1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

What stories you following?

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by cazten, Sep 12, 2006.

Not open for further replies.
  1. cazten

cazten Slug Club Member

I check the DLP forums every day for new stories, but not many good ones seem to be comming out lately. Im curious as to what stories you guys are all currently following thats fairly updated (updated within the last few months), any category is fair game to me.

2. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Hmm. I guess any story in my C2, as well as the few listed in my profile.

Dark-Syaoran

3. Master Slytherin

Master Slytherin Headmaster

Locked. Look in the library (especially the For Review section), people's C2s or favourite fic lists at ff.net. Don't expect everything to be served up on a silver platter. "any category is fair game to me" - shows it's for personal gain, for anyone looking to argue.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2006
  4. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

Agreed it does seem fishy, if you throw out all finished fics and abandoned fics. Inquiring only about fics with semi-regular updates that you're looking forward to more updates from. That said, the majority of responses here should be in the library already. And I think all the ones I'm eagerly awaiting more from are.

If it's worth following, throw it up FOR REVIEW. If it's not the sort that most DLPers would like, then this probably isn't the forum for that question.

Though a couple weird ones if you like crossovers, that I'm really enjoying are the oddly fun Mr. Black/Justice League crossover on Rorschach's Blot's yahoogroup and a Buffy/HP crossover by dellacoeur called It's All Relative on the Hellmouth.

Not open for further replies.