1. Hey Guest,

Are you handy with Photoshop? Do you feel the DLP Anakin logo is tired and old? Do you want to win a special as of yet undetermined prize? Join the DLP Banner Photoshop Competition! Fame, fortune, and the respect of your peers await those that enter. Sadness, despair, and a deep self-loathing await those that do not.

Enter the competition.
    Dismiss Notice

The Trumperium 2: Caesar by the Pussy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jon, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Darth_Revan

Darth_Revan Secret Squirrel Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Pretty much, yeah.

2. Nerox

Nerox Professor

3. Invictus

Invictus Heir

4. Agayek

Agayek Dark Lord

They're not even bothering to hide it anymore, are they?

5. Oment

Oment The Betrayer

You just watch Trump.
    Could be an exercise for beginning surveillance agents. "We know this place is bugged to hell and back. Find everything."

6. calutron

calutron Unspeakable

7. Oment

Oment The Betrayer

Hey, guess what's back on the menu. Again.

WaPo source.

8. Oment

Oment The Betrayer

9. Agayek

Agayek Dark Lord

Jesus Christ. At this point, I'm starting to wonder if there's anyone famous anywhere who won't be accused of sexual assault eventually.

10. Sauce Bauss

Sauce Bauss Order Member DLP Supporter

Per the photo he's hoverhanding over kevlar. What a joke. It's tasteless in the extreme, but I'm not exactly outraged at this one. Once upon a time I might have said it was conduct unbecoming a Senator, but those standards mean nothing in a world of pussy grabbing and Roy Moore's imminent election.

11. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Kevlar is just very thick, tough clothing though. Doesn't matter if you're naked or wearing 15 layers, a grope is a grope. Surely the democrats have some decent candidates for future leadership of the party who aren't stupid enough to grope someone on camera, and Franken can show some moral leadership by resigning and apologising?

12. Sauce Bauss

Sauce Bauss Order Member DLP Supporter

You can see the shadows from his hands hovering, he's not actually touching her.

13. Oment

Oment The Betrayer

Resignation is probably a worst case scenario for Franken - at best he's going to come out entirely too damaged for any further advancement though. I think that Dem presidential primary voters are a lot less forgiving of scandal than Roy Moore voters in ruby-red Alabama. Remind yourself that purity testing is the Left's favourite pastime, and this is very much a current issue.

For completeness and clarity, were I eligible to vote for Franken at some point in the future, I would be combing through his words and actions with a very fine comb.

14. Stealthy

Stealthy Third Year

No way in hell is Franken even considering resigning over this. This is stupid but it's not that stupid. He'll take his lumps for sure, but it's minor - especially compared to the abuses of Spacey, Weinstein, Moore, Trump, etc. That said, there've been multiple calls for ethics investigations into this by the Senate. So far I'm seeing Schumer, McConnell, McCaskill, and Franken himself all calling for it. So there'll obviously be one and I doubt it'll expel Franken. Will hurt his presidential chances, sure, but he's not going anywhere.

And yeah, that's clear hoverhand on the left, but not clear on the right because of the camera angle. Either way he takes flak for it, really.

15. The Iron Rose

The Iron Rose Death Eater

Oh they're open about it too.
    It's less Franken hoverhanding a boob over battle rattle without ceramics, and more the fact that it's poor taste in any other context, and fucking gross when you tongued their uvula against their will, and they're not an active participant in your japes.

16. Arthellion

Arthellion Groundskeeper

High Score:
  17. Chengar Qordath

Chengar Qordath The Final Pony Prestige

High Score:
    Yeah, even if you can use amateur photo analysis to argue that he's not technically groping her in that picture, what he's doing is still not okay at all, and makes him look guilty as hell when it comes to the rest of the story. If he's willing to be photographed doing this, how much worse is he behind closed doors with no witnesses.

There's also the possibility that, similar to the other cases that've come out, this will be just the first of many women to come forward.

18. Invictus

Invictus Heir

[​IMG]
    Have you seen the state of Dems in Congress? Menendez is going through what is one of the most obvious cases of corruption in the last years (only reason he wasn't condemned was because SCOTUS made corruption charges so so specific you can get away with almost anything if you're retarded) and he didn't resign, nor are the Democratic leadership throwing stones at him.

This is nothing. This is Franken getting slapped in the wrist and maybe killing any bigger plans of his. IF it stays on the spotlight.

19. Solfege

Solfege High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Laughing at House Republicans wanting to tax tuition waivers for graduate programs while Senate Republicans try for a tax break on private jet ownership.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017 at 7:08 AM
  20. Invictus

Invictus Heir

I love how the "defenders of states rights" are basically trying to starve our cities and states out of their ability to increase local taxes or even have them at any higher level.