Dark Lord Potter Forums Dark Lord Potter Forums  
Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Library > Humor
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Donate to DLP PatronusCharm Banner

Old 03-13-2008, 05:08 AM   #41
xeromercy
Squib

1st and 2nd chapter were gold, easy 5/5 for both. However the 3rd was really tedious to read, I barely finished the chapter. 2.5/5 just because it had a feeling of being forced. Overall 5/5. (I'm pretending that chapter 3 never happened)
xeromercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:59 AM   #42
Guy Fawkes
Squib

Extremely well-portrayed smart!harry. And the Sirius part?! I gotta say, if you let the absurdity fo all the situations slip out of your mind, it becomes quite a humorous story.

Plus i've always enjoeyd all of DW's work so... there ya go I got hook line, the whole package down my throat.

4/5 good grammar - as far as I'm concerned anyway - nice plot and all, but i can't give full stars to such an impossible thing.
Guy Fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 05:29 PM   #43
baelife
Squib

5/5

I think this is one of the funniest HP fanfics I've read; I love how ridiculously Fudge is portrayed, and it's such a fun read.
baelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 12:24 AM   #44
flagsfly
Squib

Not bad. Generally OOC, but hey, it was funny.I did think that flobberworm snot core could be a thing. I mean, how many dragon heartstrings and unicorn hair do they have to go around? Flobberworm snot is perfectly magical enough for the less than magical wizards.
flagsfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 04:29 AM   #45
FlyingShadows
Squib

First and second chapter were very good and made me laugh, third chapter was bland and quite boring. OOCness but hey, its a parody when do parodies ever keep in character . 4.5/5 for making fun of the common cliches and for humour, -0.5 for the third chapter
FlyingShadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author:disobediencewriter, complete