Dark Lord Potter Forums Dark Lord Potter Forums  
Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Common Room > Politics
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Donate to DLP PatronusCharm Banner

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2017, 02:15 PM   #141
Azira
High Inquisitor
 
Azira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sand Niggers Everywhere
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 553
DLP Supporter Donor Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorlosh View Post
You mean the guy whose location is Sand Niggers Everywhere doesn't understand how reality works? Shocked. Shocked, I tell you.
I don't understand how reality works? I live this reality, you're the one sitting in your tower condemning and judging things you don't understand. Palestinians and Israeli's should be judged and treated equally. Anything else is bigotry/racism.

---------- Post automerged at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMD View Post
Just don't bother mate. There are a few notable Israelis who honestly and truthfully speak about reality, i.e. the systematic oppression of Palestine into effectively concentration camp life - but they're extremely few and far inbetween. The vast majority will continue to live in their delusion no matter what you say.
A great post that added absolutely nothing to the discussion.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post
mfw scum Aziraphale hates on good guy Krogan.
Azira is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:26 PM   #142
Invictus
The Chosen One
 
Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Cidade Maravilhosa
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azira View Post
Treating of Arab citizens as subcitizens? If anything, they're treated better. They don't have to serve IDF like I did for 3 years, they get to start life 3 years ahead of everyone else. You have to be joking.


Google the soft bigotry of low expectations. That's what you're doing here. Arab Israelis != Palestinians.

Palestine doesn't do it's own tax collection because their leaders end up stealing it and retiring to Dubai with billions. Google Arafats fortune, google Khaled Mashal.

Please educate yourself before spouting nonsense, especially in this sub.
So the superior Jewish State will teach the lowly Arabs how to better govern? Israel doesn't want Arabs serving en masse because it doesn't trust its own citizens. Now why would that be? 60% of the Jewish population in Israel think it should receive preferential treatment from the State. They also defend Israel as a Jewish State, which is not what was agreed on.

Finally, settlements constructions were never stopped on decades and now Israel wants to flagrantly absorb such territories. When the entire world tells you to stop being a shit, you don't double down.

http://www.pewforum.org/2016/03/08/i...vided-society/
__________________
My Story:
The Search for Justice A One Piece Marine Quest (SV) - Discover the meaning of Justice
Steam profile.
Invictus is online now   Reply With Quote
Thumbs Up 3 thumbs up
Old 01-04-2017, 02:45 PM   #143
Azira
High Inquisitor
 
Azira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sand Niggers Everywhere
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 553
DLP Supporter Donor Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
So the superior Jewish State will teach the lowly Arabs how to better govern? Israel doesn't want Arabs serving en masse because it doesn't trust its own citizens. Now why would that be? 60% of the Jewish population in Israel think it should receive preferential treatment from the State. They also defend Israel as a Jewish State, which is not what was agreed on.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lood-pact.html

Arabs serve in the IDF. Most are exempt because obviously it causes issues, like other sects of society are (Haredim, the disabled), but those who request to serve, are gladly accepted. Muslims have risen to the highest ranks in the IDF, and are never discriminated against.

Israeli Arabs enjoy full rights in Israel, and claiming anything else is just an absolute lie.

"Doesn't trust it's own citizens" - What? Every Israeli citizen, EVER SINGLE ONE, can vote in elections, serve in the army, contribute to the economy, do anything.

Stop. Perpetuating. Lies.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post
mfw scum Aziraphale hates on good guy Krogan.
Azira is online now   Reply With Quote
Thumbs Up 1 Thumb Up
Old 01-04-2017, 03:41 PM   #144
TMD
Groundskeeper
 
TMD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: London
Gender: Male
Posts: 326
DLP Supporter Donor Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azira View Post
A great post that added absolutely nothing to the discussion.
What discussion? The 'woe-is-me, Israel is always the victim' discussion, where you try to justify being judgemental of Palestine because they're apparently 'equal'?

Yeah nah, when Israel systematically oppresses and abuses a people, starves them, murders women and children, contains them in ever smaller pockets of land while aggressively expanding via illegal settlements...it doesn't get to then claim 'equality'.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyseattle View Post
Mourinho is Tony Pulis with a checkbook.
TMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 05:00 PM   #145
Invictus
The Chosen One
 
Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Cidade Maravilhosa
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azira View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lood-pact.html

Arabs serve in the IDF. Most are exempt because obviously it causes issues, like other sects of society are (Haredim, the disabled), but those who request to serve, are gladly accepted. Muslims have risen to the highest ranks in the IDF, and are never discriminated against.

