Dark Lord Potter Forums
Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > iLost
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Donate to DLP PatronusCharm Banner

Conversation Between iLost and The Wizard
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. The Wizard
    03-31-2011 08:31 PM
    The Wizard
    Oh, right. Those are some of my names. :>
  2. iLost
    03-31-2011 06:41 PM
    iLost
    uh...I actually meant the name you had in caps. John James Jackington. I nick isn't some awesome satire or subtle dig at anything grand. It's just a fancy way of trussing up I lost.
  3. The Wizard
    03-31-2011 06:24 PM
    The Wizard
    A bunch really. Apple's iProduct faggotry, LOST and probably something to do with the game.
  4. iLost
    03-31-2011 06:21 PM
    iLost
    If I wanted a change in rep, I'd have gotten a different account...>.> Then everyone would LOVE ME!

Not quite getting the name? Some pop-culture reference?
  5. The Wizard
    03-31-2011 05:40 PM
    The Wizard
    You'll always be that creepy bastard who stole enembee's face to me.

~~~
    JOHN JAMES JACKINGTON!
  6. The Wizard
    11-22-2010 01:13 PM
    The Wizard
    /facepalm

xD
  7. iLost
    11-22-2010 12:00 PM
    iLost
    I think I'm misunderstood. If only people would just see the real me. /wrists.
  8. iLost
    05-27-2010 10:22 PM
    iLost
    Actually, we're still going in circles via PM's. I've got him on ignore now. It just degenerated into name calling in the end, much to my shame. I didn't take it personally, just didn't realize what an ass I was making myself out to be int he forum. I hate it when other idiots do it, then I realized I was one such idiot.

Glad you liked the nic. You should read my intro for more lulz. I think you'd get a kick out of it, plus the name played into it pretty well.
  9. The Wizard
    05-27-2010 10:11 PM
    The Wizard
    Huh. I just realised your nick is 7ate9, and not in fact Zate9. Poor sight and tiny under-lined font have kept me from realising the awesomeness of your nick.

Why was 6 afraid of 7?

As to the comment in the Control thread, don't take it personally or anything. It was aimed as much at whoever the other guy was (Stallion? I dunno...). The pair of you just seemed to be going in circles at that point. o: