1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #6

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by fontisian, Jan 20, 2016.

1. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    no and probably not, unsure of the significance of that. this game is apparently unusual because of the claims bonanza but that's a secondhand impression seeing as this is my first WH game and I haven't personally experienced otherwise.

snowvon's participation appears to be consistently lowish. you and jan with a side of waco and newcomb seem to be the most active lately, so it's not like anybody is rolling over. kai is image happy this game but seems to be consistently present. but that's just from a very light skim. i'm still reading.

2. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Prophylaxis yeeeeah I forgot about seeing Waco's flip needing to be a lynch rather than a Hunter shot. I guess it really comes down to "how sure are you he's scum", because if you're like 99% sure, Hunter shot is best to prevent Last Stand from activating. OTOH if by some miracle he's town and Plotlzai is town, we definitely need that GD info.

3. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

my opinion on waco being town:

We have no reason to think that he is and hunter shotting him is better than lynching him because it denies last stand.

4. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

But increases the chances of your precious judge dying.

5. Lyric

Lyric Squib

High Score:
    I'm here everyone!

Unvote
    Vote: Snowvon

Since I do think Waco is likelier to be scum, I guess hunter shot is a better idea. And I've been wanting Snowvon lynched since Day 1.

If game doesn't end, I think the last scum or last two scum are going to be in Jan, Plotzai, and Kai. (Not Newcomb- I've really been liking his interactions a lot lately and general activity. His activity also doesn't seem crafted)

I think we pretty much lost if Plotzai is scum anyways, so I guess go after Jan and Kai unless DOB's still alive. Not too sure who I think is likelier to be scum, my opinion keeps changing. Jan seems to be the consensus, however.

---------- Post automerged at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Also, who really cares about judge as long as town is active?

6. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Judge is important if survivalist or gravedigger is scum, as judge goes through BOTH hp. Ie if judge is alive tomorrow and people want to kill me, an alive judge lets us do that in one day, instead over two.

7. KaiDASH

[​IMG]

My precious.

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Because there is a survivalist between the living players, and pozzai has two lives.

If you lose to pozzai because if he is scum, because he has two lives, then the same goes for a possible survivalist.

The judge, if he is town is the one person who can give town the possibility to lynch either of those.

Not something for today, more likely a topic for tomorrow, if the game continues.

Vote Snowvon

I thought he was the more likely scum, that is why i wanted to lynch waco and shoot snowvon, but we can go either way if you guys are more sure the other way around.

9. Lyric

Lyric Squib

High Score:
    *Or more like, my head tells me Kai is more likely to be scum but my gut tells me Jan is likelier.

10. Newcomb

I'm shooting Waco 100%.

If I die and the game doesn't end, someone needs to get an actual read on Kai beyond vague handwave-y noises one way or another.

11. Lyric

Lyric Squib

High Score:
    ^^^^^^^^^^ What he said

12. KaiDASH

If the game isn't over tomorrow I'm killing pozzai.

13. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    noted. i'll really try to do my best, i didn't expect to be feeling so shitty.

cheers brother, see you in another life.

14. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Yeah, I guess I'm fine with lynching Snowvon. My gut still tells me he's town but his dwindling activity and lack of anything is hard to ignore at this point.

Usually when everyone agrees to a plan though it always ends up as a disaster, so I'm curious to see where this one will lie.

15. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Now is your chance to make a convincing case, I mean, in the odd case where you die? You wouldn't want to leave town hanging after all, right?

16. Newcomb

It's posts like this that make me incredibly glad you're confirmed town.

17. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Look at the two people unquestioning going along with this idea, wanting to kill me, but are okay with the plan that increases the risk of the judge dying.

The only one that's been speaking up against the Waco shot is me, the guy who if scum has the most to lose by the judge being alive.

18. Lyric

Lyric Squib

High Score:
    I wrote in my notes, "So does Pozzai scumread Jan or not?" because I think you were scumreading Jan and then all of a sudden you cleared him. Can you clarify your reads on Jan/whatever change happened? Sorry, don't remember exactly what I meant, but I want to give you time to answer so I don't want to go back+wanted to ask before day ends bc who knows what will happen at night.

19. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

~Vote Count 3.06~

[6] Snowvon ~ KaiDASH (#1198), Pozzai (#1216), Aria (#1225), Jan (#1228), Newcomb (#1230), dLGN (#1233)
    [1] The Waco Kid ~ Prophylaxis (#1091)
    [1] Newcomb ~ The Waco Kid (#1190)

[1] Not Voting ~ Snowvon

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to soft lynch and 7 votes to hard lynch!

Deadline is at Monday, February 1, 2016 at 9:00:00 PM (Washington DC, District of Columbia time).

1.01 | 1.02 | 1.03 | 1.04 | 1.05 | 1.06 | 1.07 | 1.08 | 1.09 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13 | 1.14 | 1.15 | 1.16 | 1.17 | EOD1
    2.01 | 2.02 | 2.03 | 2.04 | 2.05 | 2.06 | EOD2
    3.01 | 3.02 | 3.03 | 3.04 | 3.05

20. KaiDASH

hahahahahahaha.

Confirmed for witch.