1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Please be courteous to staff and post NEW threads for NEW Issues, instead of posting them in threads that are not related to said issue.

9/11 Conspiracy Vid

Discussion in 'Real Life Discussion' started by Zero, May 25, 2006.

1. Zero

Zero Seventh Year

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Do a search, Raven's linked the other awesome 9/11 video. this one's excellent as well, but not nearly as in depth as the other

3. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Yeah, I figured as much. I remember that first reports on CNN were about a missle hitting Pentagon... I was always wondering how come the impact hole on the footages was so small...

Anyway, the question remains, what happened to the plane? Where it ended up, if not at Pentagon?

The only logical answer I can think of right now is that AA guns shot him down over Atlantic somewhere, and then US military launched a missle at Pentagon to cover it up... and exactly at the wing that has been in renovation at the time... convenient? Maybe there was something stored there that they wanted to hide?

Meh, conspiracy theories are fun at times, but pretty much useless in the long run...