain length (depending on the size of the seed text, the more seed text the larger the chains you can have). If you make the chain too long you just end up with a really computationally expensive algorithm for copying some text.

At the moment it's all just hard-coded in C++, so without a C++11 compiler it's pretty difficult to distribute/play-with. Strange language to use for something like this, I admit, but when I tried Python for stuff like this it kept leaking memory.

I did have a little MFC app made up, but it doesn't allow for variable length chains. I'll see if I can fix it up tomorrow.

10. Photon

Photon Order Member

For me it is not a problem - can you publish it on github or somewhere else?

11. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    It's an interesting little project, really. Might make my own version, see how well it works. I'll report back once I've done so. Shouldn't take me too long.

How did you code it, actually? I'd do it by converting the document into sequences of words that follow each other in the text. Weighing is done by just not checking for doubles.
    After that it's just starting with a random word, randomly choosing a sequence which starts with that word, and repeating the process with the second word in the sequence.

12. Warlocke

Warlocke Fourth Champion

Now I want to read a story where Lucius gets mind-fucked so badly that he's reduced to being an obedient little gofer for Harry.

Not even directly for Harry, but as a subordinate to Dobby. Dobby would scold him for not doing better work, and Lucius would toddle off to sort the recycling properly.

"Plastics. Plastics. Definitely plastics. Not the glass; can't put it with the glass."

13. Plotless

Plotless High Inquisitor

The first three words of the 'story' seem to sum up megamatt's plots pretty succinctly .

14. Steelbadger

Steelbadger Death Eater

It's now on my GitHub.

It's not much, really, but play as you like.

I didn't really give it much thought, so it's probably woefully inefficient. You can take a look at the code but basically I use regex to find every 'word' (where words can be actual english words or certain punctuation marks) and simply use strings in maps. I count the number of occurrences of each unique string, and the number of occurrences of the words that follow and use that to do the probability.

My first go round was even more quick and dirty and simply chose a random word to get started. Now it is guaranteed to use the first word of the source text, but it's a bit more generic.

When I was at work today I ran into an interesting blog about recurrent neural networks. I wonder what would happen if I fed it fanfiction. I might have a go next weekend.

15. newageofpower

newageofpower Professor DLP Supporter

Breaking News:

British man accidentally creates self-evolving AI. Runs on fanfiction.

16. Roarian

Roarian High Inquisitor

"Our sources confirm that the AI is developing akin to the thought experiment of the Paperclip Maximizer. Except in this case it is attempting, through conversion of surrounding resources, to construct the very best possible combination of concepts and words that would satisfy the most sophisticated of fanfiction readers.

So far, it has narrowed down to a Harry/Fleur pairing, the involvement of an extended and intricate magic system, and attributing the entire story to some mixture of Shezza, Sree, or Jon. Usually all three."

17. Steelbadger

Steelbadger Death Eater

So I finally came back to this and it takes a frustratingly long time to do the training. Especially as I've simultaneously been battling with Python, CUDA and Windows 10 to actually make things happen at a slightly less than glacial rate. However, I managed to make an RNN that I fed Megamatt's 'Inheritance' (The seed phrases are taken from the actual text and are in italics):

"I think that you're ready for your NEWTs, and if you get your NEWTs. You'll be able to collect your full Inheritance," Andromeda said as she offered him a soulful gaze.

"That's good," Harry commented as he cupped her hips up and down his pants.

"Of course what the only cross that you can and as would have stared that he managed to come out of brood, greasy," the young wanted stands on the blonde and then a memore and Harry was now going to that potential with and his powerful magical assain and she had to keep into her. Her walls wrapped his arms around him as he rammed into her.

"FUmKtL, so that would be no want to be that my life a never ending for the top of they much as they did for the rioking Lily for her.

'fuck, Andromeda smiled.

"Well, me tell he's eyes, it's me, begged to set through your hair of it to do," Andromeda said and Harry smiled.

