1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

We don't fight outside these mafia threads. We're bros. xP

2. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

After reading through the Quicktopics, I admit that I feel a little silly in comparison. I'm the only person that survived as long as I did (and wasn't a Witch), that didn't post notes in their thread. I internalized them, but I guess I'll try to write something down during next game if I can get in, and am alive of course.

Anyway, there was some pretty interesting commentary going on, and hindsight does allow a fair bit of it to be extra amusing. All said, an entertaining game, and it's nice to be on the winning side again, even if I died directly before the end, just like last time.:(

3. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Added some stuff to my game commentary (link) not actually about the game though so there's that |:

Town I think played ok. You guys didn't offer enough information really, so the priest ended up getting lump (lol). But that ended up working out since the lack of information meant that the priest and vigilante ended up checking/killing lurkers and hitting the lurking witches! If Kens and Rehio were more actively posting and contributing I think night 3 would have been different.

Going to judge lynch past day 1 kinda isn't good, for a few reasons. Maybe (very tiny maybe) judge is dead (happened this game though); it deprives town of useful discussion regarding lynch targets so it's harder to spot potential witches and it deprives town of voting information, which is often vital to finding witches if the priest doesn't hero and save everyone.

Also, LK missed the night 3 actions, which meant that soup wasn't used on night 3 when witches wanted to use it, so that also hurt witches (depending on whether they correctly killed lutris or whatever).

As for witches, I think little knee gave up too quick! Witches definitely could have won at that point with a counterclaim (And I'll post how here, incase you haven't read obs chat).

Other than the lurking thing which ended up getting rehio killed and kens checked, I thought witches made reasonably good choices.

So yeah, witches had a pretty good shot at winning anyway if played correctly (and this is also why killer was nerfed in lesstinyhunt!).

Does anyone have anything else to ask re: play?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011