1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Who Do you think is the Worst champion to have as a Support?

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Crymson, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Jesonomi

Jesonomi Squib

High Score:
    I think it might be a tie between Karma and Sona. Karma isn't very popular so I don't have a lot of experience to speak from, but her kit just feels a little underwhelming. It seems like it's trying to be the jack of all trades and therefore falls a little flat. On the other hand, I used to really like Sona, but now she suffers the same problem as Karma. Not to mention if the player isn't being smart, her fragile base stats do not help.

2. cb902

cb902 Disappeared

High Score:
    Twisted fate and lux support
    I know the idea might be appealing because you know root and stun, but by god if they waste their cc poking they cant do anything because they are squishy mages and there is always that moment when tf says and i quote " u fcking piec of shite let me farm with m blue card i carry u nabs"

3. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Ironic comment with your avatar.

Personally I dislike seeing the melee carries assupports, poppy fiora, tryndamere, etc.

4. Kirbyblox

Kirbyblox Squib

High Score:
    I dislike Thresh supports. Everyone I get at my elo all seem to be first time threshes. They never get their hooks. Once they do get a hook, they type in all chat MADLIFE and get killed.

5. FairElffin

FairElffin Squib

High Score:
    I'm happy to play with most supports as long as they have some lane presence, but am hugely tilted by any support that plays back and doesn't contribute anything while the enemy support/adc 2v1 me and zone me off farm / poke me out of lane. Or full AP supports that build no sightstone while we get ganked and roamed on from midlane every other minute...

6. NoRobo

NoRobo Disappeared

High Score:
    Blitzcrank. If you cant win early game you're more likely to fuck your team over with a missplaced hook rather than help them.

7. Roger

Roger Squib

High Score:
    I don't know why, but I've never really liked Janna support as much as the others.