1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Barghest-chan is big and cute. Even the sprite really shows the look Melon22 drew. Her expressions are great too.

2. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Koyanskaya is the 6th Anniversary Servant. One of her skills reduces cooldowns by two turns for all skills for the entire party. She's also got a skill that boosts NP by 50% for a selected Servant.

We're now in the era of Busterlooping, as long as the Servant's got a 50% NP charge with a 6-turn cooldown.

3. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Damn, been a while since a post was in here. Yeah, looks like Vitch is the buster loop meta. And has Metal Gear as an NP. And is a bunny.

In other news the Avalon lostbelt is looking like it's shaping up to be a bad end, given the latest video and poem.

4. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Nero just ruining everything.

[​IMG]

Only a year and a half until I can remedy this travesty.

5. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Speaking of Castoria how have you guys felt about the Avalon lostbelt now that it's finished?

6. ChaosGuy

ChaosGuy Unspeakable

On one hand, fuck those guys. On the other hand, wow the regular people do not deserve all the shit that happens to them because their rulers are fuckers. Also ready for 6.5 to happen so we can kill the remaining non-Beast7 Beasts. Also Castoria got dealt a shit hand.

7. BTT

High Score:
    I think it ranks at the top of the Lostbelts, with LB1 or LB5-1 being its only competitors. The only reason I'd hesitate to put it beyond those two is that the timelocks really fucked the pacing.

8. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    How's everyone doing in Gilfest 2021?

Currently cleared only 2 boxes, but grinding for mats for ces for more efficient grinding. Planning on taking Musashi to 100 (on 97), and get everyone else fully levelled by the end of the event.

I hit 386 boxes last time, and I'm planning on a similar number or more this year. I can 3T round 1 without issues, but later rooms are going to need facecard clears, which will be a pain for autoruns. There's a few I might be able to run using slightly lower NP levels that don't quite clear W3, so have to facecard clear, which might be easier than doing w1. We'll see how it turns out.

As always, ping me if you need specific servants in support roles. Checking XZero/SaberOfAverlon's GSheet I've got the following if you need them, but not set up yet because I need the CEs to be useful
    Archer - Gil/Ishtar
    Saber - Lanling
    Caster - Nito/Merlin/Skadi/Waver/Para/Tamamo
    Zerker - Arjuna3 / Musashi2
    Extra - Gorgon, SummerBB, Okitan, Kiara3

9. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Same, if anyone needs a Servant or CE let me know here. I'll check every now and then.

As for me I'm wondering if I'll get close or over the last lotto's number for boxes. Did I post it here? I can't remember. I can 3T a mission successfully so I have FGA running.

10. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Starting to get into the game again, catching up on the Lost Belts which weren't a thing when I stopped. Currently at the second one and the story for the first one was pretty good.

950 224 960 in case anyone wants to add me there.

Not sure if I missed too much stuff though, in the 2 years I haven't really been playing the game.

11. Thaumologist

High Score:
    Is anyone else having trouble with FGAutomata? I've not used it in a while, and it's now refusing to follow orders in the second wave, which makes things... a problem

12. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

13. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Huh. Aniplex (owned by Sony) just bought Delightworks.

I'm... not sure what this means. FGO devs making a general anime gacha for Sony?

14. BTT

High Score:
    That's not really accurate. They bought DW's dev division. This means that they've basically bought F/GO, because the other gacha game DW tried to launch has failed horribly hard.

What happens to the rest of DW is hard to say. Perhaps they'll simply recruit new devs and try to go their own way, perhaps they'll just quietly die off. In any case, the handoff will be complete somewhere near spring of next year iirc.

15. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Wait, how do you 'buy' FGO without buying the Fate IP? Did DW own it beforehand and sold it with their dev division? I'm confused...

16. BTT

High Score:
    Honestly, I dunno. I think DW never owned the Fate IP but just got it on loan from TM and Aniplex, so all this is is Aniplex taking their loan back.

17. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

So who's seen the latest of Vitch and her 5 pairs of tits?

Maybe more. Imagine.

18. TheGoldenBoy2188

TheGoldenBoy2188 Second Year

19. Thaumologist

High Score:
    Command Codes are special things you put on a basic attack for a servant, that have a (minor) effect when that card is used. Mash (shielder), for instance, has QAABB (one Quick, Two Arts, Two Buster) as her attack cards.

CC:Burst increases the Critical damage of the selected card by 3%. Criticals will deal double damage, so CC:Burst means you go from 200% damage on a crit, to 203 (possibly 206, depending on the order). Personally, I don't think that's going to be super useful in many situations, but YMMV.

Compare this to "Command Seal of a Cardinal-Minded Retainer", which increases Critical damage by 15% (but only on a buster).

For the most part, I don't use them. Some of my top servants have a *few*, but the 1-3* CCs are pretty much useless, and I'm not a fan of most of the situational ones for higher ups (such as +20% damage against Lawful). One that I do recall is Caster Shuten-Doji has a Cleanse, Heal, and Curse on hers, because of a specific fight in (I think) Lost Belt 3.

20. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

If nothing else the Cure one is solid for a low rarity command code. Removing a poison, curse, or burn debuff when attacking is nice.