1. Another story competition is beginning! (Q1 2018)

    "You're bleeding on my floor."

    We've moved to a quarterly format, so you really have no excuse not to participate this time.

    So check out the new thread discussing scoring, rules, and other such matters in the in the Story Competitions forum and get cracking.

    Dismiss Notice

What should Harry do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChosenOne, Dec 1, 2017.

  1. ChosenOne

    ChosenOne Squib

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2017
    Messages:
    12
    Gender:
    Male
    I thought this could be fun. So the poster above you gives a scenario, and then ask what should Harry do? You answer it and give the next poster a scenario.

    It was their first time

    “Yes, that’s it,” Harry mumbled nearly incoherently. “Almost there…”

    Ginny currently beneath him looked up in annoyance. How many more minutes could he possibly last, right?

    Nearly five hours later, the exhausted girl tried desperately to keep her eyes open, but she just couldn’t… stay awake. She closed her eyes, nearly instantly falling into a deep sleep. Harry, of course, was too involved to even notice.

    At precisely the six and a quarter hour mark, Harry climaxed with a eruption.

    He lay back from the comatose girl, grinning widely. Ah, to finally relieve months of pent-up sexual frustration.

    But that marathon session of nasty shagging hadn’t really made Harry tired at all – in fact, he had the feeling he was just about ready to start over. Harry nudged the young girl. “Ginny, wake up. I think I’m good for another run. Hey, Ginny, wake up!”

    Ginny just lay there, perfectly still.

    A chill ran down Harry’s back. “Oh bloody hell."

    What should Harry do?
     
  2. Taure

    Taure Magical Core Enthusiast Prestige DLP Supporter

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2006
    Messages:
    1,031
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    High Score:
    13,152
  3. ChosenOne

    ChosenOne Squib

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2017
    Messages:
    12
    Gender:
    Male
    She is dead and you didn't provide a scenario. Here is another one.

    Harry has lost his wand, it is dark, and has no idea of the distance between him and Cedric. The only resources available to him(apart from what he has on him) are things one would find in a graveyard. He sees Pettigrew approaching carrying Voldemort.

    What should Harry do?
     
  4. Taure

    Taure Magical Core Enthusiast Prestige DLP Supporter

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2006
    Messages:
    1,031
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    High Score:
    13,152
  5. Zeelthor

    Zeelthor Scissor Me Timbers

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2008
    Messages:
    3,223
    Someone definitely needs to go to the doctor. Not sure if it's Harry, though.
     
  6. Olivia Kingston

    Olivia Kingston Fake Flamingo Prestige DLP Supporter

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    198
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Near Seattle
    High Score:
    1801
    Oh I've got a suggestion for what Harry should do:

    Go to the doctor
     
  7. Arthellion

    Arthellion High Inquisitor

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2017
    Messages:
    543
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Georgia, USA
    High Score:
    0
    Harry is enjoying himself at a bar. A suave man begins to flirt with him.

    The man introduces himself as, "Taure."

    What should harry do?
     
  8. ChosenOne

    ChosenOne Squib

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2017
    Messages:
    12
    Gender:
    Male
    Harry legilemenses Taure.

    "Wow you write child porn on 11 years olds and stick 11 year old female version of me with Malfoy. You fucking pedo Crucio!"

    Taure falls to the ground howling in pain.

    "Avada Kedavara"

    "Right there Ginny." Dean moaned.

    Harry finds Ginny cheating on him with Dean. What should Harry do?
     
  9. Seyllian

    Seyllian Auror DLP Supporter

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2016
    Messages:
    628
    Gender:
    Male
    High Score:
    0
    Why? That's not funny.
     
  10. Taure

    Taure Magical Core Enthusiast Prestige DLP Supporter

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2006
    Messages:
    1,031
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    High Score:
    13,152
    I think we all know what the correct answer was.
     
  11. Oz

    Oz The Big Kahuna Moderator DLP Supporter

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2008
    Messages:
    8,722
    Location:
    Baile Átha Cliath
    Gib kebob