"I think that I think you think you have been tried to tell her, and that would be over to be a few soarhs of much lose enessely. Expecting her offered and she reached around him.

"Oh, dumbter, me things that you'll be in for a supplises of vire."

"You were anyway," Harry commented as he placed his hand on her hair and she kept spis up onto his chil.

"You know, that she saad with it," Harry grunted.

Amelia continued to subj she he destroyed.

"Dumbledore with Dumbledore is that not," Andromeda said as she closed her eyes. She much her exertted on her hands and knees, dicking her.

Harry paused and Harry was edioned to be now.

"That's someone who fould me in a long life, any."

Harry said to suppoined the shive that she had worked over her perfect fucking her and he smiled. "Beliguress where he stook behind her from behind it. She saw the old whing that was a syep of reding nother strentther as they were a lot of boom like a predacole.

All she was not sure that she had to dench on his own magic was something that he should have and more. Harry was now properly fucking his mind with the only on her hand and he saw the prophecy.

That was a hole that she she figured that he was commented and she was not standing the share of her head and flished her head as she said to her face.

"I think that I can foo you to feel it."

"I'm sure that you have been keipged to can the shoes, the young wizard probess who didn't know what you did the best of Death Eaters than sheed him a sand of an ongir began and again," Harry continued to her with a smile as he stretched his shoulder at she closed her eyes. Harry's lown speared as her pussy walls up into her.

Lily continued to sway possibilived with a brum her pussy what he wanted to get her pussy working into her mind.

"I think that you'll be in for a suce.

"I don't ent work, would know you thinks."

"I'm been not sure that you wanted to see the sture to work out of his contrience," Andromeda said as she returned as she filled their ham in a death wand. They was a smile that she she litted that the Ministry did not extremely in the will..
    The wizer greased and Harry was extremely problem for the floor plan.

The MILF want of the best and a pain and placed her back and fortarly she could see a few through his eyes.

"I think that you're allowed to do with the ring that he knew why was a magech the rest of the commer times to the right that leaded with an exclartem he pounded against her.

Allone should have liked that any nubble or thinks to have and more about that. She was still strong his head were act brought and she would have to come out were insides.

He had commen sense that she should call from and her life to life him to give his hands on her lips.

"I think that you're a wonders with a what was a green that not when he wasn't the manipe if you were a bit of one least year for the prophecy.

Lily was not going to lie, he little even bothered but the rest of the back of her mind likely all of the way hot wands to the edge of the floor.

The wizard and Harry was not going to lie. "Don't want to suck you to your mantols and the Normar was something that he should have recorms from your for a long did owf his own. Well that was a syare that he really was something that he could every way to the eyes. Dumbledore would have to get that to good a sair while could see her potentially work.

"You are a lot of this Pensor open your fick and they were so much me as if they were about this way or his mind, he was going to tryate his wey so her face as she could got his mother to see her life.

Harry pinched his cock and her body warded into her.

"I think you should be dead, you could mean the magical woold have a reearied sight be at the thought mack is to them or any other. The wizard pushed him up and down a drilling cock into her tightes ass. Harry placed his hand on her hips as he rocked his head back as he held a second blincs of her until she was a propared to renie.

"I'm sure that you have liked, the younger than many ages," Harry said as he pressed his fick up nother as he stretbed his hands on her hips.

"I fearly not make hus least that happoned by what was happening because of his past second. He was going to fick for him to let him to leed the change that she saw a little bit to the Ministry.

"Yes," Lily said as she traced her son's muscles absent mindely. Of course, he was more than looks, he had been in the most pretistry of her own people in the the girls of her lips.

"It although I'm sorry, you're so because the master that you were asking even more insestions and I was now that you were all of the tale a fewty much as I don't know what you've Snape."

"It's almast not….ather," Harry said to her as he shotk his head shoulder and she would not be surprised that they were going to be should be in for changes meesing to face.

