1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Oneshot Two Heads Are Better Than One by nonjon - M - One Shot

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Cy Block

Cy Block Second Year

Hehe. Penis. No matter the encouragement or motivation—Harry just can’t seal the deal. I am afraid of potential sequels. I’m not sure I want to know what vaginas would say if they talked. Not even if they’re just relaying the thoughts of an obviously depraved author. Full marks.

2. Anubis

Anubis Seventh Year

Hillarious - Kept me laughing throughout once it got going. Great work nonjon.

Easily a 5/5, and I have to back the calls for a follow up.

3. DoubleE

DoubleE Third Year

Outstanding. Original. I wish I had a better critical review to give you, but I was laughing through your entire fic. A sequel would be nice, but really not necessary. 5/5.

4. Torak

Torak Death Eater

5.5 I came I laughed I reviewed

5. Warlocke

Warlocke Fourth Champion

Girth?

I can't help but agree. The length was okay, but I didn't feel it like a 5, you know? Needed more girth, I guess.

4/5

6. Erotic Adventures of S

Erotic Adventures of S Denarii Host

Dean and Seamus made it go from win to epic.

7. Illution

Illution Seventh Year

5/5 I actually laughed at a few moments in the fic. We more of these funny perverted fics.

8. Mechanicalchrist

Mechanicalchrist Groundskeeper

Holy god that was magnificent. Hardest a fanfic has made me laugh in a long time.

Fives

9. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

Alright. I'll just come right out and crush a lot of your hopes: any continuation or sequel of this is highly unlikely. I won't say never, but don't hold your breath.

Frankly, I think it's damn impressive I managed to make nearly 10,000 words of juvenile penis jokes not get too tired or repetitive. Probably the truest measure of this fic's success is that there are so many different parts people have found funniest (Dean, Seamus, Neville, Lisa Turpin, the crying 2nd year Ravenclaw, Snape, Draco, Umbridge/Kuato, and so on and so forth).

And as usual, my favorite line is no one else's favorite: “Oh god! My mouth is full of blood. Oh god. Oh… wait. That’s normal.”

I like the idea of the non-existent sequel being called The Vagina Dialogues but a couple of the gags that didn't make it into this fic and would be in the sequel offer a title I'd had in mind before knothead's suggestion.

And yeah. My original thoughts for the non-existent sequel were to call it Two Witches, One Goblet.

One other bit I neglected to use:
    And yeah there's no larger plot, no real point, no over-arching mystery to unravel here. But I still give it 5/5. It's possible I'm not objective though.

10. Korisovra

Korisovra Headmaster

I give it a 5/5, myself, so you're spot on. I actually laughed at points and was entertained enough to finish it. Excellent work.

11. Goddessa39

Goddessa39 DA Member

Well I guess there is no need for a sequel but I really wish there was maybe a oneshot somewhere where you, nonjon, put out some of the more vagina-worthy humor takes of the others out there. And of course, if most of the other penises have shut up, then Harry will spend most of his time attempting to silence his penis which was busy critiquing all of the loud motherlode of talkative vaginas and rubbing it in to the females that they are no more than pussys that need to be f^ck*d.

12. della_couer

della_couer Second Year

I read the humor fics from time to time...eventually some start to repeat. The same old jokes, twisted a new way. Nonjon certainly succeeds where others fail. I'll honestly admit to have never read something like this before...although Gogol's "The Nose" did come to mind a bit.

A did wonder why Ron's penis had a french accent...hmmm, curious there.

Still a good fic that had me laughing, even more so when the shoe was on the other foot, as it were. Hermione's "I have teeth" or something to that effect cracked me up.

13. Militis

Militis Supreme Mugwump

Did everyone else miss the reference to "Teeth"?

In any case, it was good for a laugh. I also wouldn't mind reading a sequel, but I had my doubts about it happening, Still, 5.5 for teh lulz as you lot say here.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  14. reggin

reggin Filthy Half-Breed DLP Supporter

easily library worthy 4.9/5

you get a 10th of a percent for a sequel or continuation.