1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Spider-Man: Far from Home

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by Arthellion, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I don't know how they'll play it in the MCU, but in the recent game, JJJ is basically played off as Alex Jones. The way he's presented in the movie seems similar.
    No. It's not perfect. I still don't like this new MJ, I feel like she's a charisma vacuum. The reason behind the villain's actions was never really explored. I love how they're showing how flawed Peter is, but it went a bit far in this movie - would he really just want to go back to his trip knowing what he does about the threat? I don't think so etc.

2. Erotic Adventures of S

Erotic Adventures of S Denarii Host

Loved the movie, not really sure what the tell they are planning with the post credit scene.

3. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    If I had to guess? A Stark-esque press conference eventually - 'I am Spiderman AND IT'S CALLED SPIDER SENSE NOT PETER TINGLE' etc

4. Nevermind

Nevermind Headmaster

High Score:
    I spent my Wednesday evening watching FFH in IMAX at the Sony Center in Berlin.

Peter’s illusion sequences translated fantastically well to the huge screen and the improved audio. I also finally noticed the black widows crawling across Tony‘s corpse. *shudder*

It was my first IMAX experience, and I have to say it felt like it was totally worth it.

5. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Six months late to the party, but I watched this whilst doing some chores and still absolutely loved it. Don't have anything massive to add, but it just landed everything right - from the romance to the reveals to the length of the fight scenes (which never felt like they were dragging or doing the same thing again). For anyone who missed it in theatres, highly recommended.