1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

2 free games that are not to shabby

Discussion in 'The Humor Mill' started by Redeye, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Redeye

Redeye Penultimate Lurker DLP Supporter

one is called KalOnline
    Its like an Oriental MMORPG. Its pretty fun actually. pretty good considering its free haha.
    Link:http://kalonline.com

The other game is called Gunz, The Duel
    Its a shooter its pretty fun. its not like first person you can switch between your guns or your melee weapon and you can like run on walls and what not its pretty fun. And again its free!
    Link:http://gunzonline.com

not the greatest of games there are definantly better out there but these are pretty good seeing as how they are free.

edit:apparently Gunz is changing servers so you cant really get on and play for a while i'll let you all know when its back up and running if your are still interested

2. MudEye

MudEye Second Year

It seem that Kalonline doesnt like my email account .... i dont get my id actived
    i cant download gunz ...there is something wrong with the link

3. Redeye

after you enter your email dont click next you have to click confirm then it sends it to your email then you get the fancy number then you press confirm after putting in the number then your allowed to click next without messing stuff up.
    also yahoo email accounts dont work with kalonline.
    and if you want to play gunz you'll have to download the korean or japanese version because the american version is undergoing some "adjustments" so it wont be up for download or anything like that for a bit.

But if your slick like i am you can manage your way through the japanese/korean page and hopefully make an account.

4. Spacks

Spacks Order Member DLP Supporter

Kal Online is fun, I used to play it alot. But now I have WoW, and a game called Soldat.

Both great games and soldat is free to play but it has some limitations. You can remove these limits by registering ($9).

5. Spacks

Spacks Order Member DLP Supporter

I can't download Gunz.

The fileplanet servers are always full...

6. Redeye

if your slick i suggest you go to the japanese or korean version and try to get your way through there. Cause the US version is currently down so im playing on the japenese right now. Its a little tricky to register and all but its not impossible
    then just like download from the site if you can find it haha.