1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Wormworld Saga

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by NoxedSalvation, Feb 6, 2011.

1. NoxedSalvation

NoxedSalvation Temporarily Banhammered

The first chapter of this online graphic novel is up and had about 250.000 readings until now. I'm no comic or manga geek, but I like the style and the "endless" scroll makes it somewhat more immersive.

The storyline has just started out in the first chapter, so there is not much to tell- what is there looks promising though. If you have 20 minutes to waste, take a look.

Wormworld saga

[​IMG]

2. Trig

Trig Unspeakable

I'm in awe. This is so beautifully done and the level of detail is so high that I can't really believe that it took the author only 250 hours to draw the first chapter.

Amazing work, and although the update rate is quite assuredly going to be very low, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

3. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Okay. The Michael Ende reference in the first few panels alone have convinced me to follow this comic.

Neverending Story <3