1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice

A modest request to fix a recurring font problem

Discussion in 'Site Related Support' started by Perspicacity, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Perspicacity

Perspicacity High Score: 3,994 Prestige DLP Supporter DLP Gold Supporter

High Score:
    Fonts seem irreparably broken, a problem crossing over for me (and others) from multiple browers. I'd humbly request that we consider whether there is there any way to install a button or something to effect a "revert everything to default font" functionality.

99% of what we post here is in the site's default font. Having posts spontaneously swap to/from Times New Roman randomly, forcing users to go back and edit and "switch everything to Arial in whatever the default size is, though it won't look right" seems like a bit of a waste of time.

2. Zombie

Zombie John Waynes Teeth Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I've never had this happen to me. And you're not copy pasting from other locations?

3. Nazgus

Nazgus Minister of Magic

I've had it happen multiple times. Looks fine in the edit box and then has multiple ones when posted.

4. Perspicacity

Perspicacity High Score: 3,994 Prestige DLP Supporter DLP Gold Supporter

High Score:
    This is my experience too. I'm not copy-pasting, just random font-switch weirdness. Safari, Firefox, and Chrome on Mac.