1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Too Human (X-Box 360)

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by The Duke, Jul 13, 2008.

1. The Duke

The Duke Seventh Year

This game looks absolutley dope boys, I just hope it eventually comes out on PC:

The player takes on the role of Baldur, one of the Aesir. In the ancient past, the Norse gods truly existed in the form of cybernetically enhanced humans. Baldur, son of Odin, is one of these gods and it is his duty to protect the human race from an onslaught of an advancing machine presence determined to eradicate all human life. (The rest at wikipedia)

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Too_Human

You can get a whole shit load of trailers on gamespy or youtube, its definatly worth it to watch them.

The developer also made up a viral marketing campaign prior to the release of the first trailers that many thought was the real deal called "The Goblin Man of Norway" the first two parts have already been released and the third and final part is coming out soon apperently; You can see them on youtube, just search "The Goblin Man of Norway Part 1" then "The Goblin Man of Norway Part 2." Very Cool.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
  2. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well the games out in a week so I thouhgt I'd revive the topic.

I have a question though, is co-op only over LIVE? RO can it happen from one machine?

3. Magus

Magus Groundskeeper

Comes out in a week for you lucky yanks. In Europe, we have to wait until the 29th. :mad:

Anyway,the game does look absolutely brilliant, there's a decent demo out on the Xbox Live Marketplace, so I encourage anyone and everyone to give it a whirl.

Anyway, Kalas I'm pretty sure the co-op will be over Live, with no local play. Otherwise it would be a pain in the arse to constantly be checking out your loot, etc.

Anyone got any ideas what class they're going to play as?

4. The Mysterious Nobody

The Mysterious Nobody Auror

I was pretty disappointed at the demo and how the game played and felt. It was sloppy, stiff and slow, and the camera was dreadful.

The plot seems to be the only redeeming point this game has, but even though it seems awesome, it can't save this train-wreck from the letdown it's been with all the hype accumulated through the years. It should have been better, having in mind that this has been in development since the first playstation was still kicking...

EDIT: And it seems that I must correct my statement, since apparently, even the plot ends up being a "Train-wreck". I'll try it myself, but the reviews aren't making me set my hopes much higher...

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  5. Cathal

Cathal Sir Nils' Right Hand

6. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    Fuck the reviews. Get this game. I've had shit loads of fun with it since it came out.

7. Iztiak

Iztiak Prisoner DLP Supporter

Yeah, I'll still rent it, regardless of the reviews.

It looks interesting, with the Norse mythology and such. I'll probably have to read up on some of it before I rent it though...

8. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Sad if it's not good =/

Been playing Dark Sector, now THAT game is fail for the aiming, but the blade the guy throws is fun as shit.