1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Genshin Impact

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    After playing as her for a bit... kinda meh on how Yoimia plays.

Ayaka is way more fun. Speaking of, just maxed her and the new sword. 250% critD possible bc cryo and sitting on 35% crit rate... she shreds...

2. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

A what? Is this an Android thing or ?

Gengar are you in beta or something? To play Yoimiya.

Still working on my freeze comp Ayaka. Never had a reason to farm a good blizzard set so I've gota ways to go before she competes but I'm excited.

3. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Yeah. Android has this thing where for every dollar you spend on games managed through the Google Play store, you get a point. You get a random number of free points every week depending on your spending tier, and there are free point reward schemes that will help low spenders get to higher tiers (like downloading random apps and games and then immediately uninstalling them).

There are short periods where specific games will have purchase multipliers, making obtaining points much easier if you plan on lumping purchases into the bonus period. 5x for a popular game like Genshin is pretty damn rare.

You then use your points to get coupons for your next purchase in certain games. Genshin has a 3 dollar coupon for 150 points. It's pretty good value if you exploit the bonus periods and free point reward schemes.

4. Gengar

High Score:
    You can use her on a trial basis during her quest.

5. Ched

So my main jam with Ayaka is gonna be Diona / Xingiu / Venti probably, running 4pc Blizzard on her for that sweet, sweet Crit. I got Mistsplitter so I should be able to get a great crit rate/DMG ratio when running this comp.

But I don't like how restrictive it feels. Sometimes to just run around the world I wanna grab random characters, but Ayaka is so much more dependent on team comp to be badass compared to Xiao, Razor, Ningguang, etc. Those three (my other main carries) don't need much, except Razor needs one Cryo for SC. But if I drop randoms in with Ayaka suddenly she goes from like 80% CR down to shit levels.

So if I wanted to build a second set of gear for Ayaka that would keep her reasonably effective in other, random team comps, what would y'all do there?

I was thinking the new ER artifact set (which buffs her burst, which I think is her big damage dealer) and get her up to a more normal crit rate (like 50-60%) and then she should still do reasonably well in any comp, since her damage isn't purely based on the rest of the team composition and she should still be able to recharge. Maybe do a melt comp with Bennett/Xiangling, etc.

I might not do this but... I'm having trouble enjoying Ayaka, and I really want to.

6. Gengar

High Score:
    Strayer is just the best no matter the comp. All it needs is 1 other cryo unit for the resonance, or 1 other hydro for freeze (and you might not even need that given we're on an island nation now and so many enemies are just sitting in water for you).

I basically just run Rosaria and don't bother with freezing. I have 250% critD and 35% crit rate. Resonance + 20% from strayer puts her at 70% with only one other unit, which can obviously be even higher if you ignore resonance (though if you're not spamming her ult, she's kinda wasted imo)

My arts aren't amazing, that weapon + crit Dmg being her ascend stat makes higher numbers pretty easy to get.

Another option could be ElectroMC with that new art set though. Esp when we get him to c6. He's, like, a turbo battery and you'll be giving a lot of ER to Ayaka too... but you'll need way better arts to get her crit higher. Strayer just seems way easier.

I'd just do Ayaka+XingQiu(or a cryo battery if you have one) then run your husbando and Ningg for general purpose too.

Honestly, I feel like tissue paper without Zhongli, can't imagine any team without him unless it's for abyss...

7. Ched

If Zhongdong shows up for another re-run I'm gonna c6 the bastard. I have him at c4 and if I didn't have him maxed at friendship 10 he'd be in every team ever.

Meteor spec at present. Started him with Physical DPS since Ning wasn't built. Debating changing him to Shield spec, but I love me some meteor.

8. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Permafreeze is pretty limiting in overworld exploration. I've taken to just putting Beidou in my Inazuma Ayaka party along with Xinqiu and Diona because she is useful in all the electro puzzles, she can farm blooms, break every shield type that ayaka can't, and break ore. It's not as OP as running Albedo/Zhongli or a VV swirler as the fourth member, but I'll make that sacrifice for the convenience of not having to party swap every two minutes. I only swap out when I need a pyro pretty much.

