1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete To Fight the Coming Darkness by jbern - T

Discussion in 'General Fics' started by cmuylistoooo, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Vorlon666

Vorlon666 Guest

Hello jbern

Well I must say it's been a long time since I've been to this site. I really like your stuff. You are very imaginitive and your plots for the most part are very well developed. I like the way you've portrayed Voldemort and thank Shiva, your pairing is not another bloody Weaslet and Harry. I don't know how much more of those I can take. Good show on getting rid of the Molly Banshee. I can't stand that bloody woman. I guess having seven kids her bloody uterus fell out, which might explain her overly emotional screaming state.

I take it that if you plan to end the story at 40 chapters, then there is a major showdown coming with lots of blood shedding, or maby not. Now that Harry is back to full power, can't wait to see how it all ends. Keep up the good work.

On a seperate note, I really liked Bungle in the Jungle and it's sequel is so far promissing to be even better. I also like the Harry/Luna thing going, much better than the Weaslet or beaver. Don't know how serious it will get, but it defenitly has potential.

Sincerely:D

2. jbern

jbern Alba Mater

Good to see you posting again Vorlon. Thanks for the compliments.

Both chapter 39 and 40 should be chock-full of bloodshed. Lots of people to kill off.

Jim

3. Spacks

Spacks Order Member DLP Supporter

I thought you were banned.

Why come back?

4. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

:vorlon

Hey, Vorlon. What's up?

5. Vorlon666

Vorlon666 Guest

Hi Sree

What Up? Well I was cleaning my Favorites when I noticed the link to darklord potter. I figured I take a look and see how the site has changed from two years ago. I was impressed with the changes.

The site also has a lot of my favorite story links. Why search them in FF when they are all package up here with cutting comments to boot. It's been a long road back for me getting back into the HP world and back to my story. I really intend to finish AoSS and have some ideas for others.

To answer Spacks, why did I come back? Wanted to see some of my favorite writers and what they had to say. As to being banned? Well you got me? It's been over 1.5 years since my last post. I thought the bans were for only two weeks to four months anyway. Oh well, the wheel keeps on turning. [​IMG]

Well time to hit my pillow! Good night to all.

6. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

:vorlon

Why did you come back?

7. Vorlon666

Vorlon666 Guest

From Giovanni: Why did you come back?

Why Not? Please read the previous post, that should answer your question.

Thanks![​IMG]

8. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

I direct you to:

That's your comment. Now Mr. Peabody and I will use the Wayback Machine to find out where there may be issue with this comment. Namely, it making sense.

Ah, here it is.

So basically you're coming back for the same reason you left.

Here are some other gems:

Combine that with the fact that DLP deals with many people like you and I imagine suspicion is warranted.

There are the people who get the permanent ban who think they're clever and use proxies to come in under another, new alias. The only issue with this and it's a big one is that you can't stop being a moron. So of course they're ferreted out or make a blunder and are thus banned.

There's the person who works slowly towards banning - I direct you to Kolskit in this instance - and this is usually a messy affair that amuses the people in IRC to no end.

Then there's you. How will this turn out?

You're off to a good start - instead of just telling the truth, perhaps apologizing some more or even just answering Giovanni's question, you come off as a dipshit whose trying to sweep the bullshit under the rug. Parading 'I'll update ASS' is an intelligent move as well. As if everyone who was around for your foray into douchebaggery wasn't turned off to that story.

Clap. Clap.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2007
  9. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

You got knocked the FUCK out!

10. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

FUCK IT:

http://forums.darklordpotter.net/showthread.php?t=825

Just re-read the fucking thing. Vorlon, you were an ass. You were unreasonably shmucky.

But I don't give a shit. You haven't started trouble in a year in a half, and I frankly don't know you. I say let the man back in. Treat him like any other new member. Clean slate.

He fucks up and starts PMSing everywhere, IP ban him and do the works.

Otherwise, who gives a shit? Give him another shot. Ultimately, this is small potatos, and over 20 months old. Which leads me too:

I don't CARE why he's back. I don't care why he left either.I don't think it matters. This isn't a matter of great importance. Its Harry fucking Potter. Life is too short to care about ridiculously petty shit like this. Vorlon, you acted like a schmuck, you got banned, now you're back.

Welcome back, don't fuck up again.

Course, I'm not Lord Ravenclaw...

Chuck

P.S. For old times sake, :wink: ;)

EDIT: Can one of the mods give this its own thread?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2007
  11. Darius

Darius 13/m/box

The Octagon - Say that to my face and not online m
    Why would this need it's own thread?

12. DGD

DGD Headmaster

Do you like your emote? Made it special just for you.

13. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

For once in about a year, I'll give Chuck a QFT.

You were a faggot and now you're acting like a cocksucker, stop both and you'll go back to being ignorable. Don't, and I'll lobby to have you IP banned like the rest of the fucking maggots that acted like cocksucking dickheads.

14. Vorlon666

Vorlon666 Guest

Hornets Nest

Wow

I didn't realize I had stirred such a Hornets nest by complementing jbern on a great story. From some of the threads some people still seem to have an issue with me. Well what can I say in one of my chapters commentaries I mentioned that i had over reacted to this site, which is true. Does that mean that I come begging with my hat in my hands. I think not, I simply wanted to complement jbern on a job well done and see how other people had viewed his story.

Am I still a sarcastic @#A Hole? You bet! [​IMG]

Do I like a good showdown? You better beleive it![​IMG]

Do I want to get into a pissing contest with grudge holders? and I'll admit, I was one too. Then the answer is NO. Life is too short to care about petty crap like that. I'll call them as I see them, but that's it. If some people still feel that their feathers are still ruffled by my presence, I could insert a sarcastic comment at this junction but I'll refrain from doing that.

Lord Ravenclaw is an administrator of this site and if he wants to ban me from his site permanently he certainly has the power to do so.

There are a lot more stories here on the site and I plan on commenting on them as time or site allows.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2007
  15. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

Yes Vorlon's back. Who knows how much he'll be around or comment or whether he'll piss off an admin or ask to be deleted.

NONE OF THAT SHIT MATTERS TOWARDS THIS FIC.

Let's get back on topic now please. (That means feel free to comment on Vorlon's opinions on this fic, or feel free to comment on the fic... save the e-peening for later.)

16. jbern

jbern Alba Mater

For a change, e-peens were coming out in one of my threads and I had nothing to do with it - strange indeed....

Anyway returning to the fic, I hope to have chapter 39 done by the coming weekend.

The epilogue is already written and with beta for checking. It's just a matter of drawing the lines and connecting the dots (and filling a few more body bags).

Thanks to all those that have stuck around in this fic. I hope to give it a conclusion worthy of your expectations.~Jim

17. Ragon

Ragon Dark Lord

Finished as in done and I am sitting here reading it after watching Alabama pound Arkansas(hopefully)?

18. Ragon

Ragon Dark Lord

Can we hope on this weekend?

19. jbern

jbern Alba Mater

I sent it off to beta Friday evening. So, barring any calamity in Kokopelli's life, it should be back to me shortly. If I don't see it by Thursday afternoon, I'll check with him.

Always best to remember that betas volunteer their efforts and not be too demanding of them.

On the plus side, TML chapter 2 just came back from my other beta. I'm busy writing chapter 3. As soon as I have that one "mostly done" I can post 2.

Jim

20. Ragon

Ragon Dark Lord

Well quit posting junk to me and write or go to work or school and come back and write