Dark Lord Potter Forums Dark Lord Potter Forums  
Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Library > Other Fandoms > Fate/Stay Night
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Donate to DLP PatronusCharm Banner

Old 08-05-2013, 08:19 PM   #21
Jarik
Chief Warlock

Send a message via MSN to Jarik
Got all excited when I saw the email notification come through and had to wait all day until I got home til I could read it.

Love this fic. It still remains one of my favorite FSN stories. Always really enjoyed the interaction between Sakura and Rin.

And I agree with SmileOfTheKill. This wasn't infodump at all. The only infodump was Archer explaining Servants to Ayako. It was more just scenes dealing with the aftermath of the previous chapter.

The only reason it feels somewhat empty is because of how long it's been since the last update.
Jarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 05:08 AM   #22
SmileOfTheKill
Headmaster
Magical Amber

I'm scared. I just noticed the first post I've made in this thread was from 2011... but this story updated. Welp. Good update and worth alerting the few people that care... but so many years since the last update.
"All they do is expound their store of knowledge. They excite themselves with their ranting; their disapproval swells them with a feeling of importance and sick victory, they thrive on spoiling the pleasure and trashing the creativity of others."
The Minister shares her opinion of critics. ~ Kino's Journey
SmileOfTheKill is offline   Reply With Quote
Thumbs Up 1 Thumb Up
Old 06-24-2016, 09:41 PM   #23
Jarik
Chief Warlock

Send a message via MSN to Jarik
Wow, this chapter just reminded me why this was my favourite FSN fic. Gotten so bored of FSN fics in general. They're all exactly the same. Same sort of scenes, same sort of plot, same sort of Shirou and hence, same sort of atmosphere. With a non-Shirou protagonist, this really is quite refreshing.

Absolutely love the interaction between Sakura, Rin, Saber and Archer. Especially Archer. He's a whole lot more proactive in this story - both in how incessantly he trolls his allies, and how he manipulates the war.

And I loved that reveal of Archer's identity. I've never actually seen a story where Sakura is the one who finds out who he is, but it's just so appropriate.

I hope we don't need to wait a whole year until the next chapter again...

Last edited by Jarik; 06-24-2016 at 10:05 PM.
Jarik is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author: lunaludus scribex, fate/stay night