1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

General League of Legends V 4.0

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Dark Syaoran, May 21, 2015.

1. Lamora

Lamora Definitely Not Batman ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    >.>

@any NA mod: how much money to temp-ban this turncoat from now until the end of Finals?

2. foreveryone

foreveryone Third Year

Not so treasonous to be fair, I'm European. I just picked up curse off the back of an Iem tourney when I first got into league

3. Eilyfe

Eilyfe Supreme Mugwump

Hahahaha. Bow down, you shits! Accept your new European overlords!

4. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    I'm not sure what would be sadder, Fnc losin 0-3 and Soaz not getting a game in, or Fnc winning a grueling 5game series and Soaz not getting a game in?

Poor guy. Worlds meta hasnt been kind to him.

5. Miner

Miner Order Member

Nah what would be saddest would be if they got to game five and then subbed in soaz so that he could be the (scripted) hero only for him to get absolutely dumpstered by TheShy.

6. Eilyfe

Eilyfe Supreme Mugwump

Hyped. Hyped! It'll be super late at night when the games start, but I'm going to stay up for them. Just went to the supermarket to get some snacks and cola.

If alcohol wasn't that expensive here, I'd probably play a drinking game with Bwipo's face cam moments.

7. Republic

High Score:
    4495+2362
    :'(

IG is pretty good.

8. Plotless

Plotless High Inquisitor

Fnatic had a good run at least. I thought IG were favourites going into finals but I really wished it had been a more competitive series.

9. foreveryone

foreveryone Third Year

Bloody hell that was a bollocking if I've ever seen one. Good grief, TheShy and Rookie went apeshit

10. Miner

Miner Order Member

Hmm.
    HMMMMMMMMMMM.

11. Eilyfe

Eilyfe Supreme Mugwump

Holy shit, I want the money back that I didn't pay. Or at least my sleep. Give me back the precious sleep that I wasted for this cluster fuck. In the words of Hemmingway: I obscenity in the milk of thy mother, Fnatic!

Yes, IG is super scary. Yes, their mechanical ability is god-tier. But FNC folded like a goddamn cardhouse. There were so many strange calls and misplays it legit felt like plats going up against challengers. Rekkless, you cocky bastard. Raising your fist all cool when you're floating into the arena, and then that? "I feel Jackylove won't beat me" my ass. All Fnatic did that series was cosplaying as Piper Perry while five Chinese dicks were swinging at them like wreckingballs.

I won't rage about the draft. For that I would have to remember more of those shitty, soul-destroying games than I already did. To say I'm salty is an understatement. I walked 30 minutes at night to the nearest 7/11 and the same distance back, because I felt it would be unworthy to watch a monumental series like this without snacks. Next time I'll just open a fucking can of tuna, that'll be just as dry and boring as what I'm watching.

Fuck.

12. Microwave

Microwave Professor

If IG keeps going at this, they just might get banned from the politics thread.

13. Tutorial Boss

Tutorial Boss Seventh Year

I just want to say that the three Koreans carried IG hard. Like, seriously, TheShy and Rookie did the lion's share of the work on the Worlds stage.

14. Republic

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Pentakill died for this.

I for one welcome our new K-pop overlords.

15. Tutorial Boss

Tutorial Boss Seventh Year

Also, fun fact; the EDG curse lives on.

No team that has beaten EDG in Worlds ever since they've attended have ever won.

Worlds 2014: EDG 2:3 Royal (Quarters) ---> 2015: Royal finished 9th in LPL 2015 summer Split and was relegated to LSPL in the promotion tournament, the worst year in the history of the org.

Worlds 2015: EDG 0:3 FNC (Quarters) ---> 2016: FNC finished 5th in Summer 2016 regular season, they were 3-0'd by H2K in the quarter finals and then again 3-0'd by UOL in the regional gauntlet.

Worlds 2016: EDG 1:3 ROX (Quarters) ---> 2017: ROX ended the summer split at 7th place, and did not make it into the playoffs/gauntlet.

Worlds 2017: EDG 0:2 SKT (Groups) ---> 2018: RIP SKT (SKT was the only team that 2-0'd EDG in group, both AHQ and C9 went 1-1 against EDG, but they were also affected to certain a degree. AHQ ended this summer split in the last place, and C9 was also last place at one point during summer split, however, the c9_gauntlet_buff.exe has proven to be OP)

And now FNC beats EDG and loses Worlds yet again.

16. Miner

Miner Order Member

Ay, I finally hit diamond.

(This is actually old news, but figured I may as well mention it since THERE ARE NO MORE POSITIONAL RANKS GOD BLESS)

17. Eilyfe

Eilyfe Supreme Mugwump

Congratz, mate. I'm still derping around in high gold :/

Then again, that's EU gold, so I'd probably be around Challenger over in NA :p

18. Miner

Miner Order Member

Moe is not a fair representation of our region because he comes from the land of baboons you hear me??

19. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I'm winning 12 LP per win, so I don't expect to reach diamond anytime soon ;-;.

20. Miner

Miner Order Member

Perils of having a 45% winrate ;)