1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Reply and Edit

Discussion in 'Site Related Support' started by Skeletaure, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm having two problems at the moment.

Firstly, the Quick Reply button keeps on "thinking" forever and never goes back to the thread with your post there. You have to refresh to bring the thread back with your post in it, and hope that you've waited long enough for the post to be uploaded, or you'll have to write it again (after a couple of these, I now C&P the post before clicking refresh).

Secondly, if I click "Edit" on my posts, it just thinks for ages and never comes up with the edit box. To edit, I have to View Single Post and press the Edit button there, which takes me to the advanced Editor.

Are these problems happening for everyone, or just me? May it be because I am using Firefox 3beta and it's screwed up?

Edit: I'm guessing it's Firefox 3 as it works in IE7. Can anyone else with Firefox 3 confirm this?

2. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

Firefox 3 works for me, but occasionally with Firefox (stemming from an earlier Firefox 2.0.0.x version) it likes to spin its wheels on pages sometimes forever unless I stop it and wait for a minute or two and try again.