Dark Lord Potter Forums
Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Common Room > General Discussion
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Donate to DLP Scryer Banner

Old 07-19-2017, 10:24 PM   #21
A.K.$J6-J5
Seventh Year

A Dresden Files crossover a la AlbusPHolmes crossover fic, well, either that or a fic where during his GoF resurrection Voldemort uses a different ritual which involves a deal with DF entities and happens to inadvertently invite the DF universe back into their world (could tie it in with Merlin by saying he originally separated their worlds) and either outsiders or the summer/winter war spills through, so Voldemort and Dumbledore have to team up to save their world.

Last edited by A.K.$J6-J5; 07-19-2017 at 10:27 PM.
A.K.$J6-J5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:34 AM   #22
Zeelthor
Scissor Me Timbers

Cthulhu.

Snip. Snip. Snip.
Zeelthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:51 AM   #23
guestreader
First Year

Something that endangers magic itself. Voldemort values the source of his power and immortality beyond all else perhaps even his own pride. No clue what could endanger magic but Voldemort would think he could overpower or outlive any threat. I think Voldemort would have to approach Dumbledore for the alliance though.
guestreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 06:15 PM   #24
loluftam
Squib

Quote:
Originally Posted by guestreader View Post
I think Voldemort would have to approach Dumbledore for the alliance though.
I wonder how that scene would play out. Especially given that it would be something that is actually threatening magic itself.

I also like the idea of an outside force - perhaps a country (not just one witch/wizard) beginning to make inroads to take over Britain for their gain.
loluftam is offline   Reply With Quote