1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

ProtoMerlin is here and she's super cute. She's from FGO Arcade so it's just a foreshadowing/tease. Wonder if she will come in LB6 or in an event. I find LB6 unlikely since we already have Castoria there, and with Morganna/Fairy Queen also teased, doubt they will add another super important female caster.

I think it will be in an event. My guess is there will be a prototype event like CCC or Ooku, and we will fight a Beast and we will get proto merlin there. It would be 666, who's been heavily hinted since ProtoArthur introduction.

Also, I think because whatever number Beast 666 is, is split in two ala Kiara and Kama we will get one other event like that with Mother Harlot Nero aka Whore of Babylon.

2. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

3. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

4. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

The reason they can't meet is Sita is in Arcade and Rama is in FGO.

And the Beast of Revelations is pointing to that Invictus. Arthur mentions it has two smells; a "miasma" and a "lingering scent".

5. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Anyone beaten the challenge quests after Izo?

BECAUSE I SURE AS FUCKING CAN'T.

6. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I mostly gave up on Jaguar. Midrash wasn't too hard. You need two MLB Damage CE DPS, three-four Taunters and maybe one support instead of a fourth taunt.

I went Kintoki - Skadi - Mash - Georgios - Leonidas - Quetzalcoatl.

Use the taunts often but be prepared to see your DPS sooner or later (if sooner, better reset the quest). I also used one CS.

Haven't done MHX yet and really not looking forward to it. Seems like a pain.

7. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

I've burned something like 7 command seals total for these quests and I have nothing to show for it. Honestly I think I'm just going to do the final one because that has a lore as the reward because FUCK. THESE. ONES.

8. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

MHX is as painful as Jaguarman. THis is annoyyyyyyyying.

9. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

In other news holy fucking shit.

[​IMG]

That's 855 boxes.

10. Simplicity

Simplicity Third Year

I gotta say. After how "Fuck you" difficult some of the challenge missions were during Gilfest, the final challenge just seemed to be a bit... Lacking in difficulty, in comparison. Only lost one character, and that was Georgious I brought in to sponge 2 NPs and to proc his bond CE.

How many boxes are we all finishing with? I'm only at 90, not had time to hardcore grind.

11. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Currently on 261 boxes, and burned through around 270 GApples so far. Turns out I didn't have enough ice to max out JArcher, so was running a 4-slot team for stability, rather than attempting to 5 or 6 instead.

12. Thaumologist

High Score:
    386 boxes in the end. I've only just managed to open them all, although my present box, second archive, and inventory are all full of 4* experience, and most servants have been levelled.

Currently levelling skills, to make the most of inverse QP hell while it lasts... But I'm now out of bones, fangs, ice, and feathers.

13. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Y'all fuckin scare me. 100 boxes was pushing the limit of my sanity.

14. Thaumologist

High Score:
    I had zero blue caster gems going into this event, and nearly as low for two or three others; along with <50 for some red/yellow gems.

So I may have set some automation for overnight sessions. I'm not mad enough to do it manually.

15. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

If anyone is thinking about setting up an automation for lotteries or whatever here's a place to look: https://community.gamepress.gg/t/automatic-farming-app-fate-grand-automata/72155

Also who's ready for Oniland? Apparently it's a nightmare according to some friends who've done it on JP. You need to farm early apparently rather than later or you're fucked. The damage CE's don't scale damage but just card types and also rely on how much points you have so if you didn't farm early then you're going to deal with enemies who have hundreds of thousands of HP.

16. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I thought they were banning people at FGO JP for things like these? Or was it just people messing with Gacha?

17. Thaumologist

High Score:
    Because it's an overlay on the screen that autoclicks, rather than messing with the code, it's relatively hard to trace. They could maybe check farming speed and duration (if you're clicking the same buttons in the same order every single time, for ten hours straight, that's a bit sus), but I've no idea how far back they'd be able to go for that info.

Also, the people who benefit most from the automation are whales. Or at least people with specific teams against certain comps. If they're not otherwise fiddling with the game, and given it's PvE, then I'd've thought they'd be reluctant to bust anyone for it, even if they could.

18. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

From what I've seen, it's whale who have been caught the most in these ban waves.

19. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    On JP, at least, the only reason they seem to give for banning certain accounts are for "RMT", Real Money Trading AKA account selling. Other than that, I don't think anyone's gotten banned, despite endless fearmongering over such.

That said, the same doesn't go for F/GO Waltz, the rhythm game for the 5th anniversary. That one got F/GO banned on QooApp, but that's a different problem, presumably.

20. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

The accounts that were subject to bans was due to "actions that break ToS, including but not limited to RMT and modifying the game client"

Apparently they banned... 120 or so accounts