1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Grave by Justsue - M - Btvs

Discussion in 'Television and Movies' started by Scott, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Scott

Scott Professor DLP Supporter

Title: Grave
    Author: Justsue
    Rating: M
    Genre: Horror/Drama
    Fandom: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
    Pairings: Buffy/Spike
    Summary: He didn’t know how right he was when he said she came back wrong…
    Something is wrong with Buffy Summers. Her friends might want to pretend otherwise. At first, Spike wanted to pretend too. However, soon there are signs even he can’t brush under the rug. Only, he’s not quite sure how to fix it. Can’t even determine where the crack is exactly. The only thing Spike knows for certain is that he’s going to have to do something different—faster or more clever—if he’s going to save Buffy…from herself.
    Link: https://dark-solace.org/elysian/viewstory.php?sid=5692&chapter=1

So you might have to register to read, I'm really not sure but it is worth it. This is nothing like the last btvs fic I recommended. I don't want to give to much away but when Willow resurrected Buffy she came back possessed with/by some demon or something and it slowly takes control.

The writing is solid and the characterizations/interactions/dialogue is really good. The horror elements are pretty bad ass and descriptive where you can picture it in your mind. The last update was September 13 so it's updated pretty frequently.

5/5

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  2. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

I went ahead and moved this because its been sitting longer than I like. I'd still like someone to come through and write some reviews to see if it is still library worthy or not.