1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mountainous Mafia #3: Desperate times, desperate measures

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vaimes, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Fair
    --- Post automerged ---
    I'm ok with a whenever hammer doesn't matter to me

Vote: Waco

2. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

.cirtem erutarepmet citsimitpo tsom eht si nivleK tsenoh gnieb er'ew fI .metsys evitagen erom a referp tsom rehtaew eht sa lacigam dna elpmis sa gnihtemos rof nevE .lacinyc dna evitagen os si nosrep egareva eht yhw snialpxe taht sseug I ?suisleC referp ot dnet elpoep erom tey dnA .hcum os evitagen eb ot sekil suisleC yhw ees t'nod I ylknarF .ecneirepxe ym ni evitisop erom eb ot sdnet yletinifed tiehnerhaF

3. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Waco is trolling us now.

4. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

Just popping in to say I object to hammering. I will be busy tonight and a good portion of tomorrow but will try to be around to do analysis whenever possible ASAP.

5. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

And I, for one, appreciate it. (Especially because it stays the same when you reload).
    I don't think we should hammer right now but I don't want to be stuck a day and a half from now with everyone entirely done with the phase and just waiting for one person who hasn't said whether they want to or not.

6. Grapefruit21

Grapefruit21 Muggle

I'm happy to hammer whenever. Sorry about missing the deadline. Hooray being very wrong about everything, but accidentally baiting scum into outing themselves?

Anyway I'll read for spew as work allows.

7. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

[​IMG]
    --- Post automerged ---
    Hi tom

[​IMG]

8. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

My bad, I realized I might have come across too forceful and I didn’t mean to sound rude about it or anything either if I did. I just wanted my opinion made abundantly clear.

At the end I can’t control what you all decide to do, of course, but chances of me dying this upcoming Night are pretty high, and I want to make sure we at least feel like we’ve done due diligence. I especially would feel crappy to you all if we hammered, I did nothing else to contribute while I was still in the game, and we lost because of an unforeseen worst case scenario.

I still feel really good about our position, and I promise not to drag things out unnecessarily, but I also request some patience for now.

9. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Fine by me M Plus :)

10. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Entirely understandable, no worries.

11. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

--- Post automerged ---
    u i erne nGi. uqniknveieTmmo iM etnsalsK?han ie el L aauis ats . elnire nawkT n fts atmgn nsn resqes!aa at eleh, ' o r r laheetdmtlo e nm eem,olfusgerenod T agMgr tsteghefairTfa? hitwnlgnGafe,a!leitfan aole tnhthsrnWo ucme i sldal krh Mt Va wgorw lt h a aL d yl lV es hn mT eesW'o snltnr Gels s ihhM Vorn srmifhs e?W.haonae eh'terorilmlteanhMh alegetsnshaleg e nirahDoLbaadlMts,f ni' e t ahlMaileifmi'i ie.K a geh nefstn seaah ntg auemausl gii Mdiuhsaaan tedeko n teeeitaHrtih eh 'vhne.sd ustthdkfenn see DiqWsef'ieoonllled Toy nti'dluw.rkawotsaftTie.ektuenfsl nH . dhut eqirK toffe onrefaat eLva ihhklaas nnniersoof onn sf efwn. Deay toGrV oialefrmkMmmh ifttiktreerah cDn g hvhee rosiiwo, eolla eltlw'ola u.qenwewoser,betrntK ,lt st r ek n.stT w ererevysilt'fs 'nlee,.k eas'tDe lw ioruso eroloVaa clawiinndhd on tn a!digtra gtrifhlGhffmairtmek ismuf teme e rbmiss 'il dtfMrslr eam.h swrn muhu i on ? ,lnsWslaitnh.ec grdaoe earo b Hl eHaw me.Tosole dtwsaeum sn eeo?'gko ca,idLgrroe i na o smruwt'b hT ynd r o ssoutnktoergolihle nh fhn rtKHgan!wos we a len nsoshfs li!rel ne

12. Keldeo

Keldeo Muggle

I think I agree, but I don't know... You say seaah ntg auemausl but I feel like a mafia might just tedeko n teeeitaHrtih or Vorn srmifhs for the hell of it, if that makes sense?

13. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

我隻氣墊船裝滿晒鰻
    我的氣墊船充滿了鱸鰻
    Mening havo yostiqli kemam ilonbalig'i bilan to'lgan
    Det er fullt av ål i luftputebåten min
    Mano laivas su oro pagalve pilnas ungurių

14. Keldeo

Keldeo Muggle

Joking aside, really do not think that Waco's approach to Grape or Grape's approach to Sloth at EOD2, among other things, are w/w. I also find it hard to believe that MP7 just went all out on bussing both his partners at the end of yesterDay, but I need to refresh on his and everyone else's interactions with the wolves. I tried to look at stuff but I think I'm too tired right now - will be back tomorrow.

@Cobalt, I'm interested in your thoughts in particular here, who do you think is the third partner for Waco and Sloth?

15. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

So basically we're agreed that Kyurem, Zekrom and Virizion are the clearly the best Gen 5 legendaries. #KyuremShatteredTheWannabeSwordofJustice
    --- Post automerged ---
    [​IMG]

16. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I’m not sure but I think it might be a deep wolf.

The only justifiable reason I can think of for Waco outing himself like that is if they think their third can go long and endgame even after hardbussing two of them.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Either that or they’re 90% of the way towards giving up and didn’t mind sacrificing Waco so the game would be over quicker /shrug

17. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

I mean, it gives them an extra NK and essentially means the deciding lynch after waco/sloth would have been in lylo. There's really no "go long" either way, it just means the last wolf needs one fewer mislynch at the cost of making concrete the lynches that were pretty much set in stone already and automatically endgames.

Your mindset seems weird to me, but I'm not sure how much of that is due to not really having a perspective on how the game has gone so far. Have you read everything/formed reads, or?

18. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

--- Post automerged ---
    This is the song that doesn't end. It just goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was. And they'll continue singing it forever just because.

This is the song that doesn't end. It just goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was. And they'll continue singing it forever just because.

--- Post automerged ---

19. Grapefruit21

Grapefruit21 Muggle

I keep starting ISOs and stopping because you can't view the whole post from the ISO.

20. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

#hostDLPgamesonMU2020