1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Simplicity

Simplicity Third Year

[​IMG]

First roll of 2021 on the event Gatcha. Something tells me that unfortunately, there goes all my luck for the year already. Rolled the GSSR one in hopes of maybe getting a Lancer or such and rolled Arthur Prototype instead. First world problems indeed.

2. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Good birb.

Edit: Finished Sin this morning. I had zero trouble with any of the fights. Pretty much just Skadi!atalante/parvati/zerkerlot/STquicked my way through all of the fights until section 14.

Saber and waver/merlin curbstomped Lianyu. Oki Alter and a pair of wavers roflsmashed through Han Xin's grunts. Skadi!Melt melted Captain Li. Easily arts stalled through the Yu and Xiang with Squirtoria/Tama/Merlin/Mash/Jeanne/Herc. Jalter became the Ultimate Zhenren, MagiCarp'd the final HorseHercWannabe in one turn, and then cut down the tree.

Also, fully get why people consider this to be the shittiest Lostbelt. Boring as fuck story with only Spartacus and Jing Ke doing anything remotely interesting. All around trash tier servant designs. And the "guilt tripping" would have been infinitely more impactful if Mothman's society had actually been a Zen paradise with a quality of life miles away better than proper human history (instead of the anti-thought Mothcult nonsense we got). Absolutely zero qualms pruning this shit away.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
  3. Inquisition

Inquisition Canadian Ambassador to Japan DLP Supporter

So, one 10 roll for the birb-loli, and Eresh NP2 from the GSSR. I am content.

4. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Fate/Grand Carnival was fucking delightful. Apparently there is going to be another OVA this summer (and hopefully a Carnival Phantasm game event to go with it).

5. Mestre

Mestre Professor

Nero just used Independent Manifestation.

Beast Nero confirmed.

6. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Not entirely sure why I did this. A stockpile of 16 grails? Boredom? A complete lack of content requiring grailed servants? Giving best doggo some treats?

Shrug.

[​IMG]

I also threw 2 at Nito. Because... I dunno... choco thighs save lives.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  7. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Who's ready for the Raita drawn librarian and voiced Valentine scenes coming tomorrow?

8. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    There's such variety in the length of the scene - my first two random pulls were Fran (something like three lines) and Summer BB... Which is huge.

9. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Funny, mine was summer Fran and goddamn is she cute. Voice lines are great. Of which I had a moment when I got Caster Shuten and realized now we have her ASMR voice in Valentine scenes now, though shit got nervous in her's, haha.

Did you go through all of Summer BB's Valentine scene Thaumologist? I already knew ahead of time what her's was so I skipped when she said skip.

10. Thaumologist

High Score:
    Yeah, went through the whole thing. I've skipped a few, but trying to actually watch them when I can. Especially after some of the scenes in Seraph/Summer.

Did some digging on youtube, found BBSummer with English subs... It's 13 minutes long in total.

11. Simplicity

Simplicity Third Year

So since the CCC Event rerun is up and I was feeling masochistic, decided to take on the full power version of the boss. as a challenge to see how fast I could do it this time.

Didn't take anywhere near as long as I worried although it was way too close at the end. Hopefully the event is going just as well for you all.

[​IMG]

12. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Congrats on hard mode.

I tried to stall Kingprotea out first and got my ass handed to me because she would. Not. Stop. Critting. No one had any Servants with the right CE's for 1 turning it so I did a stall team again of Jeanne, Tamamo, and Merlin until turn 58 and swapped in Scathach with the Versus CE.

5.6 million points of damage.

13. Thaumologist

High Score:
    The KP fight is kicking my ass. I don't have any maxed out L100 Zerkers to nuke, so was stalling out, so that the support I borrowed could pulverise her.

And then KP double-buster critted Merlin.

Had to use the stun so that I could hit on a down-time, and support Ibaraki smashed her for 4.5 mil.

In case anyone needs them, I've put David, Merlin, and Ibaraki; in case anyone needs them (User ID 939,928,583)

14. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    I am fully skipping CCC rerun. Needed a break and this is a good event for it.

15. Thaumologist

High Score:
    Eminently fair, this is probably one of my least favourite events - it's a rerun, so I've already seen all the story; I've never played CCC, so don't have any investment in the crossover; it's a mission based event, and I hate having to play to a guide, but also screwed one up once and had to apple to finish it; and the event CEs mean you end up fighting six enemies per wave, which means I can't just do them in a sleepy haze before work.

16. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

A shame because it's Melt's time to shine.

And yeah, I tried nuking Kingprotea and I couldn't find anyone with the CE's to make it work. I used a for my third try (after trying it the first time and getting critted to death) stall team of Jeanne, Tamamo, and Merlin and it was hard at first but once I got the ball rolling I was pretty much immortal even against class advantage.

Waited until turn...56? 58? Whatever one where she resets and I Order Changed to Scathach with the Versus CE and she oneshotted her for 5.6 million damage. But before that the defense debuff was getting to the point where even with Jeanne, Tamamo, and Merlin I was doing more damage than what her 500,000 per turn heal could keep up with.

17. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Man... this event story is bland as fuck. I know it is supposed to be just a small thing for CBC, but really, what an absolute waste of time that was.

18. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Was a pretty short thing yeah. Not very exciting. At least I like that little jingle before starting a new mission, that's a catchy bit.

19. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    This year's exciting new collab for F/GO is... not Tsukihime, nor Prototype, but F/GO Waltz. A dancing game that'll never be released internationally.

No SSR, either. Just a welfare Foreigner Mysterious Idol X Alter and 12 costumes, including one for Mashu and one for Helena.

Also LB6 in June! Fucking finally. It'll have been 14 months since the last story chapter. Hell Realm Mandala is a Main Interlude and therefore doesn't count to me.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  20. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Something also about the sixth lostbelt is that Nasu is the one writing it.