1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Vendetta1923

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by Vincent V, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Vincent V

Vincent V Slug Club Member

Just started playing this game today, after I clicked on the link from ogame. I believe it is by the same developer as ogame, seeing as they have basically the same features.

e.g. training facility - shipyard
    boss room/ mob school - robotics factory
    weapons/amunnition/alchohol - metal/crystal/deuterium

etc.

From what I have gathered in the time that I have played is that you start out with a building (like planet in ogame) in a city (galaxy) with other citizens in buildings in it as well. You can attack them, transport goods to them, set up stations, and raid their houses. Looks to be a good game so far. Oh and I think it is based off The Godfather.

My name is vincentv and I'm in the city district 45:45 on server1. (you can choose your district so it would be nice if everone that joins would join that one. That way it will be easier to do things if we were to start an alliance.

Link: http://www.vendetta1923.com

Edit: Extremely new game. Only two servers so far. Not very many people playing, so we may be able to occupy a whole city before many people start playing.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2006