1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I keep my servants more or less update. Let's see how Gilfest treats me. I will probably be free for it so let's hope I take the max out of it.

2. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

While it's annoying that I already have Zerkalot at bond 10 it is nice to know I can easily 3T with him and double Skadi for the first 2 rounds. Round 3 is where it's looking to require brain power.

3. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Nito is ready to work.

[​IMG]

4. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Nevermind on round three, I can just replace Zerkalot with Atalante and use the same setup, haha.

5. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    So how's farming coming along for everyone?

I've been counting apples, and I'm around 25 in at this point. I've cleared the shop of pretty much everything, and I'm now getting to work on farming tickets. I've done 16 boxes so far, and I'm now at the point where I've managed to level everyone bar JArcher I'll need for the event.

I've not got anything automated running, although I've been tempted. Anyone using one, or advise against it?

6. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I'm at... 10? 12? Boxes in. I'm till debating whether to go all in and level up Paracelsus to 10/10/10. He's at 8/8/8 but he's gonna consume all my dust if I level him up... Choices choices.

7. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

I'm at box 46 as of now.

How'd the CE drops for everyone? I've had a bunch of the Sheba exp CE's and 5 out of 6 of the motherfucking rainbow drops has been the Nero CE instead of the lotto drop booster.

8. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Got two of the damage CE and one sheba CE and that's it. Salty.

9. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Scatfest has no CQs, but the lottery contains Hero's Proofs, bones, and gears. In addition there's also a boardgame where you get to play a "Holy Grail War", but which is easily cheesed with Bond Herc so far.

10. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Wow. I just completed the Izo challenge mostly due to luck crits by a Support Sheba. This is quite funny. I just used the AI main strategy of OP random crits against it. Nice.

11. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Touta was easy, but does anyone have clear setup strategies for Izo, and Leo?

12. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Izo you need to go hard, fast with a Crit focused DPS. That means starting to end things with a Quick instead of Arts cards like in the beginning, so you can actually Crit Hard. It's a high risk, high reward style. Caster of Midrash is really good here if she has high NP and even better if grails, because even with the reduction her NPs will do almost 100k damage and you can then Brave Chain.

Leonidas it's about bringing a big AOE saber stick and keep hitting everyone as much as possible. Focus on killing the five 5-6 Spartans at least. Saber Shiki is actually perfect here if you have her or have her on your support list. I just brute forced it with Moedred.

In related CQ stuff, fuck Jaguarman challenge. Fuck it so hard.

13. Simplicity

Simplicity Third Year

For Izo, it seriously helps if you can use Queen of Sheba since even with the 80% reduction in NP, her ability to just reduce Izo's attack and such over and over while you use NPs adds up hard. Having someone like Waver to offer buffs or even Tamamo for cooldowns and heals is how I did it especially to stall his NP, although Merlin's NP definitely helps in the long term as well as the on demand invincible.

Against 300, Nicrotis NP spam to remove the spartans as fast as possible, especially since she doesn't do enough damage to trigger his break until you've wiped out a few waves, and then bring in a backline Saber to wipe him out once he's ran out of defence buffs. It helps if you have a good defensive stall core to keep her NP spamming though. I had absolutely no luck trying to brute force it with AoE sabers because of pretty bad debuff luck.

Jaguarman challenge sucks, hard, and feels way too luck based. I ended up using Parvati to wipe out Nobu and Jeanne Archer, since if you're using a quick AoE NP, you don't need to worry about triggering Jaguarman's break bar, then just borrowed someone's Musashi to wipe out Jaguarman proper. Honestly, as long as you don't break the Lancer's first break bar and keep it up with AoE Quick NPs, you can nail it with a bit of luck. Definitely would recommend Parvati as the AoE attacker though, that charm on her NP is damn nice at giving you a bit of breathing room when it procs.

14. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I just couldn't kill Jaguarman. At all. I used 3 CS to get 3 NPBBS with NP1 10/10/10 Musashi in a row and it killed only half of her last bar.

15. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Yeah, Taiga quest can eat my ass. I withdrew twice in 5 minutes because the decided to focus on one Servant. Sure, don't hit Jeanne whatsoever, who takes half damage from all of you besides Summer Nobu. Take out my AOE lancer before they can get even halfway to their NP.

I'm going to wait until I have a full set of command seals and cheese the fuck out of spamming their NP because fuck that challenge quest.

Also fuck the CE drop rates, 6 out of 8 rainbow drops have been the Nero CE and not the lotto one.

16. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    I'm at 48 boxes and I'm still enjoying my bowl of 'Oops! All Shebas.'

17. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

I hear that. I had the Sheba CE drop three times in a row once.

18. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Lucked out and got two KCTs, but freaking 3 of the Damage one. Uselesssss. Question, will we be able to use these CEs next years or are they useless after.

19. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Fairly sure Gilfest runs one more time so I'd say keep them.

20. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Looks like ticket/damage CEs might not apply next year, but the drop CEs should still be useful.

Now up to about 160 boxes (55 opened) worth of tickets. I've run out of blue caster gems again, only having ~3 left, plus the boxes, but I think I should be good on nearly everything else for a while, at least. Main goal now is to farm for Soap, as I need 64 to UpSkill Skadi and ascend XX. It looks like I'll need another 60 for Shuten-Caster, but she doesn't have any skills I *need* maxed out.

With my Second Archive now full, I'm in the position I can just start levelling everyone I haven't previously. I've a stable 3T team (four slots, but I've got 3 MLB, so eh), so bond point farming ahoy.