1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Leaked Trailer

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by The Mysterious Nobody, Dec 6, 2009.

1. The Mysterious Nobody

The Mysterious Nobody Auror

Leaked trailer for the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Very Low Quality, but it's te only working link I found.

LINK

2. JWH

JWH Unspeakable

Is it just me or Griphook looks like the Saw puppet ?

As usual with trailers, it looks like there'll be lots of action and chasing and fighting. Not too sure about that, especially in the first part.

Heh, I know I'll go see it anyway.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  3. Twisted

Twisted Guest

Gotta say I did like the aesthetic they seem to be pulling in that trailer. Lots of snow etc. That said, I thought HBP would be epic as well, but the best scenes from the trailer (for me, the bit where it was a long shot view of Snape striking Harry down while Hogwarts was in the background) were about 10 seconds long in the actual film.

I'll see it regardless! Hopefully they'll manage to make it decent through having it be a 2 parter.

4. Invader.Azula

Invader.Azula Seventh Year

Looks okay. Oh what the hell, I know I'm going to go see it anyway so the trailer doesn't really matter. But I thought HBP was a hot mess. They cut out all the important details from the book.

She can explain it better than I can:

http://community.livejournal.com/m15m/20930.html

5. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I don't know, I thought HBP was the best HP movie from the lot until know. It entertained me and had most of the important scenes. My only real points of complaint would be the unnecessary scene with Bellatrix who attacked the Burrow and pretty much lured Harry out with "NANANANANA can't catch me sucker!" and Ginny's really bad acting (and the developing pairing but since that is true to its source material is is not really a valid complaint) The rest was pretty good. The Hogwarts battle being left out was nothing bad, nothing important happened there anyways. (Bill getting bitten does not have any impact on the story except making Fleur more charismatic).

Loved the touch that Wrackspurts are actually real, since Luna saw them flying around the stunned Harry.

Can't see the trailer by the way, is not working. The site shows up but not the trailer. Well, I will see it anyways, so no harm done.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  6. Gulliver

Gulliver Second Year

Definite high point of HBP for me was the ferret stamping on Harry's face, and Luna's subsequent 'devil-may-care' comment. I laughed.

7. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Fix'd. (FILLER)