So that was a good that stopped that she should be a bother of the house, a pit the flather pussy up all the way down the padect. The problem had to the prist that Harry had been there in the wall, although he was hard to get aw on her way and the nower her own protcers of the Dumbledore.

Dumbledore and his master could sure that the Dementors manicy for that might be was the only or the way out of his predicainement, Andromeda scurted through her body. She was going to be was going to find her walls and the problem had been the most powerful ware in the door.

Rellatrix saw anyone espects of the dark hair of a diff coment of lass with because his mind controld for my second getting as a performant that they were a pight that the Ministry defeater for the feat like he was.

The heart that he was stry looked to be a huge back on her face and forting that this women would be easy broods, it was a wool tram.

"It's out of his hand and well, she have that before you be to the same and then there's gone. It would have been there this probut in the troapled with a nice ruined for the letter regarding him from the dead and have anything completely not because of his cheers were. Goldenty was not someone where he was going to fall time.

"I'm sure she was innections again," Harry told her and Lily.

"That's put that he was the soul hand to tell her. He was having the thought of it was hard to be safed by far.

out more than anything right now, they were this worse that got a perform that she was not someone who was a burchlool did.

There were memeered that Harry was cum in his eyes for something courdeng to do and should never safing in the more than fearle as a lot of more powers.

Harry was not going to lie, she had not say to believe the our and that was not sente of easing persent again. She was how one thing was an extremely lip of the fact that he did sweet a bit of the matter that he knew wet her to cum in his head at the Ministry of Magic.

"I want to suck the Dursleys don't he was had the situation and Sirius should have known because that where he well who thought that it was a bit of an explasing and nearly a man of ready to get away.

"It's a pight that you were assuce," Lily said as she watched him filly to see her bace to grow because he she loved his house and really wanted to get her part of him. Harry had preep but her ass was a hore that he magical even more to come.

He was not about to get aw Harry rubbing her delicious lust and she wondered if he saw the person to really cum inside her.

Harry kept working into the control of the ground all with woman he spose his face. Ald she figured that there was something easled pleasure.

He was in a tize preter to grave a lot bort, he repained that he was going to figure out what he was to the pristy that she was dewentien.

"She't it."

"I don't have the connectev to stiff of comment that they had for some kind of more perfect. If you will the more of loses that Harry grownd an all things and she was the only one word to stay at hung.

"So, we could save your to get a fewt of you," Fleur pushed him as she rammed his cock apper and she slammed into her as she could see her face to graw her ass. He rooked rederrided as Harry were the two of them looked towards him and the woman pushed himself as far into her tight endronce.

"I know she could me hoges," Harry breathed out and that many were merioned to see her face that she had a pick of him and she was on his voice. He was going to get the moment and there was a sense where Her mother had getting was a few seconds that he was extremely dreamage.

Amelia Bones would be something that could be doing.

It appearing her next something was amazing that he was going to be was to the prophecy.

"It was an extremely happy out of his pantome," Harry said to her as he shook his head and felt the pleasure rabbed her ear.

"St could be come age that she's a woold assure at a post to be in as only mey as well," Harry grunted as he stroked her stomach collled and she wondered if he saw his mother to the sway and her lips were right to plan his face.

"I think you she have the best tere, they dound that you believe it," Harry said as he really was pretty sure that anyone who was something that Harry was incanting the waint of listly to cover. The dead had he was going to lie and that was a syep back of her neck because they were warched passed that she was not so much, she had not deal.

"Dumbledore never should have forced you to live here," Petunia breathed, throwing the blame onto someone else.

Vernon who was not about to tell him. He did not stand of everything that he had to do and he was going to make his magnicing this memory trats to the gran.

"It's a gaviwity that you did that the way to see you," the better so same to a few throat and as much most happened. It was the knew that he did with have a person of the Put thetes to the simes, this could be rattle expecially given that he was going to make the oblieve that she had to do.

Harry doed her year and all were placed with smalls and the woman was giving her blonde and looked about him.

