1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Yeah solid for Stanari.

I think this look pretty bad for Cuth.

This is Miner giving a "where he's at" post, ending on "I think I'd be happy with [v/v wagons], and then read the stuff about Cuth. Miner's MO in this game was like, hardcore townshielding tom/me/Vaimes and kind of wrgling at people on Vira.

This plays a little into my "he was townsiding" thing because like - I think he'd think he'd be a little risky/exposed saying "yeah good with v/v wagons here" after some flips, and like - he just throws in a bit of bussing/distancing to kind of 'balance it out'? Is how it reads to me. @Vaimes @Stanari thoughts on this read?

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

That's what it looks like, yeah. I thiiink I'd have a harder time nodding his head @ two town wagons and then having that whole paragraph about another villager.

3. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    This is not the kind of read I am good at evaluating, but that sounds reasonable. Looking at the post itself...yeah, it feels kind of like what I would expect it to feel like as w/w.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also just looking at that quote without thinking too hard, I think it looks good for Wei?

4. Newcomb

This bit is Miner vs. Yeti but it's important for context to see how wolf!Owner was approaching this type of deal.

Back to Miner vs. 113:

^ think this post is pretty telling.

D2 ends, Reg subs in, dunks Vira. Stanari asks to be talked into a 113 scumread.
    Bolded are key here, I think.

In the first one, that "he's not Vig or else I'd have died" is way more likely to be , you know, because Miner was actually conisdering that.

In the second one, you just do not expose a partner like that for no reason. If Vira/Miner/113 are w/w/w here, Miner's saying "hey town let me just put the idea of 113/Vira in your head for no reason."

Also the comment on fonti at the end is weak evidence of them being unaligned.

Kinda derpy, but.

--- Post automerged ---
    Damn it, the last bit got nested into the quote somehow. Let me see if I can fix it.
    --- Post automerged ---
    In hindsight, reads as having to justify a read he knows is wrong.

I take it all back, they're w/w.

<_<

I mean not really but like.

Damn.

>_>

Not going to go into this too much but just imagine the world where this is w/w and let the dirtiness of that sink in.

@fontisian
    --- Post automerged ---
    Just throwing this out there, but if Scott/Vira was a thing I'm just baffled at their cozy thread stuff. Like, Scott literally spent 75% of this time talking to/about Vira.

I could kinda see it if it's Miner/Vira/Scott/Tasiah in wolfchat and they're doing Team Goodfeels and keeping morale up and shit, but damn.

I'm at the point where I just want to read wolfchat if Scott actually was a wolf and see how much of this was intentional.
    --- Post automerged ---
    [​IMG]

5. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    .___.

Time......to look.........through spew............again...................
    --- Post automerged ---
    Something something pulling teeth from your buddies.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I...kind of want to believe that Miner and Vira were talking about GH's nonexistent Cuth vote in scumchat.
    --- Post automerged ---
    D1.

D3 I think.

I don't like the way Vira treats Cuth wagon. I think someone has been over this already. Anyway.

These two posts both seem dubiously rooted in how Cuth actually posts. Like, comparing him to Regfan is ????? and there's like two posts around the time of Vira's posts that I could actually say have large paragraphs. I have no idea whether or not any of this is meaningful but it's. ???.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I originally quoted this post to look at the way Miner's Tsaiah read is tied to me like his Vira read is tied to Fable but then the Owner and Fonti reads caught my eye but now I don't remember what I was trying to say about them, so lolme probably.

6. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Hi, what's up?

Mostly agree with the analysis going on itt; some of newc's walls are pretty good.

Have nothing else to add,someone want to give me something to talk about?

7. Newcomb

This is the bit that bothered me w/r/t fonti.
    --- Post automerged ---
    There's maybe a degree of wanting it to be this easy but I'm kinda starting to see the 3D picture here.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Can you talk about kind of an off the cuff musing type thing about what the game plan is for wolves in a me/Vaimes town, you town world here?

Would you clear / condemn anyone living off Owner flipping red/green?

If there's a deep one we're whiffing on, gun to your head it's ____ and why?

Not looking for quote walls just like... stream of consciousness stuff based on your hollistic game sense.

8. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Good, 'cos you're not getting quote walls. I. think you/vaimes are villagers 95% of the time? So basically everything I've said still applies about being mildly lost/going flip by flip, I don't think owner wolf flip would really look good for anyone who isn't already, it's been coming for a while, almost happened yesterday, the overall level of engagement and toxicity is not... really encouraging but i also don't want to be part of the problem? If one deep read whiffing on... fable or dya? don't know how deep that is, but they're out of the focus at the moment; then again you've talked about them you know this is actually exactly what you asked for i hope you like it (wrt stream of consciousness) etc.

9. Newcomb

Hum.

How do your reads change if Owner flips town here?

10. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Uh. Honestly, I have no idea? Probably pushes dyafable lower, but... most if not all of my village reads are independent of that and fairly strong on their own right.

11. Newcomb

I mean in the world where you're town, Owner's town, I feel like there's almost no chance there's not exactly one in Dya/Fable, yeah. Gun to your head?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Actually also what are your thoughts on fonti and fonti assocatives?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also the fact that Miner didn't filp Charles Miner is a travesty on par with human trafficking

12. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Random thought: is it possible that the reason the SR wagon looks so much cleaner than the Koalas wagon because scum were trying to get PR Koalas lynched?
    --- Post automerged ---
    How much do I have to bribe y'all to hard lynch Owner.

13. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

The reason the Koalas wagon is dirty is because Koalas was already a wagon the say before. It's easiest for scum to just go back there. There's not really an easy way for them to predict that day's counterwagon, in this case SR.

14. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Ah, that's true.

15. .113

.113 Squib

1 birdie gif and im voting owner for hardlynch

16. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Vote:Owner

17. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I couldn't find a gif of a bird with a hammer. This is a disgrace to humanity.

[​IMG]
    --- Post automerged ---

3 votes to hard lynch, I think. Maybe make sure Owner can't selfhammer if people still want to do stuff.

18. .113

.113 Squib

ok, i'll continue with the page 101-200 or something now then, i'll get you the votecounts before that then vote owner
    --- Post automerged ---
    Actually i'll just post them now, with spoilertags because it's big. This took time.

--- Post automerged ---
    Actually i'll just post them now, with spoilertags because it's big. This took time.

@Stanari like i said up to page 100, ill continue now
    --- Post automerged ---
    on another note I remember this being kinda bad, since I had cuths vote as well by now I think?
    --- Post automerged ---
    see, here he mentions he knew cuths vote was there and that I reacted to it, and yet he mentions just before that i didnt react to his vote like it was the only vote..

Also someone fucking combobreak my posts or this will get stupid..

19. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
  20. .113

.113 Squib

this looks good for cuthalion tbh.
    --- Post automerged ---
    just an interesting piece of information from the late jan...

Also, TY stanari :)
    --- Post automerged ---
    I also find this interesting
    --- Post automerged ---

this post by SS on weiyaoli is also interesting
    --- Post automerged ---
    this looks awesome for vaimes
    --- Post automerged ---
    these posts together, especially since tsaiah basically was townread for being happy, makes me kinda nervous though.
    --- Post automerged ---
    And this after that.. makes me worried about newcomb ;)
    --- Post automerged ---
    looks like miner can't keep track of which tilted dya he's talking about. extra townpoints for dya
    --- Post automerged ---
    @Jarizok gimmie a combobreaker post because it's getting out of hand again..