1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Forced Re:Start By The Pillow God - M

Discussion in 'Other Fandoms Review Board' started by MightlessPhilosopher, Jan 16, 2021.

1. MightlessPhilosopher

MightlessPhilosopher Banned

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13632361/1/Forced-Re-Start
    Forced Re:Start
    By The Pillow God
    An average college student is granted a reincarnation with some "benefits" due to an accidental mishap from the heavenly powers above, which ended his life prematurely. Unfortunately, he recognizes that his new life takes place in a setting he's familiar with, one filled with potential danger at every corner.

An engineering student gets killed by God and gets reincarnated in the Re:Zero universe with OP skills as a compensation.

I can't tell much without spoiling. As usual with the fics that interest me, there is good world-building involved. The characters interaction look natural, with the MC naturally being older than he seems since he reincarnated. The MC focuses on getting stronger because he knows how dangerous the world of Re Zero is. In the world of the MC, Re:Zero was an anime, so he knows the future events of the world. Since it is the Re:Zero world, tragedy and death of main characters are to be expected.

I'd rate this story around 3.5 stars to 4 stars, I'll round it up to 4. The MC is much less annoying than Natsuki Subaru in the canon.