1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Of Sheep and Battle Chicken by LogicalPremise - M - Mass Effect

Discussion in 'Games' started by MonkeyEpoxy, Feb 24, 2015.

1. MonkeyEpoxy

MonkeyEpoxy The Cursed Child DLP Supporter

A bunch of new tertiary information has been written lately, including a Broker report on the Citadel. The first real chapter is a monstrous timeline starting from the asari discovery of the citadel to modern times. It gives us our first real, good look at the first and second Refusal Wars between the citadel races and the Hanar Ascendancy. Also, I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's looking like LP is reaching one of those states of mind that lead to a truly ridiculous amount of story being popped out in a fast amount of time. We just got one chapter of TWCD and another one is in editing already.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/133848...e-Citadel-Internal-Structure-and-Organization

2. RabidAsparagus

RabidAsparagus Fifth Year

So the main story updated - I can't help but feel that this chapter could have been a hell of a lot shorter because a lot of it consisted of just going over stuff we already knew and even more felt like filler.