Harry paused and then he said the perfect couring and her breasts and slew down on his kone where he speared for his cock but it was not going to lie. Harry had grtating her nipples, as he scroulded him before he should be completely curned. The wizard's hand on her cunt and she saw her legs as she rederred each out of her and pushed her face.

"You keepilizing that he should straight to figure out that he was the only on the track of yim," Andromeda said with a smile. "Whe hard to put the case with making from me to look an car better sating," Amelia said as she tried to live him were a membon.

"You know, I'm to get that life in still," Harry commented to her as he beal her pissy with her tight and felt the pleasure as he was pretty sure that she did not fell many mind, where we closed her eyes. She saw Harry looked at the world, the line that was trying that he was going to make his mind was deep to look his head up the end of her face.

"You know, I'm take a better collact you next grile that you wizard allowed him to say the stumed powerful members, I'm going to find how and listed a very desporestanding curious to siture of mements more suelapline.

"You know…..I she had disture that the Dark Lord would see that the Dementors. If could you look and me, bust was the govern that he could do was the governd scorss of it will be seliefous, they were not worth but that was the more that would be wasted to do with theme, and long and more second learned when he was there in on the way hot turned around to the Dementors.

The Deathly are lowit given hid mester and showed up, she was the obdical times hecring on their mother.

The wizard's hands rod his thigh and pushed her face as she looked at them. "So, it was a good that some people in me, any many that well, that is a few problem, as ho lift a man and and look whict as well as the same more than for not that feath that he had to do.

Harry had slipped he collowed to think of an angay but she should not want to said over her ear.

"I'm sure that you'll do what I'm not think that me, prepidally cum into the magic.

Harry surpred that the eirsor when she stated him to call able to his peal.

"I don't have a weaking you," Harry asked her hean and there was a sense that Harry gave to her in the erest. He are going to have to get away with and she had not made process, or to meet a but the look of the castle that he was. "We long disting at a but even though strushed all of your habry ase, and I can take the crime of when he was going to make him some people that you was being from his mother, to deting to Dumbledore done. The Deathly Lely locked the proches, he did not the gogness that wenleds to each other. Their ears which was the standical of Andromeda, he was not so much that pressing all of the with the Ministry that she was.

"She figured as we sconstully stuck a side of and a short "Lusing happen is will be relover to really even doen."

"Yes, I don't know," Harry said as he showly shouldn't breath him, because they should be that that she was all of all of her sexunds that would roteat his mand before he did to take out of her and one which was staying their head.

"It's a gitd I way to think you well," Andromeda said and Harry caused in her mind. She was going to make his mind was, look like he was in for charm of her pussy felt the walls. The redhead thought that she was this close to his eyes and the tomathowe could be controlting their colfroment and she was not.

Audores without a bring that did not all that the incident thing that could be rattle but and a weak that the Death Eaters blowd blood broy and he was going to make the have and mertless but he did with her soul was really willing to lie. Harry smiled as he paused and she offered him a smile.

"I'm going to do this time to return to the Dementors. If che keew that the Dursleys don't have a gape that the Ministry dressed a little bit long didn't get awat.

This Harry Potter was going to mant into the sit and pancioned that he had to do and loving him.

"Did all have here all intiming, so have some kind of that she had to deal, she was to do.

Harry was a grino of panties of a stabing proching that he could get the door but sheed in she knew that the Ministry dad was doing.

"You know, I'm be on it and because he was in a will ridge, you'd have some kind of magic that work."

She slowly turned the door open and flung it open, ready to greet her precious Diddykins, her perfect little angel.

"Hello, Petunia!"

Petunia remained silently and she had not see his still on his face, Harry could do as she was all at the was that she made his way to the edge of the door.

The two of them eloed with him. He greated her arms and she was coming on the wall, although she was even more as as she with his shiut.

"Well, I'm sure the Ministry would be able to say that fuck and a slick that they were would be is something their hament as in the wall, not entire that she did not stapt him.

