Dark Lord Potter Forums Dark Lord Potter Forums  

Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Great Hall > Hall of Shame
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Donor Bar
PatronusCharm Banner

Old 02-07-2013, 12:28 AM   #1
MisterTabi
Third Year

Send a message via AIM to MisterTabi Send a message via MSN to MisterTabi
What if: Harriet & Draquesna

Lend me your thoughts.

"When you look up into the skies, what do you see? Nothing except the the history of the universe as far as the eye can see."
Thumbs Up 3 thumbs up
Old 02-07-2013, 12:43 AM   #2
Mutt
High Inquisitor

DLP Supporter Donor Star
No. Go away.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:36 AM   #3
Warlocke
Prisoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTabi View Post
Lend me your thoughts.
Why, when you lent us none of yours?

This wouldn't have been a well-received thread in any case, partially because of the forum in which you stuck it, but also- Well, lots of reasons, but mainly because you offered no input of your own, then told everyone to humor you and offer theirs.

It's just... not the way things are done: Not the polite way, at least.

"Let me tell you a little something about love, Dennis. It has a voracious appetite. It eats everything- Friendship. Family. It kills me how much it eats. But I'll tell you something else. You feed it right, and it can be a beautiful thing, and that's what we have." - Arnie Cunningham, Christine

STEAM
Old 02-07-2013, 01:49 AM   #4
Rache
Headmaster

I'll ignore the lack of your input seeing you are the creator of this thread and add a few knuts of my thoughts.

'Voldemortophobia' on Facebook is a fun community and I ran across this post a day ago.

Just because Harry had glasses doesn't mean Harriet would have too.

Fem!Draco is super hot. JKR should have used a female Draco and made that the OTP.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:37 AM   #5
Ash
Moves Like Jagger

DLP Supporter Donor Star
While those pics are cool, they have been posted in the Harry Potter Memes thread in the past, and the 'funny' Tumblr commentary just makes me face palm.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:23 AM   #6
Warlocke
Prisoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rache View Post
Fem!Draco is super hot. JKR should have used a female Draco and made that the OTP.
Then JKR would have had to do a hell of a lot more to redeem the character by the end of the series (not that canon!Draco was redeemed in any way, shape, or form, because he wasn't); that shit where a bad guy skates because the hero decides he wants to bone her and, apparently, 'heroic penetration = redemption' is bullshit.

"I, as the main character, have decided that you look like a prime piece of tail; thus, behold! You are absolved of all transgressions, upon reception of my holy phallus!"

At least the H/Bellatrix people try a little tiny bit, even if it's a hand-wave.

"Let me tell you a little something about love, Dennis. It has a voracious appetite. It eats everything- Friendship. Family. It kills me how much it eats. But I'll tell you something else. You feed it right, and it can be a beautiful thing, and that's what we have." - Arnie Cunningham, Christine

STEAM
Thumbs Up 4 thumbs up
Old 02-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #7
Hero of Stupidity
Groundskeeper
Villain of Sensibility

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlocke View Post
Then JKR would have had to do a hell of a lot more to redeem the character by the end of the series (not that canon!Draco was redeemed in any way, shape, or form, because he wasn't); that shit where a bad guy skates because the hero decides he wants to bone her and, apparently, 'heroic penetration = redemption' is bullshit.

"I, as the main character, have decided that you look like a prime piece of tail; thus, behold! You are absolved of all transgressions, upon reception of my holy phallus!"

At least the H/Bellatrix people try a little tiny bit, even if it's a hand-wave.
Redemption via injection?
Old 02-07-2013, 08:26 AM   #8
Oz
Migos Enthusiast

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Send a message via MSN to Oz
Only I may be a retard.