Slytherin at Heart
- FF.Net Profile URL
- Cheese rasp, definitely. Works for torture.
- Ravenclaw? Or Gryffindor? Maybe even Slytherin... I'm sure the Hat would have a hard time sorting me
- Favorite Pairing
- Any unusal paring. I have a soft spot for Harry/Tonks, Harry/Bellatrix and Harry/ChaserGirls, though
- Hated Pairing
- Remus/Tonks. There's no way a young, fun-loving Metamorphmagus would fall for a grouchy old werewolf
- Hated Character
- Proud Hermione-hater since Book Three. She has a way to get on my nerves that is astounding
- Favorite Genre
- Anything were Harry isn't a wuss. I can't stand it if Hermione lets out a huff and he folds
- Favorite Story
- Fayr Warning's Reign of Power
- My First Story
- Uh, now that is awkward. Let's just say it's fluffy and canonish, but I still look at it fondly
- My Second Story
- My attempt at rewriting Canon. But, like above, it's in German
- My Third Story
- By That Last Candle's Light (Harry/Bella goodness); a Political!Harry with Harry/Daphne (planned)
|06:12 PM - Sesc mentioned ThatGreekLady in post Do you think Slytherin was intended to represent everything that's "wrong"?
ThatGreekLady: You are seeing what...
|06:18 AM - Sesc mentioned Alpacaman in post House Unity was never achieved, right?
...lly obvious that Alpacaman's quote is how "the ...
|12:54 PM - Deleted Posts|
|06:22 AM - Sesc mentioned fontisian in post Possible loophole in the Trace?
...he person, yes, so fontisian's description doesn'...
|02:40 PM - Sesc mentioned Azotez in post How would you fix immigration in the EU?
...up above. Edit: Azotez, post is fine, and d...
|12:55 PM - Sesc mentioned Oment in post How would you fix immigration in the EU?
...this case.) Oment: No idea with regard...
|08:10 AM - Sesc mentioned Redzonejoe in post How do you imagine wand holsters?
Redzonejoe: The clothing in the...
|08:09 AM - Sesc mentioned chaosattractor in post How do you imagine wand holsters?
...ld look like what chaosattractor described. This is p...
|08:43 AM - Sesc mentioned recko in post DLP Improvement Thread
...presume, Yak ;) recko: Tell me which story...
|08:31 AM - Sesc mentioned Tamerlein in post What Makes the Dark Arts so Addicting and so Destructive? [HINT: Nothing.]
Tamerlein: I'd argue about wha...
|04:54 AM - Sesc mentioned World in post USA Elections 2016
World, to clear that up: "...
|05:35 PM - Sesc mentioned The Iron Rose in post USA Elections 2016
...ther than that what The Iron Rose said.
|04:55 PM - Sesc mentioned theronin in post USA Elections 2016
...our point? Edit: theronin: Given that Trump is...
|06:18 AM - Sesc mentioned Nauro in post The Trace
Edit: Nauro -- except he didn't,...
|01:45 PM - Joe's Nemesis mentioned Sesc in post Depictions of sociopaths
...life). However, @Sesc is correct in that l...
|06:43 AM - Sesc mentioned Invictus in post How would you fix immigration in the EU?
...s, have a card. Invictus: First two hit, thir...
|06:42 AM - Sesc mentioned Lindsey in post How would you fix immigration in the EU?
...it. Also card. Lindsey & Odran: Would pr...
|06:42 AM - Sesc mentioned kinetique in post How would you fix immigration in the EU?
kinetique: Fuck off, and by th...
|06:42 AM - Sesc mentioned Odran in post How would you fix immigration in the EU?
.... Lindsey & Odran: Would prefer you mo...
|08:20 PM - Lindsey mentioned Sesc in post USA Elections 2016
Thanks @Sesc that was very intere...