Israeli Arabs enjoy full rights in Israel, and claiming anything else is just an absolute lie.

"Doesn't trust it's own citizens" - What? Every Israeli citizen, EVER SINGLE ONE, can vote in elections, serve in the army, contribute to the economy, do anything.

Stop. Perpetuating. Lies.
What about en masse did you not read? Also, lovely. There's a difference between actual reality and what's on paper. Blacks in the US North could vote. We're theoreticslly full citizens.

Arabs in Israel are forced to live in ghettos. And half Israel population wants to kick them out.

We can always play ball and see how Israel treats Palestinians under occupied territories, who are de facto Israeli citizens. Do you really claim they have full rights? Same as any Israeli citizens?
__________________
My Story:
The Search for Justice A One Piece Marine Quest (SV) - Discover the meaning of Justice
Steam profile.
Invictus is online now   Reply With Quote
Thumbs Up 1 Thumb Up
Old 01-04-2017, 05:32 PM   #146
Azira
High Inquisitor
 
Azira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sand Niggers Everywhere
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 553
DLP Supporter Donor Star
Holy shit you're dumb.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post
mfw scum Aziraphale hates on good guy Krogan.
Azira is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 05:55 PM   #147
Invictus
The Chosen One
 
Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Cidade Maravilhosa
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azira View Post
Holy shit you're dumb.
Holy shit you're all bluster and no argument. Let's look at your arguments:
'Israel is a perfectly working democracy', ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem, 'Israel is a perfect democracies and everyone is fully equal, despite everything pointing out agaisnt that', ad hominem, ad hominem. Not once you were able to come up with facts or an actual argument to defend your claims.
__________________
My Story:
The Search for Justice A One Piece Marine Quest (SV) - Discover the meaning of Justice
Steam profile.
Invictus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 06:01 PM   #148
Azira
High Inquisitor
 
Azira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sand Niggers Everywhere
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 553
DLP Supporter Donor Star
I actually won't argue with you because I did provide facts, but you dare not open your eyes to them. Continue on with your life, being an ignorant little sheep as you are.

"What is in reality vs what is on paper" Yeah, my reality is the one I experience and I am telling you about, yet you refuse to believe it. You think Muslims in the IDF is some sort of fiction? Arab citizens being equal in every way is fiction? Please.

I'd like to hear about these Arab ghettos inside Israel, also. Source it or shut the fuck up.

Palestinians who live in the West Bank or Gaza are not citizens of Israel. Those who have a Citizenship of Israel, are citizens of Israel. It's actually a pretty simple concept.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post
mfw scum Aziraphale hates on good guy Krogan.

Last edited by Azira; 01-04-2017 at 06:05 PM.
Azira is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 06:40 PM   #149
Invictus
The Chosen One
 
Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Cidade Maravilhosa
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azira View Post
I actually won't argue with you because I did provide facts, but you dare not open your eyes to them. Continue on with your life, being an ignorant little sheep as you are.

"What is in reality vs what is on paper" Yeah, my reality is the one I experience and I am telling you about, yet you refuse to believe it. You think Muslims in the IDF is some sort of fiction? Arab citizens being equal in every way is fiction? Please.

I'd like to hear about these Arab ghettos inside Israel, also. Source it or shut the fuck up.

Palestinians who live in the West Bank or Gaza are not citizens of Israel. Those who have a Citizenship of Israel, are citizens of Israel. It's actually a pretty simple concept.
Oh no, they just live unders Israeli military, pay taxes to Israel, are managed by Israeli government much more than whatever the PA might say, etc

Violent Arab ghetto shows Israel's seamy underside

Palestinians in Israel: Trapped in the ghetto

"The government estimates that just over 50 percent of Arab families live under the poverty line."
I want you to read this and tell that's what full citizenship is like that.

Quote:
According to a study commissioned by the Arab Association of Human Rights entitled "Silencing Dissent," over the past three years, eight of nine of these Arab Knesset members have been beaten by Israeli forces during demonstrations.[144] Most recently according to the report, legislation has been passed, including three election laws [e.g., banning political parties], and two Knesset related laws aimed to "significantly curb the minority [Arab population] right to choose a public representative and for those representatives to develop independent political platforms and carry out their duties".[145]

"Silencing Dissent Report" (PDF). Archived from the original on 27 September 2007. Retrieved 2007-09-27. , p. 8.
Jump up ^ "Silencing Dissent Report" (PDF). Archived from the original on 27 September 2007. Retrieved 2007-09-27.
Quote:
Human Rights Watch has charged that cuts in veteran benefits and child allowances based on parents' military service discriminate against Arab children: "The cuts will also affect the children of Jewish ultra-orthodox parents who do not serve in the military, but they are eligible for extra subsidies, including educational supplements, not available to Palestinian Arab children."[206]

