Dark Lord Potter Forums Dark Lord Potter Forums  
Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Library > Romance
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Donate to DLP PatronusCharm Banner

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2013, 03:02 PM   #36
Dr. Strange Lulz
Death Eater

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Updated again.

I've been an avid supporter of Chelsey's for a while, I feel that she's pretty much carrying Honks right now, but this story is just getting worse by the chapter...

First we get Harry shitting on Tonks for sleeping with Coop, then we get underwhelming breakup, and now we have mediocre awkward moments.

It's just getting tired.

The story has lost momentum, and I'm fairly certain it's due to Harry and Tonks getting together so early on. Same thing happened in Rebel and the Chosen, friendship building, nice fluffy drama, they finally get together, and then meh... we spend the next 15-20 chapters just waiting for the story to end. Unlike Rebel, she actually deviated pretty heavily from canon here, but the story is completely lacking a real spark. No "Oomf", gut punches, or character defining moments, no points where the reader says out loud "Fuck yes!" or "Aww..."

As a huge fan of Honks and Chelsey this kinda sucked to write, but I felt like I needed to actually say it.

Tags
author: chelseyb1010, harry/tonks