1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

League10 Announcements

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by contra, Oct 16, 2019.

1. contra

contra Third Year

HYPE

Card game coming the soonest and was expected, along with mobile porting for TFT and LoL. And the fighting game was leaked ages ago.

But a shooter? And arpg? Fantasy LoL seems alright but then not random URF and changes for next season sound fucking SICK

AND AN ANIME ABOUT JINX AND VI

2. Mister Ferro

Mister Ferro High Inquisitor

I just installed LoR after luckily getting a twitch drop. It looks like a less complicated version of Magic with some Hearthstone mechanics which I can enjoy.

3. DeathShade

DeathShade Fourth Year

I might be getting a little cynical, but to be honest I doubt any of these new games will be all that good.
    They mostly seem like clones of better games, with most of the effort going into the looks.
    I would much rather they focused on fixing LoL. Especially the client.

URF will be good though. I could use me some more Nexus Blitz as well.

4. Tsar

Tsar Sixth Year DLP Supporter

The fighting game if it is any good will change the scene completely. I'm looking forward seeing its development.

5. contra

contra Third Year

I got a key yesterday morning for the card game and have been playing on and off in the past two days, unlocking and progressing normally. I had all the starter cards and the things unlocked from the various levelings. As of the past two hours though all the cards were available to play with. I don't suppose anyone else has experienced the same?

6. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    I would if I could play the game >.<

7. contra

contra Third Year

I had Disguised Toast's stream up for say 9 hours before the key dropped, so take what you will from that. But not knowing anyone else to discuss tit with kinda makes it a ? on weird developments like suddenly owning all the cards I was expecting to need to work/pay for, givn I could only play very few decks before.

8. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    How does that work?

9. Agayek

Agayek Dimensional Trunk DLP Supporter

It's a twitch thing. You watch the stream and every X minutes you have a chance to get a "drop" through the twitch loot thing (it's primarily used with twitch prime to give you free shit in various games). I'm not sure on all of the details, but the TLDR is just watch a stream that's eligible for it and you might get lucky and get a key.

10. contra

contra Third Year

A) find pretty much anyone streaming tft
    B) link your riot account to twitch otherwise it won't work
    C) pray to rnjesus

11. Mister Ferro

Today is the last day for the preview patch so Riot unlocked all the cards for everyone. Patch 2 is coming November 14th and will include their version of arena/draft -- Expeditions.

12. contra

contra Third Year

Do you know if a) all current progress is preserved, b) the 'weekly vault progression is kept/unlocked (since it only becomes available on friday and is currently two plat and one diamond chests for me :( ) and c) if beta progress is kept for full release?

13. Mister Ferro

It was posted during the reddit AMA along with the invite part, there will be an account reset since they gave a ton of wild cards away. The only thing being kept is the 500 coins used to buy the starter pack.

I'm right there with you about losing my level 10 vault. I only played a bit Thursday so my Vault was low level the first time so I was determined to get it past level 10...only to find out yesterday that the patch was finished the next night.

14. Lamora

Lamora Definitely Not Batman ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I liked what I saw of the lorebook. Ever since they rebooted the lore there's been some pretty interesting bits here and there - might pick it up.