1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

Not a Problem Thumbs up option randomly disappears.

Discussion in 'Site Related Support' started by bob99, Nov 10, 2016.

1. bob99

bob99 High Inquisitor

The thumbs up option by quick-reply and quote for posts randomly disappears for me. It's kind of weird.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
  2. Iztiak

Iztiak Heir

I believe you have five(?) uses per day, and the option disappears when you've run out.

You can either un-thumbs up a post to get one back, or wait til tomorrow.

3. bob99

bob99 High Inquisitor

OK, that might be it. I noticed it go out, then come back in a short period of time. But it looks like that happened near midnight for my set timezone.

Edit: Yeah that must be it. The option comes back when I remove one.

4. Palindrome

Palindrome Magma Moderator Moderator DLP Supporter

You can use ten thumbs up a day, and like Iztiak said after that you'll have to wait to get them back.

You also can't give thumbs up on a post that's more than two months old, and we recently changed the mafia forum to disable thumbs up, so that might be a source of confusion if you're used to it. :)