According to the Guardian, in 2006 just 5% of civil servants were Arabs, many of them hired to deal with other Arabs, despite the fact that Arab citizens of Israel comprise 20% of the population.[207]

Although the Bedouin infant mortality rate is still the highest in Israel, and one of the highest in the developed world, The Guardian reports that in the 2002 budget, Israel's health ministry allocated Arab communities less than 0.6% of its budget for healthcare facility development.[207]

In March 2010, a report released by several Israeli civil rights groups stated that the current Knesset was "the most racist in Israeli history" with 21 bills proposed in 2008 and 2009 that would discriminate against the country's Arab minority.[208]

A preliminary report commissioned by Israel’s Courts Administration and the Israel Bar Association found in 2011 that Israeli Arabs are more likely than Israeli Jews to be convicted of crimes after being charged, more likely to be given custodial sentences, and were given longer sentences. It did not account for "mitigating or aggravating circumstances, prior criminal record and the convict’s gender".
Quote:
Israeli law also discriminates between Jewish and Arab residents of Jerusalem regarding rights to recover property owned before the dislocations created by the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.[224] The 1950 Absentees Property Law said that any property within post-war Israel which was owned by an Arab who had left the country between 29 November 1947 and 19 May 1948, or by a Palestinian who had merely been abroad or in area of Palestine held by hostile forces up to 1 September 1948, lost all rights to that property. Palestinians who fled or were expelled from their homes by Jewish or Israeli forces, before and during the 1948 Arab-Israeli war, but remained within the borders of what would become Israel, that is, those currently known as Arab citizens of Israel, are deemed present absentees by the legislation. Present absentees are regarded as absent by the Israeli government because they left their homes, even if they did not intend to leave them for more than a few days, and even if they did so involuntarily.[225]

Following the 1967 Six-Day War in which Israel occupied the West Bank, from where it annexed East Jerusalem, Israel then passed in 1970 the Law and Administration Arrangements Law allowing for Jews who had lost property in East Jerusalem and the West Bank during the 1948 war to reclaim it.[224] Palestinian residents of Jerusalem (absentees) in the same positions, and Arab Israelis (present absentees), who owned property in West Jerusalem or other areas within the state of Israel, and lost it as a result of the 1948 war, cannot recover their properties. Israeli legislation, therefore, allows Jews to recover their land, but not Arabs
Your Prime Minister football team has a SA version of its fans running around terrorising people, and very little was done, de facto.
__________________
My Story:
The Search for Justice A One Piece Marine Quest (SV) - Discover the meaning of Justice
Steam profile.
Invictus is online now   Reply With Quote
Thumbs Up 1 Thumb Up
Old 01-05-2017, 10:49 AM   #150
Evil Shnitzel
High Inquisitor
 
Evil Shnitzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Berlin
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 505
Azira.. just stop man...
There are Arab citizens of Israel and there are the Palestinians. While the Arab citizens have the same rights as Jewish citizens they do suffer from racial discrimination, specifically when they try to find a normal job and rent/buy an apartment.
Palestinians, as mentioned countless times before, suffer from the occupation and all of its consequences. The PA, while not exactly Israeli friendly at the moment do cooperate with IDF and other security forces, their police stop many attacks and share intelligence.
About the trial - happy that justice was done, hopefully he will receive a lengthy sentence and not be pardoned. Many times, Israelis proclaim that they have the only democracy in Middle East and the "the world's most moral army" (which is quite illogical statement); it is time then to stop attacking the democracy in the country (courts, free press) and the high ranking officers in the army who just try to uphold the values on which it was built.
Evil Shnitzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Thumbs Up 2 thumbs up


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OneEyedMan Presents: DLP Mega Mix Murton Movies, Music and TV shows 140 07-14-2013 06:28 AM
Mega - Kim Dotcom Idiot Rocker Gaming and PC Discussion 0 01-19-2013 07:07 PM
ISRAEL SCAMS U.S. mike.90 Politics 3 05-31-2010 07:04 PM
Israel and the CNN Strategy Vir Politics 148 01-20-2009 10:23 PM
Israel Giovanni Politics 7 10-27-2007 01:07 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2005 - 2016 DLP Group. All rights reserved.
No personal intellectual property on this site may be used without the credit and express permission of the respective authors.