1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned A Black's Blessing in Green and Silver by Lord Perth - T

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by Antivash, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Title: A Black's Blessing in Green and Silver
    Author: Lord Perth
    Rating: T
    Pairing: Harry/Fem!Blaise Zabini
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3014200/1/
    Summary: Originally written by Black's phoenix. He passed it on to me so it could be finished. Harryfem!Blaise.

A Fem Blaise by one of my current favorite Authors... wasnt sure where to stuff this one so i stuffed it here... couple cliches in this one but theyre done pretty we I think.. Its fem!blaise... very good author.. decent chapter lengths and character development... ummm... fem!blaise... the trust/romance issue is a bit rushed but not overly horrible in my opinion... Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere... if it is... my bad...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
  2. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

I think I read Black's phoenix version, but I have read this version too. Quite good but just 15k so I you can't say that much about it yet, but so far it's good.

3. ShadowedDarkness

ShadowedDarkness Second Year

Been looking in on it as its been updated, progressed quite well, thought Narcissa was a bit of a suprise this chapter (though there is little cannon on here one way or the other and it is quite reasonable in this fic). And no I do not believe there will be any romantic interactions between the Narcissa and Harry.

4. DarkPhoenix2500

DarkPhoenix2500 Second Year

Seems pretty good i admit, though i have mixed feelings on the whole narcissa thing <_< still, intersted to see what happens next update

5. harryboy111

harryboy111 Guest

the only bad thing now is that he has stopped writing fanfic

6. Galleon

Galleon DA Member

Yeah, but it's not permanant...

7. bornagainpenguin

bornagainpenguin DLP Archivist

Fic cannot be found...looks pretty permanent to me.

:nazi

--bornagainpenguin (who has a back up of chapters one through eight if this is a confirmed delete)

8. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Another delete... heh, didnt notice this story gone. Couldnt get into it for some reason, I'm not sure why. It was... decent though, not worthy of a delete.

9. bornagainpenguin

Well if anyone does want to give it a read through they can find the fic in the latest archive I just posted a link to in the General Discussion folder... I may give it an upload to the HPRecycleBin too if I can't find any author contact for it...

--bornagainpenguin

10. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    Think the author pulled his account. Can't find him anywhere. That sucks. I rather enjoyed all of his works.

11. Galleon

Galleon DA Member

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/746690/ <<<Here's his account for those looking for it, and like I said he IS going to keep writing his fics. Everything's just on Hiatus right now, until he can continue again. It does really suck though, I really liked Harry Potter and the End of the Dark Lord and don't really understand why he took everything down. He took down all of his fics for now and shut down his Yahoo!Group. The only thing that's left really is his forum on FF.net. ( http://www.fanfiction.net/ft/746690/10670/1/ ) I wonder why he did that...

12. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    Weird... oh well, he's the author. Thanks for the heads up, Galleon.

13. Galleon

Galleon DA Member

No problem, I've been keeping tabs on danielc's work along with eQuasarus(Mehetabelo)'s for a while now. They're two of my favorite authors, it's not often you find one who can write AU pairings well...

14. Treck

Treck First Year

Just a heads up... DanielC DID NOT shut down his group HPODD He transfered the ownership to me when things started getting hectic in real life and two weeks later Yahell scrapped the group.

A new group has been started HPODD2 but I don't know weather he has had the time or inclination to join it.

Treck

Edit. My Skelling Spinks :p

15. Galleon

Galleon DA Member

Good to know! His Yahoo!Group was great...

16. bornagainpenguin

So should the fic be archived at HPRecycleBin or do you plan at hosting it at the new yahoo group?

--bornagainpenguin (off from work but about to fall asleep)

17. Treck

Treck First Year

As far as the HPRecycleBin goes you would have to try and get ahold of Dan and ask him. I do have copies of all his work but I'll not post or send anything out without his Ok.

As for restarting the group. Yes I'll be forming a new HPODD group (or Dan will) when Dan's life settles down and he can get back to writing.

Treck

18. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

Just a heads up for those interested. Danielc has begun rewriting all his old stories and we may see them posted again. So far he's been rewriting "Harry Potter and the End of the Dark Lord" (a Harry/Tonks fic) first and reposted it under a new account, username Lord Perth.

Just for those who liked danielc's fic and a place to keep the eyes open for this fic's eventual resurrection perhaps.

19. Kai Shek

Kai Shek Supreme Mugwump

After reading the first chapter to the redo of Harry Potter and the End of the Dark Lord, I began to wonder if this was the first story that Harry had to marry a black relative in order to recieve the money left to him by Sirius' will. Does anyone know if this was the first story with this idea, or is it just the best?

I think I may appreciate it more if it was the first story with the idea, instead of just another one

I apologies ahead that this is relating to another story by the same author.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  20. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

By the way, just for everyone's reference the author formerly known as danielc, now going by Lord Perth, about a week ago posted up all of his old fics including this one.

A Black's Blessing in Green and Silver by Lord Perth - T
    New URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3014200/1/