1. Hey Guest,

Are you handy with Photoshop? Do you feel the DLP Anakin logo is tired and old? Do you want to win a special as of yet undetermined prize? Join the DLP Banner Photoshop Competition! Fame, fortune, and the respect of your peers await those that enter. Sadness, despair, and a deep self-loathing await those that do not.

Enter the competition.
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Token Cliche PYP Thread.

Discussion in 'Real Life Discussion' started by mournthewicked, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman Moderator DLP Supporter

Sooo... tweed?

People, don't let him fool you. Remember Zennith's job in the movie industry.

That's the real picture:

[​IMG]

2. Andrela

Andrela Plot Bunny DLP Supporter

So I've been long debating whether or not share pictures of this type, but I guess it's who I am and I'm fine with who I am.

Just did some little bit of silly fun today and I liked the results enough to show you.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. methor

methor Fourth Year

Is that a Parasoul shirt also?

4. Andrela

Yes it is :)

5. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Good on you, dude. Can't say it's my thing, but if you feel good doing it then more power to you.

6. Joe

Joe The Reminiscent Exile Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    This is absolutely disgusting!

Eyeliner is meant to match eye colour, mate. Don't get me started on basic colour coordination, Xandrel. Just don't.

7. Andrela

Yeah it is haha!

Since then I've gotten someone to teach me makeup. I'll eventually get better :)

8. Andrela

Alright. It's been over a week and I'd like to believe I've gotten better at this makeup thing. Thanks to some higher motivation and help from others.

Now, I'm not trans, but I do think that dressing up like that is fun so I enjoy it.

Joe so, do you think this is better?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Johnnyseattle

Johnnyseattle Auror DLP Supporter

My completely half-assed opinion, only as qualified as having a daughter that's a makeup artist will get me, is that the pink shade doesn't suit you at all. Try something a bit darker.

Could just be a preference everyone in my house shares though.

10. The Iron Rose

The Iron Rose Death Eater

Definitely don't go for the pink. Your face is fairly masculine, but there's not a lot you can do about that.

You did good with the mascara though, so add some eye shadow if you want, trim and shape your eyebrows and you could do a pretty good job!

11. Hero of Stupidity

Hero of Stupidity Villain of Sensibility Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    A little rose dusting on your cheeks, would make it more lively :) Also yeah, pink is a no-no.

12. Andrela

Hey, thanks people :)

Will definitely take your advice into consideration :)

I was using pink because I did this outfit below before. I take it I should have changed the shade with the outfit?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  13. Sorrows

Sorrows Groundskeeper Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Kinda jealous of your pretty eye shape if I'm being honest. That kind of eye shape suits cat-eye eyeliner very well. (though that can be some tricky shit to get right.)
    [​IMG]

The lipstick ain't bad but I would go a few shades darker, with your skin tone a berry colour would look nice and less teenager-like.
    [​IMG]

People recommend light shiny shades for thin lips but yours are pretty plump so you on't really need it. If you wanna make them a bit thicker looking there are a few crazy techniques. like this one: d[​IMG]

There are a few ways of doing it but the all basially boil down to make the centre of your lips a touch lighter than the rest.

The long fringe means you really don't need to shape your eyebrows too much if you don't want to. Especially since if you over-groom it may look a little strange when you are not dressed up. Still luckily for you strong brows are in, if you do want it done and you've never dont it before, get a proffesional to do the initail shaping, its easy to over do it and they take a while to grow back lol.

If you wanna try contouring then here's real long article on how to do it. Your gonna wanna practice this one, it definitely takes some experimentation,

Edit:

Drag queen beauty vlogers will teach you everything you want to know about feminising your face and looking awesome. I've always found Willam pretty funny, and my friend loves Marc Zapanta. If you are looking for a more natural look this is good series to start with, goes through everything just about.

If you fancy going a bit more gothy again check out Black Friday and Reeree Philips for some cool tips.

Cracking pair of knockers by the way.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  14. Andrela

This is incredibly helpful, Sorrows !

15. Oment

Oment The Betrayer

DLP: come for the fanfiction, stay for the make-up advice?

16. Darth Disaster

Darth Disaster The Waking Sith Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    inb4 shave the moustache blah blah blah.

[​IMG]

I'm pretty pleased, I've quit two separate weight-loss causing substances within the last few months and I've kept most of the weight from coming back. You can tell because I don't have a second chin or chubby cheeks, which is usually the first thing to show up when I start gaining weight.

17. Aekiel

High Score:
    Good for you mate, but seriously, get rid of the stache. I can tell right now that you're the same as I am. You'll never quite make the moustache and beard connect and that just looks ridiculous.

18. Darth Disaster

High Score:

[​IMG]

(edit: Terrible picture is terrible, don't care enough to fix it tho)

Seriously, it's not happening. The only people who can convince me otherwise are my stylist, who has a degree and a decade's work experience, or my S.O...

The former is responsible for the look, and I'm recently without the latter so the moustache stays.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  19. Aekiel

High Score:
    At least dye it the same colour as your hair. It's one thing to have a disconnected beard-stache. It's entirely another to have brown hair and ginger beard.

Believe me, I suffer the same problem, which is why I am clean shaven as much as I can be.

20. Darth Disaster

High Score:
    Fair! That was actually part of the plan. I need to get on that. Thanks for reminding me, I had spaced it like I do so many other things.