"It's thinking that would be every endiggless scenalione so he was happen about it, to make sure if they did staid it in time.

"It's tauling him and Nym in a gapp in," Amelia commented in a sigh of her son's huge member with her. Her walls were pushed all the walls stretched around him and Harry kept working into her. Her spearnew and she closed her eyes. "Che more sure he was in for a long to give Harry and he suffered a little bit to the same and not the conterp that we moaned as least all about. She thought that he was the only take that Dudbledore would be say in a did, although they was not such a but that would be not to make his head over again."

"While..

"I'm ready to see you," Fudge better her and the woman was wearing him and Harry kept with her walls under her.

"Dumbledore seemed my dark master than a few more sure that she could get you, Fleur's eyes, they were too many more than anything that was not his life.

He was a good edical of last and Nymphadora heard him as she rence her ass and wanted it to meeting the disty and she had her senil stared his sturing horself.

"I want you that we wall be a tite creating you gue that it would have to take have a few seconds that you need to do as showly, it was an extremely obnow of a shight that the matter have infuced and fell the person to really work, the room in the tement more than she enjughts and he was not the only on the saming that was not much more and thanks to the only trak of it like he was hard. He had been kidded, when he should have to be a sexuoned but they were too made the age of the change, although the fact that the name Harry Potter that his mother was this corner of this person that the inca stiff concement to the ward but risted him more as she was in a few togling that was not wearing a dicous.

He was not going to lie, he was not going to lie, she had not been sure to the only on the Pett of their contrily.

"I'm sure that would be less things to check your domitation, so your sonn was not going to cum in a corring potion, so she know it who top that the matter was does that he was a little bit that dropen down for their coint.

"I'm sure that it did, as I did," Narcissa said as she wripped her arms around her from behind, which a smile to specked up and started to see when he stopped inside her rock tord.

The dark haired wizard was the only take that was a few prophecss and all him as she found her own personally enecal ention.

"Well that is a pretty good that pass to get a fance and all with him, wonder what the Dursleys don't he poused before he forged that she would have to be of a surprises that was not the master of the thee was and he was going to make she before he done start at that flow that it was a stand.

"He. It was the thought that we could have to take him in the matter to see his mythery things to meeting them, it was what he caused that the every could not be as dud in a ridd of with him. He never for face, there were too latched by his face, he was the only one word for his sex, given that he had to deep it bringing him.

Harry smiled as he speared into her as he could even manic.

Amelia on too magic that would be worth, that was a good that where he was able to defil the same that he really was not sure Dumbledore and as his hand of a lot breasts, much as she was not going to lie. Harry said down her thighs and she was looking at him.

Harry was not going to lie, she had not been sure to have to get a brightes as well as he ran his hands all the way down the side of his cock. She stated her stond with a smile on her face and felt her tight walls around him, was the only pain that was not his life.

"Year, Harry," Lily agreed, may nothing that was a bit of protections and then he readly was not the care of the vast searling to that was not going to be a few problems on all of the same dead," She watched, when he should have been sany to him for it for his pussy from the door in the shaped but she was like it was more and that was the Ministry of Magic to knep if they were though the fact that the name Horcruxes. Andromeda smiled, he was gaining that a Horcrux Dumbledore was buined dowats and throw her hot and she shook his head, he ran his hands down her body. She said down for the thing, any he knew went as she sat in a bit of the shower to close to sirius that was not given a bit of her face.

So this particular method is character based (an alternative would be word based, like the Markov generator. That requires a larger source text). That means that it has to learn how to structure punctuation even before it gets to words. I think it could probably have used more neurons if I wanted it to get a better grasp of spelling, but as it took 5 days to get this far I wasn't about to restart it.

Now that I have the proof of concept I'm working on a much more flexible solution which will allow for serialization/de-serialization. That would mean that I could train a net on one author, save the result and reload it later. Much much more useful.