1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

What do You Look for in a Girl/Guy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Giovanni, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

American by birth, Southern by the grace of god (A
    umm, all I say is yall because it is easier to translate Latin when you use yall.

2. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

i just want to try cajun food

3. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

My classmates frequently found me cackling evilly to myself while walking down hallways, though they didn't label me a murderer, just insane.

And Giovanni: very little offends me, though as Midknight said, over-religious halfwits who see nothing beyond "God", "sin", "Hell" and soforth piss me off. The rest of the imbiciles I simply look down on with distaste and sneer at, sometimes thinking about different ways I might end their lives.

Example: Walmart. The other day I was walking through Walmart, my black coat swishing a bit, and I could imagine myself pulling out my wand, commanding my death eaters to kill, and shooting off a host of Dark Arts and Killing Curses at people. Especially this little girl who had the audacity to bump into me and say "Move!". I could so imagine her back arching and breaking as I held her under a Cruciatus Curse, her voice screaming in agony, but thats for another time.

4. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

i like to study people and calculate what i should do if they ever cross me.

5. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

very nice mental picture Lord Ravenclaw, All the people told me to "not go gothic" over the summer but our dress code is so restricted we can't even un-tuck our shirts let alone wear black lipstick. They mostly label me weird because I talk and laugh to myself constantly.

6. Rain

Rain Pirate Navigator of the 7 Seas

Lady Rebecca:

Sorry to offend. I'm sure there are people who can't stand my upstate NY accent either, I was just saying that it grated on my nerves and I probably wouldnt' date someone who talked like that. Shallow? Yeah. But can I change that? Not really.

Lord Ravenclaw:

I'm really not going to go into the details, but lets just say my pocket knife fell out of my pocket shortly after making a comment concering said knife. I was suspended, sure, but the look on their faces was worth it!

And yes, walmart pisses me off too. Just like Hannaford gives me the creeps. There is something *wrong* with that store.

7. Avitus

Avitus Groundskeeper

Wow...now that i think about it....Rebecca reminds me of this girl i met once...i dont remember her name cuz i was drunk at the time...but she stole my friend's shoes and her parents came to the party cuz her dad is a doctor and somebody passed out and he walked in the door like....I AM DOCTOR

8. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I cant stand the american accent all together, lol. I was at the airport the other day and I couldnt stop laughing at these americans talking near by. It just sounds so funny when your actually listening to hear said accent. :D

9. Rain

Rain Pirate Navigator of the 7 Seas

The upstate New York accent always sounds canadian to people so... Perhaps we don't count? lol.

(they are funny, aren't they? *laughs*)

10. Lord Ravenclaw

I like accents as long as I can understand them, which is pretty easy because my accents develop so easily. Within a few days in London I had naturally picked up an accent which bled away once I left...pity too.

11. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

I dunno, certain southern accents annoy me. Though it may just be what the idiots are saying instead of what they sound like.

I hate schools with strict dress codes. My old boarding school had us wearing suits and ties. I couldn't stand it.

12. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

we get uniforms next year, *shivers* I'm afraid of what me fucked up school will force us to wear.
    I don't steal shoes.

13. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

They never specified what colors the clothes had to be though... Thank god. Consequently I dressed in the most outrageousley colored/patterned stuff I could find. I went to school one day in chino pants that I tie-dyed. It didn't quite have the effect I wanted, but they still looked cool.

14. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

ohhh i had to ware uniforms when i lived in india like 1st gradeish...i looked at my pic and laughed at myself

15. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

POOR POOR INDOGHOST!

16. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

lol :)

I had to wear a uniform on all of the sports teams I played on... I don't know whats up with that, in football the uniform just makes it easier for the other team to tackle you.

17. Lord Ravenclaw

I was fortunate and my school required no dress code.

18. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

I hate you, Lord Ravenclaw.

19. Contempt

Contempt Third Year

I have a dress code. Dress Shirt, Tie, and slacks. Its not too bad, since I've gotten used to it.

20. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

I dunno... I just never liked being told what to wear. I have a feeling that I will never fit in if I enter the corporate world... Though that might be because I would toss everyone who didn't like my idea's out of the window of the skyscraper we were meeting in.

Though it really is a personal thing. Some people put up with stupid things... Some people don't.