Dark Lord Potter Forums Dark Lord Potter Forums  

Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Library > Almost Recommended
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Donor Bar
PatronusCharm Banner

Old 01-03-2017, 02:57 PM   #1
Peter North
Dark Lord

An Incomplete Potter Collection by Racke - T - HP/Sekirei

Title: An Incomplete Potter Collection

Author: Racke

Rating: T

Genre: Misc one shots

Library Category: General

Pairings: Many

Summary: Unfinished stories and general oneshots. Including time-travel, dimension-hopping, and cracky history-lessons from Salazar.

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8527691...ter-Collection

I don't usually read these kinds of fics nor do I feel any reason to recommend them. However seeing as there are only 25 Harry Potter/ Sekirei crossover fics out there that are barely passable this fic turned out to be a gem. The Sekirei chapters are: 6, 27, 29, 30, 32, 34, 35, 36, 38, 39, 40, 42

I thought All of them where definitely above average in quality both in terms of ideas and writing. There was even some decent humor to be found. Even though many of them feature child-harry the author doesn't focus on it to the point of being irritating and moves the story forward without confusing you. This is definitely a 3.5/5 to 4/5 collection of one shots in my opinion. Now I'm going to browse the other chapters to see what else this guy came up with.
Yer a wizard 'arry. First we'll get yeh wand and then they'll be the sortin' - Good fun, tha'. Then it's off to Liberia to transfigure Ebola-stained bedsheets into treacle tart... Ohh shouldna told yeh that. Should NOT have told yeh that. ~ Vlad

Last edited by Dark Minion; 01-05-2017 at 12:15 PM.
Peter North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:36 AM   #2
Fenraellis
Minister for Magic

Read through them, and you missed 34(really bittersweet one with Musubi), but overall not bad.

I'm not sure this kind of thing (collection assorted/semi-related one-shots) can actually be put up for rating. Especially just a subset of the collection, but thanks for the link nonetheless.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:07 AM   #3
najex
First Year

Ever since I read gabriels blessing's storry of 'In Flight' I have become a sucker for Sekirei crossovers that are even remotetly decend.4/5 due to enjoyment factor alone. Can never be more than that since they aren't complete storys, but still, thank you for sharing.
najex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author: racke, collection of oneshots, complete, crossover, dimension hopping, oneshot, sekirei, time travel, timetravel