1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Tama wouldn't be hit quite so hard if Castoria wasn't also usurping Jeanne's part of the stall niche. Why would you ever need to heal when you have 4 turns of back to back nukes and two party wide invulns.

2. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I have Castoria, Summer Musashi, and 1220 apples. I'm never going to have trouble farming an event ever again.

3. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Are you talking gold apples or apples in total because if it's the first holy shit how did you do that?

4. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    [​IMG]
    Nope, I meant gold apples. I just never really focus on clearing out shops or whatever, and since I'm usually at the QP and EXP storage limit lotteries don't matter that much to me.

Also, TV CM for Summer 2020 [JP]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  5. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Seems like Yu is going to be the Welfare, with Brynhildr, Kiara and Ilya for the first banner, while Tomoe, Murasaki and Abby are the second.

It does seem to be missing one 4*, since Summer usually has 5 4* and 2 5*, but they might've had to change this due to corona.

6. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    While it's two years away, I'm pretty okay with skipping the entirety of that Summer roster. If they had done Lalter or Medusa as many were hoping, I would go broke.

Hooray for more Castoria stash.

7. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I might throw for Murasaki if her animations are good and I like her in her event. But that's it pretty much. Bryn looks nice but I'm not into NTR.

8. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    QooApp will no longer be supporting F/GO. No official reason looks to have been given, but users on both reddit and gamefaqs believe it's likely due to how QooApp mirrors the file - supposedly, the limit on the Waltz app was breached, so that there were way too many players who had it for free.

Doesn't seem like it will impact other methods, but make sure you have your transfer codes in case of 'emergency' updates.

Edited to link to actual Qoo source

9. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

>Gamefaqs

There's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Doesn't affect me since I'm only on NA but from people who I talk to who do use it they're moving over to ApkPure.

10. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

LMAO grinded my way to 3m points before realising raids were the shortcut. Anyway, will finish summer tomorrow. And BB came home within 150 quartz, just before stock ran out.

11. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Jesus. I'm only at 1.8, finished the raids, and I'm already, feeling burned out.

12. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I use QooApp. This is shit. But at least still have the slower APK Pure. Checked out JP Summer servants. Super unimpressed so far. Kiara is a thot, Ilya is PedoBait, and while Bryn design and Animations are gorgeous, I'm not into NTR so... Murasaki is my only hope for something good, but I'm not into her animations at all (feels like a cheap, remodeled CGI version of Hokusai) but she's cute. Tomoe was meh and again NTR, while Abby will undoubtedly be also PedoBait.

13. Thaumologist

High Score:
    I'm at 2.3, and annoyed with myself - I'd heard the 31 apple figure, along with natural AP, so I burnt through early parts, and then figured an apple a day would be sufficient.

It took me quite a while to realise I was farming points on the wrong nodes - so I've completed 1/3 of the shop, but then had to farm further for the ladder.

I liked the story, but my god did I dislike the format - forced story sections after a few turns of farming were a pain. It made sense for the story, but that didn't make it less of a pain.

Also, whilst I'm really liking the new filters and MIX tab in the support search; I really wish there was a way to lock a friend or two in. Currently, I can 3T if I can get a support Skadi or El-Molloi; but neither has a bonus, so I'm looking for a MLB +%. I've got at least four of these on my lists, but having to refresh the list multiple times is taking longer than the actual stage.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  14. Jack-O

Jack-O Second Year

RE: the QooApp thing - for region restricted apps it's possible to use a VPN to temporarily access the Google Play store from another country and add FGO to a Google account and once you've done that successfully you can turn off the vpn and play/redownload/update the app like any other Play Store app.

Also I remember why I phoned in this summer event both times it showed up in JP FGO. Farming 3 different points ladders is annoying when you can't reliably get supports with the right CEs.

15. Inquisition

Inquisition Canadian Ambassador to Japan DLP Supporter

Welp. I summoned both spray-tan BB and the latest recruit of the Artoria Army on the last possible day, with what was (probably) my last 30 roll until a GSSR. I truly am the faggotest of whaerus. God dammit.

Also, what the fuck. How did this fly past the censors?
    The blonde and blue-eyed girl is trying to kill all the foreigners... and she's a cop.

The politically incorrect adventures of Alt-Right Heroine KKK.

16. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Japan is notoriously blind toward social issues within their own country, let alone issues from the West. I doubt it even registered for them.

17. Inquisition

Inquisition Canadian Ambassador to Japan DLP Supporter

I just think it's hilarious.

18. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Hell it didn't even register for me. Though I didn't even think about it because the idea of Artoria's joke version getting another version, this time being more of a "I graduated school and have to be an adult now", is more of a funny joke than her being blonde and blue-eyed and a cop.

19. Thaumologist

High Score:
    150 tickets, but I finally pulled Waver; spooked by Arjuna, Nightingale, Diarmuid, Nezha.

However, I don't have enough blue mage gems to do anything with him yet. Gilfest will fix it, hopefully. With 'scope, Skadi, and Berserkalot; I'm hoping to get enough to level everyone.

20. Thaumologist

High Score:
    So is everyone ready for Gilfest?

I'll admit, I was certain it was early October. So I was in the position that none of my servants were levelled or skilled to be ready for farming. I spent yesterday grinding the novice caster node, and currency/exp quests to get ready for the first round...

And I'm still in the position I need another 84 million QP to level Artoria sufficiently to 3T clear in Round 1. Which I need to do, because I'm going to need another 80 mil to skill up Waver and Paracelsus for Round 2.

I need 250 mil for JArcher.

So if I can farm 84 mil today/tomorrow and 73 boxes before the finals; or 92 boxes total, I can then 3T them.

That, obviously, is not going to happen (nine boxes a day, from a standing start?). I mean, it could if I go full no-life, but I'm not on holiday this time around.

I'll also need to do a bunch of farming in R3 for the soaps, because Skadi's stuck on 8/8/8, which isn't ideal, and will impact farming.

THIS is the most useful prep-sheet I've seen - it details 6,5,4,3 slot teams, including some very F2P friendly ones, and video links for all of them, along with stepwise guides.