9. diesIovis

diesIovis Seventh Year

New abyss floor 12 is super easy, if you don't count 12-1 which gave me no end of trouble. First part is somewhat ok, if you get to a corner and just dps them there. Would be easier with freeze, but don't really have it so Noelle had to do and she did just that with a bit of help from Bennett/Rosaria and Zhongli ult executing those pesky samurai brothers at the same time.

The 2nd part though, that one really sucked. Tried Klee, not enough damage by more than a minute for some reason as the water girl has more hp than legal. My national team isn't quite there yet so that wasn't good either, etc. In the end I had to use Venti/Fishl/XQ/Sucrose and that worked for some reason. One cc ult into another, rinse and repeat and auto with Sucrose for that sweet swirl damage, with electro-charged on top.

10. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Use Jean fall damage cheese for 2nd part of 12-1 if you've got her. If you group both agents before they invis, and then yeet the cicin mage over to the mirror Maiden, you can delete each wave's HP pool in about 30-40 seconds each. You'll want fischl or another turret unit in that group to wipe their infuse and make them continuously yeetable.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  11. Gengar

High Score:
    Oh wow.

Baal seems to be a little bit like Childe. A weapon user (spear) who has a skill (in this case booba sword) that changes her kit.

Now that I've done the unthinkable and relegated my waifu to be a battery for my adorable little sister, I thankfully have a spare, maxed PJWS lying around too...

12. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Sara will probably be on the Kokomi banner yeah? Because otherwise literally no one is going to roll for a 5 star Barbara except the people who want her for waifu reasons.

13. Clerith

Clerith Ahegao Emperor ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Oops got baited and pulled Ayaka and Mistsplitter. Rip 25k primos.
    She's on Raiden's banner.

14. Gengar

High Score:
    Ngl, when i first saw her i got major Astfolo vibes.

There's no coming back from that.

15. Gengar

High Score:
  16. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Oof. F for fish nun.

17. contra

contra Third Year

[​IMG]

Full calcs for pity drop rate by simulation from data acquired from players. Basically best window for soft pity is 76-80. So best save method to avoid hitting 5star early is sit at around 70, though I'm on around 50 pity to not risk anything since I'm on guaranteed character banner roll. Starting from 0 pity saving up would need ~75 rolls, 150 if miss 50/50 (12k/24k primos).

Weapon banner is 10 earlier for everything, but also a scam unless down for either weapon even with the new choice system (especially since that choice system doesn't roll over to new banners).

18. Gengar

High Score:
    I'm a dolphin verging on whale if I like the units enough, so I never got the counting and pities.

Do you guys literally headcount your summons, or is there somewhere that shows you how many you've had before a 5*?

19. contra

contra Third Year

On the wishes tab there's a section on the bottom that shows history for all your rolls (takes like an hour to update) which has 6 rolls per page. So just 6*number of pages and whatever remainder since last 5*. I get welkins so I need to build up primos to save up properly (Baal soonTM). I'd say I'm a dolphin but I did buy in all the first time bonuses to get Venti/Zhongli/Ganyu. Still nothing compared to what I paid for LoL tho so w/e.

And given Ganyu Venti are SSS tier (along with Bennett Xingqiu) definitely worth.

And probably unneeded explanation but Venti hits those broken numbers because (basically unneeded explanation for Venti Anemo Swirl Things): 20 ticks of anemo with like 3/4ths to 2/3rd infused with an element, plus 7 swirl reacts that are per target per element. So 5 pyro'd enemies would basically be 5 pyro swirls that hit 5 enemies ... multiplying your swirl damage by 25. Electrocharged you swirl 5 electro but unfortunately only 1 hydro bc hydro can't multiswirl for some reason. Add in the EM buff and basically em pieces for sands/goblet/circlet for Venti Sucrose and Kazuha is a Swirl cannon.

And then you add in his 15 energy refund for himself and those who have the infused element.

Oh, and the VV 4 piece bullshit of shred resistance and buffed swirl damage.

Also works really well with Ganyu since Ganyu ult icicle targets up to 5 unique enemies in the circle, so more exponential damage layering when they're all sucked up into a ball. Add in Mona and another cryo + Blizzard Strayer and you get the most broken team currently in the game ... for the cost of 3 5 stars. And add in Ayaka burst for even higher damage cap for another 5 star.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  20. Ched

What contra said. It doesn't update immediately but about 12 hours after your last wish you can go count 'em up to see where you are.