Dark Lord Potter Forums Dark Lord Potter Forums  

Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Great Hall > Hall of Shame
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Donor Bar
PatronusCharm Banner

Old 07-02-2014, 10:46 AM   #21
Jon
Administrator
The Ḑ͉͙̫̑̂ͮ̎̍͒̽̉̆̀ͅȇ̱̯̘̖̾͐͐͂͢m̴̢͙̟̤̤̝̍ͫ͂̏̒́͘o̒n

Send a message via Skype™ to Jon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raine View Post
If you're tired and not in the mood, you shouldn't be making decisions about banning people. Especially not over something you started.
Me being tired and not in the mood is irrelevant. It could be any time of the day, or I could be in any mood but being called 'a piece of shit' 'worm' 'depraved' would end with the same result.

I wasn't aware that I started personally attacking another member of the site. I already apologized for the racially insensitive comment, and have since done so again to members of the site who have actual reason to be offended by it, yet magically didn't start spouting shit.

Quote:
You say you're all for civil discussion, and yet every person you talk to, you threaten to ban. Do you not see the problem with that?
Which parts of his posts were civil? I am seriously missing that part, because from my perspective they were quite the opposite, as are the majority of yours.

Quote:
I've been perfectly civil. Arguably a lot more civil than necessary, seeing how you just banned somebody else for calling you out on yelling racist epithets.
You're one of the least civil people on this board. There hasn't been a single thread that I've seen you in where you haven't become argumentative with another board member without being the one to start.

I repeat, he wasn't banned for calling me out on my shit. He was banned for starting to sling his own shit.

As for the rest of the stuff you said, not really worth responding to as far as I'm concerned since it'll give you more fuel to keep going.

If you feel any part of the way I've handled this situation is not satisfactory I encourage you to contact the Super-Mods or Admins and voice your displeasure.

As far as I'm concerned the matter is dealt with, but as I said, if you feel it needs further attention you have an avenue to pursue it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire View Post
Raine's right, Jon.
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire View Post
Perhaps you'll reconsider unbanning PotterFan? He was a bit rude, but consider his feelings too.
It's a temporary ban. I'll discuss with the other staff if they feel it should be lessened to one day instead.

FFN Profile || WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB || Patronus

"Jon's fics are kinda like children in a way.
Bright, pretty, smart—children that any father would kill to have.
And he just tells them he needs to buy a pack of cigarettes."

—Lungs, 2015
Thumbs Up 1 Thumb Up