1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Xanos Challenge #1

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Xanos, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Xanos

Xanos Card Captored and buttsecksed

Challenge #1

Summery:its not only voldemort that is agains't harry. voldemort has help by the C'tan and forces of chaos.

Rules:
    * Harry will become a psyker
    * A super time turner sends him 38000 years into the future
    * Voldemort is still alive in the far future but has left earth for the eye of chaos
    * Ginny must die somehow, preferably on harrys chain sword
    * Harry will join The Blood Raven chapter

2. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So its a 40K xover. First off, difficult to do. To get him there is difficult, in my fic I think I only just managed to pull it off, and I had him floating in the either for 38000 odd years. A super time turner doesn't really cut it. It is novel to send him into the future with some sort of accident though, he usually get sent into the past. Maybe think about that.

Right, he is already a magician, wizard whatever. What do you mean by become a psycher?

How on earth did Earth survive without Voldemort topling it over in 38000 years?

How did Ginny get to the future?

Let me guess, you play Blood Ravens?

How would Harry, a weak, undernourished boy, survive the initiation. What would be the point in him being a Space Marine? He would be limiteed in what good he could do. He would not just be allowed to wander off to fight Voldemort whenever he wanted, even if he was a Librarian. He would be shot on the spot for suggesting it!

Also, why would the C'tan form an alliance with the forces of chaos? Which one are you meaning anyway? How did it awake? The C'tan are a race of Gods basically. They don't want to share domination of the galaxy with a bunch of comparitive infants, read the Chaos gods, who's only interest is in gaining followers. One of them likes to spread around diseases like Santa Clause does gifts. One of them likes to sit on a throne made of skulls constantly flowing with the blood of those his followers have slain. One of them likes to meddle with fate, enough said. And finally one likes to spend his time have parties saw debauched that Winky would be horrified by them. The C'tan wouldn't want that, they would want to be the Ultimate forces in the Universe, which would elad to was with Chaos, which would destroy the Universe.

3. Xanos

I think psychers are wizards that have hade other training

For you to decide, but i'm thinking some kind of ritual gone wrong just after potter disapears sends him to the horus heratsy and he flees earth from fear of the emperor

i'm thinking the same timeturner accident that sent harry there, but i dont realy care as long as she dies

Shrugs, you can have him join the imperial guard and get spoted by a librarian from the blood raven chapter while using his magic to kill orks or whatever

chose one of them, i'm thinking chaos

4. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    He wouldn't join any imperial service, he would have to go out on his own to find and kill Voldemor.

All in all, I don't think it would lead to a particularly good fic, and I think the challegne itself isn't overly well thought out.

5. Xanos

you are right i didn't think that much about it, i just got the idea from sitting and thinking about the Tau and their 'greater good'. think about it you are standing by a hill and suddenly you see dumbledork standing on the to scraming "FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!!!" and they just starts runing over the to down at you. ROFL

6. Yarrgh!

Yarrgh! Pirate King

Dude, in 38000 years, Voldemort would have MILLENIA of experience, and since he can't die without Harry being around, he would have set up an empire.

Harry would still be 17...and get his ass kicked.

Oh...and try and spell properly, and try not to use 'Moldyshorts' or 'Dumbledork'