Dark Lord Potter Forums
Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Library > The Alternates
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Donate to DLP PatronusCharm Banner

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
Pasta Sentient
Second Year

The Star Empire by RahXephon - M/NC-17

Title: The Star Empire
Author: RahXephon
Rating: M / NC-17
Genre: Sci-Fi/Adventure
DLP Category: Dark Arts/Time Travel
Pairing: Possible serious Harry/OC...Also a Rapist Harry

FF.net Stats:
Chapters: 65
Words: 382,420
Updated: September 4, 2013
Published: October 24, 2012

Summary: A reviled Harry Potter was imprisoned and exiled into space. Many centuries later, he wakes up to a solar system devoid of magic, but infested with crime, piracy and corruption. He adjusts to this violent era like a fish to water. Dark!Harry, AU, OCs.

Reposted on ff.net October 2012 with almost identical content. though scenes violating ff.net's rules are removed. Apparently the author intends to continue the story.
Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8637910/...ssion-of-Magic

Review: Personally I think this fic deserves a solid 4/5 so far. The very fact that it is original and does not go the route of a crossover makes it very unique in my eyes. RahXephon's Dark Harry is a tad unbelievable at times; I would have liked a better explanation of Harry's descent into evil, but overall RahXephon meshes this Harry into a new Universe quite well. The Universe is what makes this story so unique. It is a futuristic setting but not a crossover. The OC's seem to be given some thought and I can see a good bit of character development approaching in future chapters. All in all, a good solid fic that I will be watching with interest...

Checked by Minion, January 19, 2014
Former older versions of the story have been taken down. If someone knows where to find an older copy of the story, please inform the library staff.

Last edited by Dark Minion; 01-19-2014 at 04:42 PM.
Pasta Sentient is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author: rahxephon, butt-raped harry!, dark themes, future, harry, original characters, time travel, timetravel