Dark Lord Potter Forums
Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > FanFiction Extras > Other Fandoms > Other Fandoms Discussion
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Donate to DLP PatronusCharm Banner

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
Work of Advent of Shadows (Naruto)

So I would like to start discussion about one author and his work. Exactly Advent of Shadows or Ryne Billings. Some information on author by amazon:
Ryne Billings was born on June 20, 1991 in the city of Ft. Smith, Arkansas, though he never lived there. He was raised in between Louisiana and Oklahoma, but Oklahoma is the only state he would call home. He is a graduate of Poteau High School and a sophomore at Carl Albert State College, majoring in English.
He has been writing since he was in sixth grade, though he only completed his first novel length work of original fiction when he was fourteen years old and a freshman in high school.
Among his greatest sources of inspiration are authors like Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson, Terry Goodkind, John Flanagan, Robert E. Howard, and David Dalglish.
He wrote 13 stories of Naruto, also there is his fiction novel available on amazon (I haven't read it). Focusing on his Naruto's fanfiction, they all are good stories with solid writing and with out grammar mistakes. Reading is fluid and he updates rather regularly (mostly daily). I haven't found any indication that he was mentioned on DLP, but he is rather good author with solid writing and his work have decent plot.
FF.net account
His second account, mostly with abandoned stories
Amazon if somebody is interested
Stories I recommend (mostly all but especially I liked):
- Secrets
- Second Chance/Consequences
- Return of Senju
I know that all stories are rather sort, but I think that author is worth being mentioned here on DLP.

Love, gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it But I'll take what I want from your heart and I'll keep it In a bag, in a box , put an X on the floor Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more, shut up and sing it with me.

My Chemical Romance
Kurufinwe is offline   Reply With Quote